Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Batham
Jun 19, 2010

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground.

Alteisen posted:

That's actually my 2nd dealing with them and they just as helpful then. :v:

Let's be honest here, they probably knew you were a girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kerpow
Jan 13, 2006

hobb posted:

Apparently, but I'd been using them in the exact same way since october of 2012 so it was a little jarring for it to suddenly be an issue.

I don't use any of them anymore just to be safe so its not a huge deal.

How were you using them? I've been using one to click every 250ms with toggled by caps lock because of all the bag opening.

kerpow fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 15, 2014

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

kerpow posted:

How were you using them? I've been using one to click every 250ms with toggled by caps lock because of all the bag opening.

Mine double-clicks every 15 milliseconds. It would be faster except

actually I think I'll make it faster :mmmsmug:

hobb
Sep 20, 2001

kerpow posted:

I used original combat mode which for all I know just puts a mouselook toggle bound to a key and some remapping features for mouse keys, a script on a GKey of my keyboard that clicked similar to yours for bags/luck/whatever, and a general purpose script that I used for my engineers auto attack with grenades.

There's actually a post in the account issues forum on proper use of macros, and key repeat scripts are high up on their 'don't do it' list for whatever reasons. Gaile Gray is noted in other threads saying that this is an 'unfair advantage' to people who manually click 10,000 items, and that because she managed to do this for some clickhell thing in guild wars 1 that you should feel deeply ashamed for using them.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010
I would never have gotten that stupid loving drinks achievement without my clicker thing. That is by far the worst achievement I've ever done, even warhorn master was less painful.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Myriad posted:

I would never have gotten that stupid loving drinks achievement without my clicker thing. That is by far the worst achievement I've ever done, even warhorn master was less painful.

I'm not even considering warhorn master until I can get my necro to the little tunnel full of critters in Straits and run down it with warhorn 5 a few hundred times, preferably traited.

I'd have thought shield was the worst.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
How hard up for 30 cheevo points are you that you'll spend 80 gold and break the user agreement for them.

Myriad
Apr 26, 2010

Visidan posted:

How hard up for 30 cheevo points are you that you'll spend 80 gold and break the user agreement for them.
I was super close to my 10k chest :(

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

You can get drinks for 7 karma in Braham's hometown.

I don't even know if that's worse or better than the money cost variety now, though.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
The way that you get credit for Thirst Slayer is unusual. Drinks provide more credit the more expensive they are. The wiki has a table with details. The best exchange for karma is Stein of Golden Ale, which gives 4 points per. There are some drinks that cost gold that give up to 16 points per serving.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Just be thankful it's not like the original drunk cheev in GW1.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:siren: HELLO GOON SQUAD FRIENDS :siren:

Don't forget that if you're in a timezone that uses daylight savings, guild missions MANDATORY FUN-HAVING TIME tonight, tomorrow and for the next several months will be ONE HOUR LATER than you're used to, beginning at 8:30 EST/5:30 PST! As always, it takes place one half-hour after daily reset, and if you're ever confused about when daily reset is, you can look it up in your Hero panel, under Daily Achievements!!

Thanks and I hope you will be as drunk as I will be enjoy our WEEKLY GUILD BONDING EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 15, 2014

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

SFD, just open your daily tab and look at the countdown to reset. That's when guild missions are on Saturdays! And as always, gently caress Cletus straight to hell.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Your goons seem much more easily herded than mine. :(

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your goons seem much more easily herded than mine. :(

It's like herding mentally deranged cats with a flamethrower.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

CLAM DOWN posted:

Okay, about the same, then.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Okay, about the same, then.
I am going to touch all of the guild things. Just you watch.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

And just as forgiving :ohdear:

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp
I am moving to Philadelphia tomorrow can goon please make the missions quick

Love

A hungry grump

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gourd of Taste posted:

I am moving to Philadelphia tomorrow can goon please make the missions quick

Love

A hungry grump

Have you met Diego?

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp
Diego, you better be playing one of your eighties come guild mission time, there's a crappy dye and maybe a quaggan potion in it for you

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
Sometimes after guild missions, things heat up in secluded corners of the world...

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Gourd of Taste posted:

Diego, you better be playing one of your eighties come guild mission time, there's a crappy dye and maybe a quaggan potion in it for you

I was actually at a lan party on campus playing brawl. I was going to show up for makeup missions so you were good all along.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

DonVincenzo posted:

Sometimes after guild missions, things heat up in secluded corners of the world...

Starfleet Dental Mountaineering and Yodel Corps had a good session today thanks to Mesmer Asura:

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

The screaming walls are the greatest. You just fall very, very slowly for a minute, screaming all the way.

There's also a bug with map edges and footfalls that causes your character to generate massive, computer-ending amounts of special effects.

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp

Kessel posted:

The screaming walls are the greatest. You just fall very, very slowly for a minute, screaming all the way.

There's also a bug with map edges and footfalls that causes your character to generate massive, computer-ending amounts of special effects.

The other day I tried to get back to screaming wall, but without wutta I couldn't get out of the pvp lake

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gourd of Taste posted:

The other day I tried to get back to screaming wall, but without wutta I couldn't get out of the pvp lake

rip wutta we miss you :(

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gourd of Taste posted:

I am moving to Philadelphia tomorrow

You poor fool

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I knew Arus loved shields but I never knew just how much until last night :swoon:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

FYI doing the shortcut to kill Scarlet still counts as a dungeon for the monthly tracker. Going to get my Monthly without actually doing a dungeon.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
In other news, even my most powerful showtunes couldn't prevent Subject Alpha from playing whack-a-mole with most of the party, so we got to lie back and watch the mesmer solo him (go Waci!).

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

FYI doing the shortcut to kill Scarlet still counts as a dungeon for the monthly tracker. Going to get my Monthly without actually doing a dungeon.

Do tell.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

ItBurns posted:

Do tell.

He means that you get some spinal blades and head to where the diving board is. There's a teleporter there that takes you to the Scarlet instance.

Oh whoah what the hell happened to the forums?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SSNeoman posted:

He means that you get some spinal blades and head to where the diving board is. There's a teleporter there that takes you to the Scarlet instance.

Glad its not just me.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
Paging Turncoat Mommy to the thread. We did it! We lost it was horrible, I'm sorry everyone I was a crap leader but that was fun nonetheless!
(Thanks to Dienes, JohnAnonSmith, Merrill and Xun for bearing with my crappy leadership skills and my silly foreigner accent)

DonVincenzo fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 16, 2014

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

SSNeoman posted:

For the past two days I've had to delete the cookie in Chrome to make them work. Not sure if that's what you are referring to.

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

DonVincenzo posted:

Paging Turncoat Mommy to the thread. We did it! We lost it was horrible, I'm sorry everyone I was a crap leader but that was fun nonetheless!
(Thanks to Dienes, JohnAnonSmith, Merrill and Xun for bearing with my crappy leadership skills and my silly foreigner accent)

It was eSports and we were the best. Sorry I had to take off and you had to mspaint me into the team picture.

Also the hosed forums is the stylesheet for the games fyad-lite leaking into the rest of the site for some browsers and putting shadows under text.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

DonVincenzo posted:

This brings tears to my eyes.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So I'm about 80 blade shards short of having enough to craft the colored version of the blade backpiece, what's the best way of getting those? Just straight killing mobs and doing events?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk posted:

I knew Arus loved shields but I never knew just how much until last night :swoon:

• Locked thread