Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Do they do any version of Raw that has all the commercial break "app" stuff spliced in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The iPad app is working perfectly. Everything seems to be loading and streaming fine. I was also curious about the Benoit message so I loaded up Wrestlemania XX and didn't see any kind of warning at all.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
ugh websites losing connection after a billing confirmation is always just really concerning.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
App observations:

PS4:
The text input has Circle mapped to select, and X to back, but X is select everywhere else.
No search feature yet
Sounds on every scroll and select

iOS:
Search for Ziggler, but it didn't give me Dolph. Instead it suggested Zig Zag and showed me every available Zig Zag

General:
There is a search/superstar entry for "Rolph Ziggler" with no content.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I'm having no luck getting into the site. Oh well.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Trying to sign up but I get to the enter credit card information area and it times out constantly. I will check back again during lunch.

Stormin Mormon
Nov 12, 2003

"Stormin'" since 1999
Mormon since 2005
Getting errors everywhere trying to sign up. The 6 month commitment must be because it feels like it is going to take 6 months to get signed up for me.

Stormin Mormon fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 24, 2014

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

HAHAHAH the rock in that visor

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I really wish they'd opened sign ups and purchasing like a week ago. Kinda dumb, imo.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Deadpool posted:

From the looks it seems to be that as soon as episode airs on the live stream it goes in the library. Most of the Vault stuff looks like stuff that aired on the stream during the testing phase. Though that's just an assumption based on the screens we've seen from the testing phase.

How much classic, Vault stuff is on the schedule at the moment?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

coconono posted:

I really wish they'd opened sign ups and purchasing like a week ago. Kinda dumb, imo.

Yeah I'm not sure what they were thinking there. All I can figure is they wanted to test the servers by having everyone rush to sign up at once, but to what end? It's not like they'll have another signup rush like this again.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

Have they said when Rumble 2014 will go up? Same time as Elimination Chamber?
Nothing official but if it's the same ~30 day delay, it should be up by the end of the week.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Meat Recital posted:

I went through the next couple days and it's the same stuff that's already on VOD, probably because that was the stuff on the test stream.

EDIT: These interstitials between network shows are great.

Randy Orton "You're watching the WWE Network" followed by pose and mean glare at the viewer.

Buff Tannen
Oct 25, 2009

I just wanna say one thing...God Bless America
20 minutes to sign up. Got to the CC input screen and waited 1:48 after clicking submit to see it went through successfully.

PS4 app is the drizzlin' shits. Any selection you click on does make you restart the app like previously said. Good thing for the PC backup.

Here's to hoping they release old Bobby Heenan shows and Prime Time Wrestling episodes somewhere down the road. I'd pay $30/month to watch Heenan and Monsoon's banter.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Having no stuttering on the Wrestlemania rewind. Survivor Series 1988 isn't the old clipped Coliseum release.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
This Warrior promo owns.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Got through apparently. No issue on the website other than it being slow. But the Xbox app is telling me my account isn't recognized so who knows.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

heel turn posted:

This Warrior promo owns.

Yes it did, that was blast

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
I got through the signup process, abeit slowly. The site is chugging along now... I clicked a link to a PPV and it took a couple of minutes for a player to load. Streaming is going well, though.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Between shows, there's been a Vince promo, Then. Now. Forever promo, Stephanie promo, 5 second thing of Orton saying the WWE Network, video for Ultimate Warrior's HOF induction, countdown commerical and Santino doing a Countdown promo.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
The Benoit disclaimer

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Meat Recital posted:

I already answered this one, but for the hell of it I went to a random day next week and the WCCW episode that day is not in the vault yet, so it seems that stuff like that will be added at least weekly.

heel turn posted:

The Benoit disclaimer

That definitely didn't air for me at the start of Wrestlemania XX.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I want to see that parental access block option. "Do not show videos involving murderers"

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I'm stuck ont he billing information page.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Deadpool posted:

Current VOD Content:

WWE Old School
Five episodes

These are scattered MSG shows dating from '75 to '94. The '77 one I'm attempting to load up features a Bruno vs Billy Graham title match.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy poo poo the Roman Reigns chyron was awesome. Showed the next coming show in the bottom corner and then Roman power pushed it off the screen.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

triplexpac posted:

I want to see that parental access block option. "Do not show videos involving murderers"

Over 42 minutes of footage on the WWE Network!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

coconono posted:

This is the early open, before Wrestlemania.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Seems like the biggest roadblock right now is logging into my WWE account on other devices.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

elf help book posted:

Yeah, if they'd opened sign ups earlier it would have been the same thing the first minute. That's why they're doing it early now. Tonight after Raw or during it is going to be a mess for sure.

Cucktales Blogger posted:

Seems like the biggest roadblock right now is logging into my WWE account on other devices.

The only device I've tried other than the browser, was the iPad and everything was working great there. Actually better than the site.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Can't load up any video :(

elf help book posted:

Still, scattering the signups before the network's actually available probably would've been a good idea.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
Signed up on PC, and then proceeded to get "bamwsv2", and nothing more, but I'm definitely signed up.

Thank god it works like a charm on PS3, or I wouldn't be able to get in.

I wasn't going to give WWE my money anymore, but... it's such a good value.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
All profanity, including rear end, has been edited out. The Kat's breasts have been blurred out. None of this is completely uncensored. Getting a refund, suing for false advertising. :colbert:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

other than the expected opening day jitters, this is loving awesome

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
VOD section is slow as possible on my Roku but I was able to get to ECW Guilty As Charged 2001. I'm interested to see how much they edited it.

- edit No Rage Against The Machine - Renegades Of Funk in the opening promo :(
- edit 2 But it looks great. Probably as good as when I originally watched it.
- edit 3 Joel Gertner's promo is beeped. loving lame.

Thauros posted:

Still, scattering the signups before the network's actually available probably would've been a good idea.

They probably wanted to test stress the site to a small extent.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Feb 24, 2014

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

"One way or another someone was sucking it" - WWE Superstar Seth Rollins.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Trying to sign up but I get to the enter credit card information area and it times out constantly. I will check back again during lunch.

Same, things load super slow, gonna just chill until a few hours from now. Nice to see it's not totally making GBS threads itself though, that's a good omen.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The profanity filtering on the ECW content is really jarring. It's ECW. They're showing chair shots to the head and extreme, graphic blood and violence. Censoring the word "rear end".

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Editing out profanity is really loving lame if the have ratings and parental controls. Why would they even want to do all that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Flameingblack posted:

The profanity filtering on the ECW content is really jarring. It's ECW. They're showing chair shots to the head and extreme, graphic blood and violence. Censoring the word "rear end".

How dare they ruin promos by the poet Shane Douglas