Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
For team Might:

Navarwyndesyl stands on a stage holding a skull, his ring and middle finger through the eyes of it, with his palm on top. It is noticeable on examination that he is squeezing the skull, signaling his distress. He is standing around the corpses of several dozen elves. Some of them freshly dead and bleeding, most of them rotting half exposed skeletons. With a downcast gaze he observes the corpses and turns his head side to side. A spotlight above him (from the audience seats) flashes on and he covers his eyes with his free arm, not raising the skull, almost as if preferring to keep it hidden. The raised hand shows his palm, caked in blood. He adjusts to the light and slowly lowers his arm, looking out over the crowd, eyes squinting to cope with the contrast, as well as to glare at the complacent faces before him. He begins speaking...

NAV: You were warned; by my friends and your own scientists but you didn't act. Your clerics and oracles told of his coming but you chose to not believe. The elves are the highest race-the most powerful, the most intelligent. None could truly threaten them. None could come against them in the Queen's wood. But they did come. And when they did, you hid in your trees...

Nav stops talking for a moment and looks down again to the bodies. He examines one that appeared rotten and touches the shoulder. To the audience's surprise it begins to move, but Nav quickly slips free a dagger from his sleeve and pierces the chest of the corpse. Again, it is still. Nav hangs his head such that his eyes are no longer visible and starts to breathe a bit faster, his chest rising and falling until he stands up.

NAV: (angry)You doubted his power. The skeletons couldn't reach you so you thought yourselves safe... but then the lost elves began to turn. When your own kin turned against you, you did nothing! You didn't fight or free them from his control. No, you ran to find a sanctuary for your people-for yourselves. You thought you would be safe in the elven court. Your Queen could protect you, she had the power to fight back against this darkness. She could beat the Lich King. While the few warriors among you died trying to stem the tides, you holed up in here and put your faith in your Queen.

Nav looks down at the skull he had been holding. A twitch of sorrow- or even rage -plays across his face for a moment but it is quickly hidden. He snaps his head back up to look into the audience.

NAV: (Shouting, full of rage)Well here's your Queen (Nav throws the skull into the audience dramatically, it hits an intentionally vacant seat, cracking but not breaking) Keep your faith and keep yourselves locked in here. To stop him, to end his reign We'll need an army... I was an idiot to think I would find one among your people...

Nav exits stage right as another corpse begins to raise and start towards the audience. The curtain closes while he walks off, meeting him half way. Once they pass eachother, the Zombie elf has started to stare out to the audience. It lets out a cry and starts to run off the front of the stage, until-from out of the audience's view- three knives fly into its body in the leg, chest and head. It collapses and the curtain closes.

Nav was right. To take over as the new Lich King, he would need an army, and judging by the nervous muttering, sobbing, and applause, he was off to a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
When choosing an adventuring party, one of the chief considerations should be, who is going to have the most fun?

With that criteria in mind, I would submit that Team Might would be the superior, and most enjoyable, group to cavort with. Consider your party mates:

Nav, a chef of unparalleled prowess, his affinity for...exotic...flavors will keep you not only nourished on the trail, but majestically fed. He will use herbs you've never heard of on meats you never knew were edible to create dishes of incomparable good taste (and equally questionable legality).

Manuel, a true Renaissance gnoll with an encyclopedic knowledge of all things he knows (and many he doesn't), will be able to direct you to any and all places of interest, culture, import, and beauty. (Editor's note; Manuel considers brothels to contain all of these descriptors at the same time.)

Bella, a bard's bard, and mistress of improvisational music and instrumentation, she will compose not only stirring symphonies and bawdy ballads, she'll create the instruments to play them before your very eyes. You'll really be able to feel the passion she puts into her performances...doubly so if you leer at her for a touch too long. Just ask Manuel.

Margaret, archer extraordinaire, she can turn an apple into a pincushion from 100 yards with nary a thought, especially if it's from an Elven tree! As an added bonus, you'll be able to travel the entirety of the Empire with no harassment from guards or soldiers on your very own boat! Point out the fact Margaret's a half-Elf at your own risk, unless you consider running marathons enjoyable.

Imagine traveling well fed, well informed, well entertained, AND well defended! Is there any more enjoyable way to see the whole of the Empire, and beyond?

Prediction: The party will travel to the moon to find nothing but the remains of Mint's previous crew, and realize that the Heart of the Moon was the funny rock Mint was trying to commune with while in captivity.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Pretty pretty pony pony pretty pony pon pon
I'm really finding these essay entries to be pretty cool and interesting! (And not just because they all favor Team Might)

Nice work guys. Let your wordsmithing talents fly!

Edit: Still in awe of the amount of time put into the official Kill Count. Wow.

WolfShirt fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 4, 2014

ikks
Sep 6, 2009

You can get anything you want at malice's restaurant
all these writing (and statistical) entries are fantastic! nav's has inspired me to shake up the order of release a bit for incredibly well-timed thematics on TWO layers, and in celebration of team m's victory: this week we will have both session 37 and session 38, the former of which is amazingly great and the latter of which is greatly amazing.

:siren:ON WITH THE SHOW.:siren:

Session 37: Montage to Misty Hill

The Elements have a stirring trip through the northern Empire, encompassing potentially earthshaking rumors and ramifications, before reaching Misty Hill-- a little known burg that turns out to be a bit undead.

Music:

Metal Slug 3: "Shallow Sea"

Metal Slug 2: "Living on the Deck"

Metal Slug 3: "The Unknown World"

Metal Slug 3: "Midnight Wandering"

Metal Slug 3: "Metamorphosis"

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
Because I don't want my submissions to have an impact either way, here is another story for Team Magic (This time of the possible past instead of possible future):

It was hot today... It's been hot all week, but it was especially miserable today. Jimmy said it was gonna keep getting hotter too... Mint wanted to be working tables today. The moving around would probably have been nicer than staying back in the stuffy kitchen with the two other jokers who wouldn't stop talking about this heat... The saving grace was that nobody really wanted any hot food. If he had to manage the grill like this, he was worried he might freak out on somebody. Until then he just stood there making way more sandwiches than any elf should ever have to...

Half of him wanted to go home... The other half wanted to stay and get the hours in. After all, the point of a summer job was to save up some money for the future right? He didn't have any big dreams, but he definitely had some good ideas... Get through high school and get some tech training. The dumbest guy in Krendel could tell you how well off the people working for the government were, and science and math were the only classes where he felt like he understood everything. He wasn't struggling in language or history, but he also didn't really feel like he was learning anything. Just writing it down in his notebook, and writing it down on a test...

As he finished making a sandwich for his lunch- which the manager was cool enough to let him do -he heard some kinda commotion out on the floor. As he peeked over the window to see what was up, he caught a customer swinging a chair against this other dude. The rest of the customers were all shocked and staring, and the other employees were telling the boss and trying to get some cops to come down. Mint wasn't thinking that clearly though. He ran out of the kitchen and got between the two guys to try to push them away from each other. Unfortunately, he pushed a bit too hard and knocked over the guy with the chair. When he turned to the other guy, he looked just in time to see a napkin holder come flying in his direction

When he came to, the manager had got some ice from the box and put it on his bruised cheek. The good news is he didbreak up the fight. The bad news, he also probably broke his hand and something in his jaw... Maybe next summer he could get a more science-oriented job... like a repair shop. Doing repairs was like making sandwiches but with toasters instead of toast right? Yeah...

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I still plan on finishing that other thing, but I was struck earlier by the thought about how our favorite rogues might have turned out roguer.
Click here for stat blocks!

Alternate Universe Evil Team Magic:

Tyrannomagus Regina (Tyrant Wizard Queen), Cosmic Sorceror, The Sound Body, and Some rear end in a top hat Ghost
I didn't bother checking what kind of breath weapon gold dragons traditionally have, because if it doesn't turn things to gold Midas-style then what's the point

And because I couldn't stop,
Alternate Universe Evil Team Might:

Imperial Executioner, Knave of Shadows, The Golden Guitar, and The World's Least Civilized Gnoll
Put in synergy between G. Guitar and S. Body, because even alternate evil Grand Handsome is unstoppable.

PublicOpinion fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 4, 2014

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Holy cow, those are all great. I can't decide if the one rotting flesh hand on not-rip's sonic body, or The World's Least Civilized Gnoll are my favorite things.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

PublicOpinion posted:

I still plan on finishing that other thing, but I was struck earlier by the thought about how our favorite rogues might have turned out roguer.
Click here for stat blocks!

Alternate Universe Evil Team Magic:

Tyrannomagus Regina (Tyrant Wizard Queen), Cosmic Sorceror, The Sound Body, and Some rear end in a top hat Ghost
I didn't bother checking what kind of breath weapon gold dragons traditionally have, because if it doesn't turn things to gold Midas-style then what's the point

And because I couldn't stop,
Alternate Universe Evil Team Might:

Imperial Executioner, Knave of Shadows, The Golden Guitar, and The World's Least Civilized Gnoll
Put in synergy between G. Guitar and S. Body, because even alternate evil Grand Handsome is unstoppable.

OK now these guys need to show up and become the arch rivals of the party. Lets face it a fight between the two groups would be pretty cool.

High-Water Marx
Dec 30, 2007

History is nothing but the actions of men in pursuit of gnarly waves

PublicOpinion posted:

Alternate Universe Evil Teams:

Tyrannomagus Regina (Tyrant Wizard Queen), Cosmic Sorceror, The Sound Body, Some rear end in a top hat Ghost,
Imperial Executioner, Knave of Shadows, The Golden Guitar, and The World's Least Civilized Gnoll.

There is so much fantastic thought put into each one of these designs, from Scarlett's giant golden hat to the Giant Super Mario Fuzzie that is Manuel. I'm in love. And the names are the perfect icing on each cake.

Edit: I also enjoy the idea that Rip's severed hand would acquire a body through nefarious means and hunt down its previous body in a sort of goofy Liquid Snake scenario. Ideally, Slamby would get a hold of it and run around screaming "UUUUNCLEEEEEE!" whenever he saw Rip.

High-Water Marx fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 4, 2014

ikks
Sep 6, 2009

You can get anything you want at malice's restaurant
:siren:MEGA UPDATE WEEK CONTINUES. WOW.:siren:

Session 37 part 2: Misguided Morals

As their battle against undead continues in the quiet town of Misty Hill, certain facts come to light that expose the Elements to the, I would say, stinging chill of accidentally being huge assholes to innocents.

Music:

Metal Slug 3: “Metamorphosis”

Metal Slug 3: “Secret Factory”

Metal Slug 3: “Pyramid”

Noitu Love 2: “Speak Louder” (Nav’s theme)

Metal Slug 3: “Midnight Wandering”

Math Blaster Jr: “Blaster Pals”

Metal Slug: “Hold You Still”

Metal Slug: “End Title”

(By the way, did you notice that we have a tvtropes page now? Now you and your sibling Tumblr have yet another rival for our affections, SA.)

High-Water Marx
Dec 30, 2007

History is nothing but the actions of men in pursuit of gnarly waves

BELLA: Who's the golden Dwarven Bard that's ready to party oh-so hard?
RIP: I'm Rip!
BELLA: You're drat right.

BELLA: Who is the man with the power of sound in the palm of his hand?
BELLA: Can ya dig it?

BELLA: Who's the guy that can't hold still when his band-mate Bella is ill?
BELLA: Right on.

BELLA: You see this dude is a bad mother-
RIP: Shut your mouth.
BELLA: But I'm talkin' about YOU, Rip!
RIP: Oh! I can dig it.
BELLA: He's a complicated man that no one understands, not even himself.
RIP: I'M RIP!

Image courtesy of KidCoelacanth via the 13Questions Tumblr.

High-Water Marx fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 4, 2014

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
Only one more day to enter the contest. The team result and the individual prizes are all up for grabs for one day only.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Posting the Misty Hill write-up a ways back kicked the dramatic irony into high gear listening to that session. Nice move.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

PlasmaMan posted:

As their battle against undead continues in the quiet town of Misty Hill, certain facts come to light that expose the Elements to the, I would say, stinging chill of accidentally being huge assholes to innocents.

Speak for yourself. Perhaps if you had all Just Stayed Calm... :colbert:

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Now for the stats for this episode

Episode 37

Schemes Plotted: 1

Laws Broken: 400 (382 in Drakkenhall alone)

OH GOD WHY WOLFSHIRT Count: 3

0 killed by Might

1 killed by Magic

Might total kills: 121
Magic total kills: 111.5

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Color might still happen, but I'm generally willing to call this a submission:

prediction re-iteration: Gnomish separatists/nationalists are emboldened by the empire's problems.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
This is my submission that I've been working on for the past week and a half. I call it Mint's Arcanomatrix Meltdown! There's a whole bunch of Arcanomatrices that got all busted and while their structures are in tact all the effects fell out. How many can you put back together? Click on orbs and drag them into the matrix to match the goal before the time runs out.

Download the zip, extract, and you should just have to double click the EXE to start the game. Let me know if it's not working. I should hopefully have an OS X version running soon for those of you on Apple machines and if for some reason it won't tun at all on your machine I should have a demo video up soon.

Prediction: The party will have to kidnap a higher up in the Empire. Maybe a pretty high up kid during his nap.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Kabanaw posted:

This is my submission that I've been working on for the past week and a half. I call it Mint's Arcanomatrix Meltdown! There's a whole bunch of Arcanomatrices that got all busted and while their structures are in tact all the effects fell out. How many can you put back together? Click on orbs and drag them into the matrix to match the goal before the time runs out.

Download the zip, extract, and you should just have to double click the EXE to start the game. Let me know if it's not working. I should hopefully have an OS X version running soon for those of you on Apple machines and if for some reason it won't tun at all on your machine I should have a demo video up soon.

Prediction: The party will have to kidnap a higher up in the Empire. Maybe a pretty high up kid during his nap.

Oh my god. This is amazing.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

Kabanaw posted:

If you have ever wanted to know what it's like to fix a toaster in 13th Age, play this game. If you haven't ever wanted to know what it's like to fix a toaster in 13th Age, think really hard about why you don't find magical appliance repair interesting, then play this game.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Kabanaw posted:

Level 9, 470.

I almost went and said "this seems a bit too easy", but then I made a mistake.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Kabanaw posted:

Holy crap once the later Sublime items start showing up this is crazy legit.

PublicOpinion fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Mar 5, 2014

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

I'm glad you guys are liking it! The zip now includes an OS X version that should work! Probably! Also, here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHvJfKKNpsQ

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is being able to finish a level with enough points to complete the objective but with unfilled nodes intended?

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

Aurora posted:

Is being able to finish a level with enough points to complete the objective but with unfilled nodes intended?

No, but fun fact, all the levels are generated on the fly. It's entirely possible that a level is created that can be solved with less pieces. At some point I may add an efficiency bonus for doing so.

goldwright
Mar 25, 2013

This picture is supposed to be Nav doing a Dio Brando pose as mentioned in one of the recent sessions. I'm not quite sure how Dio it looks because the poses are literally all I know about the series.

Prediction: The party arrives at a theatre were a magnificent play is about to begin. There are some important guests also attending.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

Here's my Entry.

I couldn't pick a team, but I had fun doing it nonetheless. I just wish I'd finished it sooner so I could shade it and stuff.

Prediction: The locals hang nets strung with naga scales from rooftops and trees. They say they're trapping thaumaturgic gales, which blow from strange times and places, allowing the harvest of arcane secrets and oddities from other worlds.

Pyradox fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 5, 2014

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Just scrabbling for rhymes for the final verse.... It should probably be illegal to write doggerel this bad.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Pyradox posted:

Here's my Entry.

I couldn't pick a team, but I had fun doing it nonetheless. I just wish I'd finished it sooner so I could shade it and stuff.

Prediction: The locals hang nets strung with naga scales from rooftops and trees. They say they're trapping thaumaturgic gales, which blow from strange times and places, allowing the harvest of arcane secrets and oddities from other worlds.

I like that you maintained the common strategy of jumping on the angriest enemy.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Kabanaw posted:

I'm glad you guys are liking it! The zip now includes an OS X version that should work! Probably! Also, here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHvJfKKNpsQ

I can confirm the OS X version works!

Suddenly I feel as if I understand the versatility of Mint's appliance repair background.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Here's some ratty doggerel about Team Might. I'll let my poetic alt-history persona take over, so this is by a relative of Ibn el-oon, why not.

Rogue Elements

In times of Emperor's new youth,
ere thirteenth age was long in tooth,
the pow'r of might did waxen full
and men of evil it did cull,
the clash of steel was bright and strong
in quiver arrow stood full long,
of sterner stuff these heroes wrought
than cantrip, spell and fickle thought
Hear this lay now of those who gave
their all for golden wyrm to save
In long passed days the empire's crown
built strong by wyrm was tumbling down
and demons spilled from yon abyss
and balance towards evil list
heroes of might did lead the way
with sword and dirk and bow did slay
a group were they, "rogue elements"
adventured long, and loud, intense
attend on me if you will let
me start my tale with Margaret

So strong of will and quick of bow
kenning the horrors war doth show
sich steadfast limb no "elf" could share
and fey enchanter must beware
her jerkin stained as blood do run,
and bowman's armour stiff in sun,
her hair it was a steely grey,
though but fair maid in terms of fey
(she ranges far with absent child,
who while apart revert to wild,
her mind beset by single fear,
of children born with pointed ear)
For that she would deny herself,
her patent heritage as elf,
but cast away she has her blood
and gain-ed stone in trade for wood
with opinion in black and white
her bow casts traitors out to flight,
and now defend adopted race,
heart that beats to Empires' pace.

Soldier's part in slaying kraken,
adventure-lust begins to waken
and leaving kindred far behind,
to championship and more they climbed
our four heroes of brawn and pow'r
at Kjess thrilled crowds for many an hour
T'ill stood they were in axis crown'd
as dragon blood soaked into ground
wide eyed there strode demon called Nav
a taste of future he could have

Transform-ed ranger cloaked in cat
Undead and rarely mentioned, that,
accomplished chef and true gourmand,
so sharp his knife, so quick his hand,
hose of soft silk and doublet fine
as like to kill as peruse your wine,
with shadowed cube he was possessed
as third eye drove away kindness
the black cat feat that trips his foes,
be not the enemy he chose,
(Dead King's hand or emissary,
false construct or his equerry,
rogues delight in finest pleasure,
to swashbuckle away treasure)
the finest art, the shadow strike
to toy with foes as does a shrike
to torture poor grease-ed alphonse,
steal gold and silver, copper, bronze,
Nav still puts trust in finer things,
while preening self, as swans do wings

Assassins part in hearing doom,
in clos-ed counsel, seal-ed room,
the news the great gold wym was dead,
did not their hearts fill up with dread,
and to great Santa Cora's might,
from Wu-Tang thence the knowledge bright,
of arch stone, skin, tusk, hand and part,
of hellholes deep and luna's heart,
accompanied by musician's song,
Bella Canto, her powers strong

A note in sound, a note as mace,
her quaver cleaves the Naga's face,
a great chanteuse with elven style,
born bless-ed cursed when she was chile,
her song succour her allies woe,
with Grand handsome as her touring show,
(though songs of might speak not of Rip,
a magic man, attached at hip,
accompanying the mighty Bell,
a dwarf demon from deepest hell)
her strength attests her towering might
foemen feel the clef's hard bite
a dainty toe, a shapely calf,
beast, be afraid of trilling laugh,
Music did soothe the heart of man,
and Canto' past won m'ny a fan,
now her revenge will come to pass,
upon experimenting class,
beware, oh foe, the music note,
for she may judge you worth'ly smote.

Escape to woods by skin of teeth,
thereon to procure sacred leaf
and behemoth to take it's skin,
and demon pit to gamble sin,
return from rest to rob a vault,
from drakkenhall they had to bolt,
to scorched elflandsand kindly bryde,
Guilder's great light, at least he tried,
then orc lord's tusk in tower fell -
within, the bestial Gnoll Manuel

He was well versed in cruel fiend's art,
allows comrades to tear apart,
a weakness found, a monster dead,
a testament of might well led,
a rose he wields with rapier wit,
and to a fight advice he fit,
though to his fellows new he was,
unleashed he tooth, sword and claws,
(though kindly gnoll he was tis true,
and barbary he did eschew,
beneath his brow a monster lurks
though well concealed with smile and smirks)
true is he to milliner's craft,
and mead he can quaff by the draught
striding through town in grand chapeau,
a gnoll with elves, startling tableaux
a warrior true of noble race,
and blessed with hyena's face
that sports such fangs as may be used
for se-duction and stories lewd

For now our tale must rightly end,
with luna's menace to contend,
for though our heroes might is true,
their dice and luck must see them through,
to tell this tale would be amiss
to skip the architect of bliss,
and not a mention yet thus far,
of character san avatar,
Gibnaf, the General, DM true,
whatever has become of you?

Prediction: the party crash land in the wild coming back from the moon - but in the past???? With apes???? Ruling the planet?????

Edit: tidied up some Messed up syllabic problems

lenoon fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 5, 2014

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Just letting you all know the RSS feed hasn't been updated with this weeks episodes yet.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!
I'll just leave this here.

Prediction: Turns out there are some THINGS on the moon that sure do fuckin' love gnolls.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
A while ago, Plaz asked for fanart of the Rogue Elements as animals. Realizing my chance, I took up a pencil and paper and used my mediocre talent. I give you the Rogue Animals!

Be careful what you wish for.

edit: My prediction is that an item of GREAT IMPORTANCE is the prize of a town's local beauty contest (open to all genders, of course)

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Nyav is the best entry, contest closed

Edit: my prediction was really stupid as I was slightly panicking to think of something. I can't edit the big post as it causes my phone to die, so include it here - I'd like to revise it to:

Ape escapade. Apescapade. whatever that means to you guys. Go for it. But with apes. And ales. Alepscapades.

lenoon fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Mar 5, 2014

Dr. Demon
Jan 2, 2007

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Here's my entry for Team Might. It's not quite as polished as I would have liked, but that's my own fault for waiting until the last minute.

Prediction: A wizard cast a spell or something, and now the Rogue Elements are shrinking! They embark on an epic quest across a small room to reach the artifact that will reverse the curse before they shrink out of existence entirely, battling deadly mice, spiders, dust mites and bacteria along the way. (I'm sorry for this.)

Cataegory
Jul 26, 2013
Hello I'm here with a (new)Nav just in time..!!

As for predictions, I'm going to add to the vote of maybe we'll see a little more changeling.

Honorific!
Jul 5, 2007

Well played, Goonsire!

Cataegory posted:

As for predictions, I'm going to add to the vote of maybe we'll see a little more changeling.

I love this poo poo! It looks great!

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Those are two seriously incredible last minute entries. They're seriously both just bafflingly good. Dr. Demon and Cataegory you both rock!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Honorific! posted:

WELP, I've had this hanging around and been meaning to post it. Please be aware that when you click this for big it will break all your tables, but I did not want to shrink it down any further cause I spent a lot of time on those tiny details, dammit.
(I'm not sure if this counts because it's technically fanart for New Nav but whatevs.)

Making predictions is hard. There are so many things I want to (possibly) make happen! Guess that means I'm gonna have to bust out a lot of art in the next week.

Anyway, for now my prediction is
EDIT to fit prediction guidelines: Margaret's kids are looking for her for some reason.

Cataegory posted:

How fitting that the first and last submissions are both of Nav.

That's right! The deadline has passed and the contest is over! Please review my collection post to see if I missed any valid entries as we begin judging. Tune in tomorrow for the declaration of the winning team and the description of the locale you created for the adventure (likely) beginning in session 43. Judging for the individual prizes will follow at a later date. A big thank you to everyone who participated, we got more stuff of a wider variety than we could have expected. It's been great and we hope you all had fun.

General Ironicus fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

General Ironicus posted:

How fitting that the first and last submissions are both of Nav.

That's right! The deadline has passed and the contest is over! Please review my collection post to see if I missed any valid entries as we begin judging. Tune in tomorrow for the declaration of the winning team and the description of the locale you created for the adventure (likely) beginning in session 43. Judging for the individual prizes will follow at a later date. A big thank you to everyone who participated, we got more stuff of a wider variety than we could have expected. It's been great and we hope you all had fun.

If I somehow got points, can I make a suggestion/prediction for either winning team? Or is it too late/not ethical to actually play both sides?

Gensuki fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 6, 2014

• Locked thread