Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

zoux posted:

This thread makes me google way too much anime bullshit.

:nyoron:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009
Hey guys, it's totally okay if you don't have your game down yet. Even super slick PUA's hover-hand once in awhile.

(also look at his stupid face good lord)

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Good News Everyone posted:

Hey guys, it's totally okay if you don't have your game down yet. Even super slick PUA's hover-hand once in awhile.

Looks like he's actually been wearing those idiotic goggles in public. Not that that would surprise anyone

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Good News Everyone posted:

That looks like "arm laying on shoulder" not hoverhand

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is that a digital marquee necklace?

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

IshmaelZarkov posted:

In fairness, if the kid insisted on this - not the parents - this would be amazing and heart touching.

But... yeah... that wasn't what happened here, was it?
The costume thing is something some kids do. A kid down the street went through a three month phase where he would not leave the house if he wasn't wearing a spiderman costume. It's kind of awesome.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

zoux posted:

Is that a digital marquee necklace?

It looks like a digital marquee part of the shirt. Dude probably goes to sleep at night singing '21st century digital boy' to himself.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

It's not Rainbow Dash, you philistine! It's, uhm... Actually, I'm not A/U/F enough to say, but it's a different pony. Rainbow Dash must be the one with rainbows, hence the name.

Last page, but that's just a reference you're not getting. One dude couldn't comprehend the unremitting horror the Nazis perpetrated against everybody else, until somebody photoshopped Rainbow Dash in with the Jews being rounded up.
Reposting lest we forget.

darthbob88 has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Mar 21, 2014

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

darthbob88 posted:

Last page, but that's just a reference you're not getting. One dude couldn't comprehend the unremitting horror the Nazis perpetrated against everybody else, until somebody photoshopped Rainbow Dash in with the Jews being rounded up.

Everypony knows, a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

darthbob88 posted:

I refuse to believe this is real I know it is real

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mr. Mallory posted:

Why is everyone defending this fat ugly chick? She belongs in this thread and that nose ring is disgusting.

She's just garden variety ugly. I expect more from this thread.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
So she had surgery on them to make them look extremely bright and badly aligned like aftermarket HIDZ? Sure, why not!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MoreLikeTen posted:

Looks like he's actually been wearing those idiotic goggles in public. Not that that would surprise anyone

He's thought it through bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDGqv8EKYE

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

MyFaceBeHi posted:

So she had surgery on them to make them look extremely bright and badly aligned like aftermarket HIDZ? Sure, why not!

The sentence is unclear, but her accident involved all the rest of her body other than those eyes. After the surgery her appearance became fuzzy and full of compression artifacts while only her eyes remained sharply contrasted.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

It's that time of the year again at the Bay Area Renaissance Festival

^ That's a woman's skirt that he apparently thought could pass as a kilt

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hummingbirds posted:

It's that time of the year again at the Bay Area Renaissance Festival

I like how it has an accurate acronym

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I've been working renaissance fairs too long. Not a single thing in all that stood out as odd to me. All perfectly normal things you see every weekend.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Well I don't want to speak for my own pictures but I think you may be a bit desensitized to the A/U/G of it all.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

darthbob88 posted:

"Putting in something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that nobody knows"

So what he is saying here is that he is unfamiliar with human beings? Because recognizing those are people, like he is, who are about to be systematically murdered should draw some emotion. I don't know how someone can see the face of that boy and not feel anything without the aid of a cartoon horse. I really wonder how he handles interpersonal relations and engagements with other human beings he has in his life because what the christ

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

If anyone's heard of the kid who was bullied for bringing a Rainbow Dash backpack to school, the official Facebook page in support of him is full of awk.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

PleasantDirge posted:

I know this probably makes me the awkward/ugly but that is the best Zong brand bong ever created and I would suffer through however long it would take to purchase it off him. Those crazy bends in the neck let you lay it down on its side without spilling the water which also leaves it less prone to getting knocked over and breaking. I have never found another one like it since somebody smashed my ex's

You would buy something a juggalo had its mouth on? :gonk:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if the parents will start having second thoughts after all

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Here's the best one:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
That picture screams "I need an adult."

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Clochette posted:

If anyone's heard of the kid who was bullied for bringing a Rainbow Dash backpack to school, the official Facebook page in support of him is full of awk.

I legit did a :aaa: upon seeing that post.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I'd laugh forever if Grayson saw all this and said, "wow, I do not want to be like these guys in 10 years" and burns all his MLP stuff.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
this support page has cool wtf posts

or this guy with a Bachar al Assad avatar

they are having a serious conversation with him btw

e:

unpacked robinhood has a new favorite as of 22:11 on Mar 21, 2014

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
This is why I will never get bronies. I get that they are trying to do the whole "Friendship is Magic[tm]" thing but grown men showing solidarity for a kid is a bit much isn't it?

I certainly hope he sees all of these fine dudes and just says "gently caress it, I ain't becoming THAT" and just ditches the whole MLP thing!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Frankly I'm glad that Assad has come out in favor of some American kid who was bullied over ponies.

E: Also,

This is a godawful tattoo. Even ignoring the subject matter, it's clearly done by someone who is not a very good tattoo artist.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

I just can't bring myself to hate on this. You just know that the little kid has the loving day of their life right there. :yayclod:

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
I imagine he had a hard time finding an artist that would befoul their work record with something like that.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
fuuuuuck me

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

The page linked to this collection of MLP tattoos. Some place in Connecticut is offering discounts on them for a month in honor of Michael Morones, the kid who hanged himself.

Bonus tattoo!

NWS: Pinkie Pie presenting

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Gary Glitter is a Brony?

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

beato posted:

Gary Glitter is a Brony?

If it's what the kids are into he's there..

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Oh poo poo, is that HER TITHIDE?! It looks like a false-color aerial photo of the Western Front with a pony superimposed on it. :catstare:

I wish there was a crying, vomiting catstare icon.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Oh poo poo, is that HER TITHIDE?! It looks like a false-color aerial photo of the Western Front with a pony superimposed on it. :catstare:

I wish there was a crying, vomiting catstare icon.

I have no idea, I assumed it was an area of skin that was regularly shaved, it looks razor-burned.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

It looks like it's probably her recently shaven leg or something, all the dots are follicles. (If you have hair somewhere you have to get it shaved before you get tattooed so I really hope that is not tit-hide.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
"On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at" is a Yorkshire folk song that has, over the past century, become a theme for Yorkshire in the America the Beautiful is a theme for the USA. It tells the story of a lover who goes up the infamously windy Ilkley Moor without taking his hat to court his girlfriend Mary Jane, which the singer chides the lover for as he'll die from exposure and, as part of the great circle of life, will be buried eaten by worms, who'll be eaten by ducks, who'll be eaten by the singer.

It's better than it sounds. :colbert:

Last year, the Yorkshire Tourism Board released a video recording of the song, complete with Brian Blessed rapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MWb1FlODQ

I'm not sure if the recording is "very awkward" or "very brilliant", but the dancing in the video is definitely belongs here. :colbert:

• Locked thread