Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
I visited a branch office that looked like that and had a drinks refrigerator beside it and a case of water bottles on one of the racks shelves :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

n0tqu1tesane posted:

Oh you guys and your small network closets are cute.

at a customer site, but we're technically responsible for it. It doesn't look like this anymore.

Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your Cat5e!

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

n0tqu1tesane posted:

Oh you guys and your small network closets are cute.

at a customer site, but we're technically responsible for it. It doesn't look like this anymore.

Because it:

1) fell over?
2) caught fire?
3) caught fire then fell over?
4) was affecting production, so they doubled-down?

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009
Pissing me off: my job. But they have online training for a variety of products.

I am looking to acquire more skills. Does anyone here use/administer Lync? I do telecom, and this is one of the things that I could get training on. My big concern is that the jobs I see end up being, 'Need Windows Admin, 5 years exp in an AD environment, blah blah, oh yeah and admin Lync too. Anyone want to share their experience?

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

And if it's better, I request a picture of how it looks now.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

sudo rm -rf posted:

And if it's better, I request a picture of how it looks now.

If the CRT is still there, its not better.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

A c E posted:

VirtualBox issues

Update to my VirtualBox woes:
Finally fixed it. I had to uninstall my wireless drivers, VirtualBox, Synergy+ and Sonicwall Global VPN client. Reinstalled newest wireless drivers and then VirtualBox, and it's back to working. I'm hoping neither Synergy+ nor SonicWall was the cause and it was just a fluke that occurred because while I don't really need either of them, I would prefer to continue to use them.

RE: CRT monitors, only in the last 6 months have we gotten rid of all of our CRTs. I mean, we're still using mostly 17" (these are for a specific device) and 19" LCDs with a few 22"s floating around. What I find baffling is a handful of the staff who have 22" monitors don't plug them in and just use their 15" laptop screens to do work. It boggles my mind since they do a lot with spreadsheets and word processing. The ones who do plug them in, use the cloned displays (even though the screens are side by side), so their resolution is not right. I've shown them all how to use them as extended displays.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Because it:

1) fell over?
2) caught fire?
3) caught fire then fell over?
4) was affecting production, so they doubled-down?

No, they actually busted out the wall to the right, and put in a proper two post rack and cable management in during a network upgrade.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
I wonder how many connections are going to break when that CRT falls off the edge?

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

Power outage at a remote site today.
Main switch blew up during electrical maintenance, UPS failed, generators didn't start. Electricians probably disabled something because of the maintenance, I don't know. We had a full power test just a few weeks ago and everything worked. :confused:

39 servers (VMs) went bye-bye, one ESX-host and one backup appliance refused to boot of DRAC/ILO when power was restored after 2-3 minutes.
The 9 VMs on the frozen ESX refused to migrate even though they live on the SAN. One of those was the local RODC.
Our in-house field support started arguing about the need to go on-site. During a severity 1A-incident. Around lunchtime. :downsgun:

We had to send one of our guys 45km in a taxi because they couldn't be arsed to send a guy 10 minutes on foot/2 minutes by car.

On the upside we might just have given them enough rope to hang themselves this time.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Ynglaur posted:

I wonder how many connections are going to break when that CRT falls off the edge?

The VGA cable was too tight at the back to allow that to happen. Had to remove everything else before removing the CRT.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Two co-workers--both of whom get cranky--complaining to me about how cranky the other co-worker is. It's called "work". At "work", you don't always get to hang out with people you like. If you somehow manage to like every person on your 50-person project team, that's great, but for goodness' sakes stop bitching, do your best to get along, and enjoy the project as much as you can.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Ynglaur posted:

Two co-workers--both of whom get cranky--complaining to me about how cranky the other co-worker is. It's called "work". At "work", you don't always get to hang out with people you like. If you somehow manage to like every person on your 50-person project team, that's great, but for goodness' sakes stop bitching, do your best to get along, and enjoy the project as much as you can.

Yeah I'm getting pulled into the vortex of guys on my team complaining about other guys on the team behind their backs. We're only 5 guys, can we just work together please? I feel like I'm getting whiplash when I'm running site-to-site and coworker A is bitching about coworker B and then vice-versa immediately after traveling between sites.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Idiot developer wanted me to set up 'ftp access' that he used to have, on a Windows server, so he can copy files to it from his Windows workstation.

Problem 1: Just share the folder to the developers group (like we have one!) or to your user. Bam. Done. Why are you involving FTP?

Problem 2: Learn what loving software deployment is. You just copy poo poo up with no version control and no automation? Get hosed.

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

Bob Morales posted:

Idiot developer wanted me to set up 'ftp access' that he used to have, on a Windows server, so he can copy files to it from his Windows workstation.

Problem 1: Just share the folder to the developers group (like we have one!) or to your user. Bam. Done. Why are you involving FTP?

Problem 2: Learn what loving software deployment is. You just copy poo poo up with no version control and no automation? Get hosed.

It's obviously version controlled on his workstation as index.php.${date}

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Not too surprising for old developers but rather amusing for large companies with a gigantic hard on for Windows servers.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

SubjectVerbObject posted:

Pissing me off: my job. But they have online training for a variety of products.

I am looking to acquire more skills. Does anyone here use/administer Lync? I do telecom, and this is one of the things that I could get training on. My big concern is that the jobs I see end up being, 'Need Windows Admin, 5 years exp in an AD environment, blah blah, oh yeah and admin Lync too. Anyone want to share their experience?

Having Telecom experience will definitely help you appreciate Lync's Seemingly-Sarcastic Blunderbuss of Complexity™. I've been now to boot camps for both of the certs for 2013, 70-336 and 70-337, and taken both tests and failed spectacularly. They were my first MS cert tests, and I could obtain a retake voucher only under the stipulation that I take the test within 30 days of class completion, but that aside they're some rough exams. Of course, If I post something that someone deems to be wrong I do appreciate being corrected, I'm going to have to take them again soon.

I do some Lync admin in our organization; we have Lync 2010 Standard on-premises including Enterprise Voice (i.e. PSTN connectivity.) We also use Office 365 for the additional features of Lync Server 2013 like Lync Room System functionality, the multi-way HD video capability, but Office 365 doesn't offer Enterprise Voice. It is possible to use a third party service to add PSTN connectivity to Office 365.

Some of this relates to planning and implementation, so if you end up in an up-and-running Lync implementation things like cert naming requirements and E911 could be simple maintenance rather than challenges.

This poster does a good job of illustrating the traffic of different workloads in a 2010 environment, but I've never found a resource this good for 2013. Much of it is the same as far as ports are concerned, pay special attention to the certificate requirements along the bottom. The combinations of SN and SAN requirements for certs for different roles trip me up a little (conceptually.)

A couple of aphorisms I picked up in the MS boot camps:
    • The mediation server is the path to the PSTN. If you look on that Zoom.it poster under Enterprise Voice, the mediation server is listed as optional, and to the side you see that it's optional unless you want to dial out to telephones.
    • For E911 functionality in these days of hotdesking and WFH, you will likely have lots of prep work to do in defining sites, subnets, etc. For instance, a site could be a loosely-collected set of locations like "the South" or "Minneapolis/St. Paul Area" or even "all our EMEA offices" (though this last one is a bit contrived) while a subnet could isolate a floor or wing of your office.

This book has been a great resource for 2013, but I don't have admin over Lync online so I really mainly mess with 2010. The versions have some sweeping differences, like:
    • 2010 supported SQL server clustering, while 2013 supports SQL server mirroring but not clustering. A pool can be upgraded from one version to another while using SQL clustering, leading to a 2013 pool on a SQL cluster, but not a new deployment. (This one's kind of a f'rinstance.)
    • 2010 relied more heavily on low-latency DB connectivity, while 2013 has local SQL instances and uses lazy writes to the back end.
    • 2010 pools of Edge servers could be split by function, be it AV, Access or Web Conferencing, while 2013 Edge server members have all Edge roles.
    • 2010 used the proprietary RTV codec, while 2013 uses H.264.
    • 2010 could also fall back to H.263+ for some backwards compatibility, but 2013 cannot.
    • Room systems are now available from Smart and Crestron et. al., but you will likely get asked about doing this on the cheap/simple. Using Lync for video and meetings and conferencing and also in a conference room has been a bit of a pain point in some environments. Envision it, you have desktop video conferencing and chat/presence/voice conferencing. You can't just throw a laptop with a built-in camera at the front of the room and hope the mic and speakers will keep up, and at times I've been called on to use a USB microphone array and $4000 USB PTZ camera to make Lync a video conferencing system.

Edit: Just thought of this: the reverse proxy role still exists in the Lync environment, but it's not really something that's specified outside of "you need a reverse web proxy to allow outside conference participants to download address book information." It was a perfect role for Forefront Threat Management Gateway, but EOL on that product kind of left a gap and you just need to roll your own.

Oddhair fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 7, 2014

Lord Dudeguy
Sep 17, 2006
[Insert good English here]

Lync 2010 Admin reporting in.

I'm currently neck-deep in replacing our antiquated multi-version Avaya IPOffice hybrid digital/IP system with straight-shot Lync. Here's a few lessons I've learned:

- Try and keep your topology as simple as possible. If you can get away with a handful of SIP trunks and assigning voice routes by pool, do it. The more policies and routes you add, the more normalization rules you need, and the slower Lync is to respond to a telephony task.

- Lync's resiliency methodology has a lot to be desired. "Resiliency" in Lync-terms is simply building a local cluster for everything. You can do a "metropolitan deployment" where a single front-end pool can span multiple sites, but that's not really site-resilient as other roles (Archiving and monitoring, for example) can only exist as a single host (though the database can be a cluster). If you're looking for site resiliency, Microsoft expects multiple sites to use multiple domains, and then be backup registrar for each other. We're in a same-domain multi-site environment. poo poo gets weird when you try to plan that out. Right now I'm having a problem where our Site A extensions can't be at Site B and log into Site A unless our DHCP points everyone to Site A... which then redirects the phone to Site B if it's part of the Site B pool. Still trying to debug that, but I'm pretty sure that if you're same-domain multi-site you have to suck that up. Something about the SRV records and DHCP 120 not playing nice if they don't match.

- Survivable Branch Appliances are also a little janky. Microsoft expects you to use a SBA as a way to handle external PTSN dialing at the branch-level, then use your main site trunk if and only if the SBA dies. Avaya boxes do the same thing: Dial an outside line, and the on-site node uses its POTS/PRI/Trunk. My boss wanted the inverse: Utilize the SBA only if the link to the main SIP goes down. That takes a lot of Voice Policy/Normalization jiujitsu, so we elected to give the branch sites a couple of emergency POTS lines in case of an outage. Saves on deployment costs too, as a $5000 SBA is supposed to support 1000 people, and our branches usually have about 5 at any one time. (Their site-links are SLA'd MPLS routes - I wouldn't trust a cable modem with this).

- Speaking of Lync phones. Be ready to throw more CPU at your Front-End pool than you think is necessary. Lync-certified phones are pretty bullshit, in that they're not quite up to snuff at codec/compression negotiation. I've been able to kinda-mitigate this by throwing as much CPU horsepower as I can at the server (or use an unpopulated pool), but the problem only happens AFAIK on the Lync phones, not on the client, and not on Lync qualified (not certified) phones.

- ACD functionality: Get a 3rd party involved, like Mitel. Lync's native functionality is OK-ish, but lacks in reporting and management features.

- Forwarding: Hoo-boy. Lync is big on the "One account, one phone number" concept. You can add a private number, or make a response group for every phone number you want to forward, and add the user to it (that's our chosen method as it's GUI-and-browser based - that's right, GUI and browser), or you can hack the ever-loving bajeezus out of PowerShell for every number you want to forward. I'm used to the simplicity of IPOffice inbound routes, and Lync just doesn't handle it as well.

- Session Border Controllers: Not as complicated as I thought they would be. Went through a deployment with our SBC vendor, Sonus, and after that it was pretty smooth sailing. Handled our one SBA, too. Note: AT&T loves signaling called numbers as 7-digit. Always ask for E.164 (10-or-11-digit) called number presentation when you're ordering numbers. Even then, when you get a trunk they force you to have 20 numbers up-front, and they must be 7-digit. This was lovely as we're a multiple-area-code company, so 7-digit would have lead to an inevitable overlap. The 60 numbers we got in our SIP orders are permanently relegated to "Test Numbers Only" because of that.

- E-911: Check with your SIP vendor before going bonkers with E-911. AT&T's IP Flex service doesn't support E-911, so you get to use the simpler method of creating a 911 call route for every geographically divergent subnet in your network. If 192.168.1.1 is in Boston and 192.168.2.1 is in New York, you need to have AT&T give you a phone number for each subnet - you tell them the mailing/physical address of the phone number you purchased, then you set your Location Voice Policy to dial with that number. AT&T presents the address of the phone number to the emergency dispatcher. Pretty simple - no need for a 3rd party address verification service, command-line site creation, etc.

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator
Pissing me off: Amazon.

Worthless piece of poo poo API imaginable.

Edit: For you folks that have absolutely no idea how bad it is, there's no real way to grab your data back from Amazon. It's almost like they're forcing us to end up on the Amazon site with their shittiness.

Westie fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 7, 2014

Helushune
Oct 5, 2011

"It's running slow and won't let me on the internet"

gently caress our "Bring in your personal machines and our IT department will fix them (for free)!" policy.

Helushune fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 7, 2014

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Helushune posted:

"Bring in your personal machines and our IT department will fix them (for free)!" policy.

What? Did someone stop for half a second to work out the consequences of that one - or does people being happy trump all else, such as costs?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Westie posted:

Pissing me off: Amazon.

Worthless piece of poo poo API imaginable.

Edit: For you folks that have absolutely no idea how bad it is, there's no real way to grab your data back from Amazon. It's almost like they're forcing us to end up on the Amazon site with their shittiness.

huh? Are you trying to pull data from S3 or something? While AWS might not have the best docs for their API's, its not as bad as a lot of other companys that I've dealt with. Best bet is to use the ruby SDK, as that seems to be what they update most often.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

Helushune posted:

"It's running slow and won't let me on the internet"

gently caress our "Bring in your personal machines and our IT department will fix them (for free)!" policy.

The "AVG Secure Search" in the actual search bar is the icing.

Seriously though, I never knew Firefox had that many toolbars available for it. Some serious effort was put into loving that up.

vv I guess I was going more for the fact that this system supposedly has anti-virus, AVG has a Firefox aware plugin, yet obviously it was completely useless against the onslaught of the hopeless user

HalloKitty fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 8, 2014

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

HalloKitty posted:

I'd go with "version 8.0.1," myself.

I don't work on personal machines. Unfortunately, my coworker is too big a softie and does it all the time, reinforcing the expectation.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Helushune posted:

I'd honestly probably put up ads on Craigslist offering to "fix any problem with your laptop for $50!" and just pawn it off on my workplace's IT department as a supplementary source of income.

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

Negromancer posted:

huh? Are you trying to pull data from S3 or something? While AWS might not have the best docs for their API's, its not as bad as a lot of other companys that I've dealt with. Best bet is to use the ruby SDK, as that seems to be what they update most often.

I've worked with S3 before, that's perfectly fine.

My problem is with that special snowflake that is Amazon Marketplace Web Services.

So... part of my project at work is to link up products that are in my local database to those that are in Amazon. We can't pull in all the product data, so we can't sync products. All we can do regarding orders is just link some ASIN to our SKU and hope that orders are picked up.

Oh, do you have more than 400 or so orders since the the last time you requested orders?

Well... you can't download them. Sorry!

Do you want to download a list of orders? Sorry, not in real time, you have to constantly ping Amazon to see if it feels like it's ready to give you outdated sales data. That's right, you can only retrieve order info on orders older than... 90 minutes.

And the best part - there is one product lookup API method - it's completely loving different to the product import API.

I've spent three days sweating over this piece of poo poo solution now. It's almost like someone's homework assignment was to make Amazon, and one of the criteria for it was to make it as awkward as possible to use.

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009
Just want to say thanks to the folks who wrote all that fine info on Lync. Given that I am a linux Avaya type guy not sure if I want to go that direction, but it was helpful.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Westie posted:

I've spent three days sweating over this piece of poo poo solution now. It's almost like someone's homework assignment was to make Amazon, and one of the criteria for it was to make it as awkward as possible to use.

Sounds like when Amazon finished writing their APIs, they sent off the interns who'd built them (unsupervised) to Samsung.

Lord Dudeguy
Sep 17, 2006
[Insert good English here]

Just want to say thanks to the folks who wrote all that fine info on Lync. Given that I am a linux Avaya type guy not sure if I want to go that direction, but it was helpful.

If you're a Windows guy who never built a phone system/worked with phones before, or if you want to internalize your telecom without having to hire a telecom admin, you'll definitely want Lync.

If you're a seasoned telecom admin, or are willing to outsource your telecom infrastructure for the be-all-and-end-all setup and the :retrogames::retrogames::retrogames: that entails, you definitely won't want Lync.

For our purposes, we're saving $100,000 in deployment costs, and about $60,000/yr in support costs by fully absorbing telco into our department. After the horrors that was OCS 2007 and prior, Lync is finally a "good enough" VOIP system. It won't blow your socks off (unless you're upgrading from the stone age like we are), but it mostly gets the job done.

Helushune
Oct 5, 2011

Caged posted:

What? Did someone stop for half a second to work out the consequences of that one - or does people being happy trump all else, such as costs?
It's more of the latter one. We're "support staff" and someone complained to the right person so now we fix anyone's personal machine including a full wipe and throwing Windows + Office on it. But no, in talking with other people, time consumption and cost were not factors in the decision.

HalloKitty posted:

Seriously though, I never knew Firefox had that many toolbars available for it. Some serious effort was put into loving that up.

vv I guess I was going more for the fact that this system supposedly has anti-virus, AVG has a Firefox aware plugin, yet obviously it was completely useless against the onslaught of the hopeless user
Chrome had more but would eat up all available resources and crash before I could get a screenshot that really showed it off. I won't even mention how many IE had. Personally, I've found that new versions of AVG like to bring along a whole bunch of self-branded shovelware. I will give it credit and was unable to find a detectable virus on the machine using several scanners. It just had no idea what to do with any of the mal/spy/shovel/etc-ware.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

I'd honestly probably put up ads on Craigslist offering to "fix any problem with your laptop for $50!" and just pawn it off on my workplace's IT department as a supplementary source of income.

Our department head already kind of does this but for his own personal business that he does on the side. Well, he'll use us to fix and stage almost everything that his business will use except for his servers.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

I think a virus would be preferable to that amount of crapware. Seriously: what's the difference at that point?

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
I do remote computer janitor poo poo (they call us techs, but seriously we're janitors) and I'm sad to say I've had ones worse than that before. I had one about 2 months ago that was still running Firefox 3 something. You'll see the occasional Windows XP with SP2 installed or the more common Windows Vista with no service packs at all. Oh, you want to install anything like an AV on there? Prepare to waste at least an hour installing service packs. What is this Windows Update you speak of Mr. Computer Janitor?

Ynglaur posted:

I think a virus would be preferable to that amount of crapware. Seriously: what's the difference at that point?

Uninstalling a lot of these will get rid of it believe it or not. Do a MalwareBytes quick scan and you'll get the residual pup poo poo left over. You can also do an adwcleaner run and check the startup and services in msconfig if you really care.

rkill (optional but handy), Toolbar Cleaner, uninstall bullshit "programs" on system either through Programs & Features or Revo Uninstaller, autoruns audit, Junkware Removal Tool, Malware Bytes Anti-Malware, ADWCleaner, Ninite runtimes, CCleaner. Do an audit of the browsers add-ons/extensions/search engines, check Windows startup and services and you are good to go. You'd be amazed at the poo poo you can make useable again using these tools and they are all free. I once cleaned up a Vista shitbox with these tools over a 5 second lag satellite connection. Took me 3 hours just to uninstall the 60 crapware programs in safe mode with Revo Uninstaller, but it ended up being surprisingly useable when I was done with it. I would have just told them to do an OSRI, but I digress...

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Helushune posted:

Our department head already kind of does this but for his own personal business that he does on the side. Well, he'll use us to fix and stage almost everything that his business will use except for his servers.

And the people higher up than him are OK with this?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

gently caress our ancient HP equipment.

loving G3 and G5 HP servers. Ugh. OLD OLD OLD

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse
That ain't old, son. When your company hosts paying customer accounts and critical internal systems today on servers (and OSes) that were manufactured when years still began with "19", then you're allowed to bitch about old hardware. Hell, your fancy new stuff there probably even has USB ports and everything. :colbert:

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

dennyk posted:

That ain't old, son. When your company hosts paying customer accounts and critical internal systems today on servers (and OSes) that were manufactured when years still began with "19", then you're allowed to bitch about old hardware. Hell, your fancy new stuff there probably even has USB ports and everything. :colbert:

I hope that decade has a '9' in it somewhere.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Westie posted:

I hope that decade has a '9' in it somewhere.

It sure does, he said it began with "19". There's a nine right there son.

VAX4LYFE

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Potato Alley posted:

VAX4LYFE
They were hoping it was the 20th century, not the 2nd.

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

Potato Alley posted:

VAX4LYFE

I meant 19X0, like uh, 1990 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are

Westie posted:

I've worked with S3 before, that's perfectly fine.

My problem is with that special snowflake that is Amazon Marketplace Web Services.

Crazy rear end question but... have you emailed them? If you're a large enough customer they'll bend over backwards for you.