Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Billy Idle posted:

i eat junk and never exercise and i'm still skinny

lol if you have to work at not being fat

are you 22 or younger by any chance?

e: page 2 snapur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
fat shaming snipe

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
shameful

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Digital Fingers posted:

edit snipe is even more shameful

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

hypersober posted:

Yeah, I could lose a few pounds.

What's your workout routine, op?

Most of my exercise is walking in giant circles with my headphones on.And i do some really basic weight lifting with free weights and pushups and leg lifts. But!Weight loss, in my experience is mostly about cutting calories not exercise, unless you have the will power to exercise for hours a day, or in my case the therapist diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

uG posted:

edit snipe is even more shameful

ya, you tell yourself that buddy

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Billy Idle posted:

i eat junk and never exercise and i'm still skinny

lol if you have to work at not being fat

said every teenager

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Digital Fingers posted:

ya, you tell yourself that buddy

look at me im gonna edit in my snipe im better than the missed snipe guy who didnt edit his post because he is a real man

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Berious posted:

said every teenager

just waiting for the heartbreak of adult metabolism

:negative:

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
If you are fat and not ashamed you should be considered to have a mental illness imo.

Billy Idle
Sep 26, 2009

Digital Fingers posted:

yep. lol if you're over 22

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Gross Dude posted:

Most of my exercise is walking in giant circles with my headphones on.And i do some really basic weight lifting with free weights and pushups and leg lifts. But!Weight loss, in my experience is mostly about cutting calories not exercise, unless you have the will power to exercise for hours a day, or in my case the therapist diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder

that very basic exercise goes a long way for losing weight when you also eat less. It doesn't take a ton of exercise when you are also eating right

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

uG posted:

look at me im gonna edit in my snipe im better than the missed snipe guy who didnt edit his post because he is a real man

if you were a real man you wouldn't feel so powerless right now, chummmmm-p

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I am really loving skinny and my metabolism would break the sound barrier if it wasn't too busy digesting everything I eat instantly. I love eating tons of garbage junk food in front of fat people/chubby girlfriends. gently caress YEAH I can eat whatever I loving want and never get fat, and you gotta just DEAL WITH IT.

Once I wanted a snack after work but before dinner and had no snackies, so I stopped at a local convenience store and bought all this garbage. M&Ms (peanut), cheez-its (smoked cheddar), and a giant sweet lemon tea with more sugar in it than those sugar bags you buy at the supermarket. The chubby cashier was like, "drat that's a lot of junk food, I had to stop eating that kind of garbage" and I was like "yeah but I'm a buck 30 with the fastest metabolism you've ever seen sucker. This isn't even dinner: I'm eating even more for dinner. This is just to keep me going until then." and got the biggest stinkeye ever. looooool.

On the other hand, never be around a person with a fast metabolism that hasn't eaten anything lately. We get really pissy as the blood sugar drops and then we pass out approximately six hours after having eaten.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I used to be really fat, like really really fat, but then I learned to stop stuffing myself and work out, now I'm not fat. That's my fat people are lazy story.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable
i was chubby and have lost a ton of weight since last year and now look normal

here's what i don't get about really fat people

when i put on a bit of weight i went "omg i'm putting on tons of weight time to not be fat" and ate less and exercised and stopped being fat

how is it that no one else makes this realisation

i literally don't understand how you get really fat.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I walk everywhere and I eat ~1900 calories every day. It doesn't take much to stay skinny. Though I've had people tell me I should be eating more because of my height. Eh.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Nathilus posted:

On the other hand, never be around a person with a fast metabolism that hasn't eaten anything lately. We get really pissy as the blood sugar drops and then we pass out approximately six hours after having eaten.

p. sure you just have diabetes brohem

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Digital Fingers posted:

Yeah, i was going to say there are issues aside from weight as to why you shouldn't eat poo poo.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Digital Fingers posted:

Never seen a diabetic person having a seizure, have you? Awesome metabolism people don't do that and we don't need insulin shots. Just food. It's the difference between a reaction that will burn out if left without fuel and one that will go critical from too little or much.

DerpAlert
Aug 31, 2009

Haulin' Ass, Gettin' Paid
TEN XXXTRA LARGE

Nathilus posted:

Never seen a diabetic person having a seizure, have you? Awesome metabolism people don't do that and we don't need insulin shots. Just food. It's the difference between a reaction that will burn out if left without fuel and one that will go critical from too little or much.

So you're more of the coal-fired turbine to their first generation nuclear boiler.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

Jett posted:

stop appropriating our fat culture my fat ancestors are turning over in their double-wide coffins at the thought of skinny people eating food meant for fats only

*stands next to a highway, sees a skinny person throw a mcdonald's wrapper out the window, looks sadly at camera, a single drop of bacon grease slides down my cheek*

lol

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!

Nathilus posted:

this is true & hilarious, i recently befriended a super skinny like 6'3 dude with a hyper-metabolism n he goes into shutdown mode if he doesnt eat like every 2 hrs lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

DerpAlert posted:

So you're more of the coal-fired turbine to their first generation nuclear boiler.

Skinny life in a nutshell. Woulda sucked back in the day, when food could become scarce and the people who were built to store calories instead of burn them like mad would have had better chances to survive. Rules these days, since I can go to a store where the shelves and walls are made of food.

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jan 30, 2014

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
also i was a fat kid in middle school, like probably around 180 lbs at 5'2, and lost around fifty pounds after a year and a half of not eating so much lovely food and exercising. i still have a wee bit of a belly id like to get rid of but as long as im not gaining weight im pretty ok with myself

that is my fat kid story hope u enjoyed

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp
lost 85lbs in a year. didn't even exercise. slam dunk

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

macky2dope posted:

this is true & hilarious, i recently befriended a super skinny like 6'3 dude with a hyper-metabolism n he goes into shutdown mode if he doesnt eat like every 2 hrs lol

My friends have learned to read the signs. A few of us were once in New Orleans at around 7 am after a hard night of drinking and no eating. I got more and more bitchy until they realized what was up and shoved a bowl of red beans and rice down my throat. DING! Better.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I'm sorry that I got fat, I will slim down.

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW
big is beautiful, op

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW
but i need to join a cool gym op what do u recommend.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
being fat is a moral failing

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

reminder that anyone who claims that they eat nothing and weigh 300lbs or eat everything and weigh 120lbs actually eats the precise amount you'd expect someone of that weight to eat and is just too loving dumb to correctly estimate caloric intake

that's science, folks

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW
i periodically overeat and then undereat the rest of the week

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Fat people are loving disgusting

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
I'm slim and sexy and the CEO of a Fortune 500 company and learning to love anal stimulation never been a problem 4 me

Billy Idle
Sep 26, 2009

FullLeatherJacket posted:

reminder that anyone who claims that they eat nothing and weigh 300lbs or eat everything and weigh 120lbs actually eats the precise amount you'd expect someone of that weight to eat and is just too loving dumb to correctly estimate caloric intake

that's science, folks

yeah, because everything can be explained by science :rolleyes:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
stop appropriating fat culture, unless you want nelson mandela to have died in vain!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I refuse to buy pants with a waist bigger than 32 inches. It's a great motivator to feel physical discomfort from your weight gain.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
i don't think fat people should be able to vote.They can't even properly decide what to have for lunch, but i am supposed to think they can decide who is going to run the county? uh, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Gross Dude posted:

i don't think fat people should be able to vote.They can't even properly decide what to have for lunch, but i am supposed to think they can decide who is going to run the county? uh, no.

• Locked thread