Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I can't let Basscop face another challenge alone again! If I can I will help protect Basscop, but not actively try to eat WhiteOutMouse. I ate dinner already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

CG

I also give Basscop a chance to surrender. Mercy is never misplaced.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Haha yes! I wish I could vote more often. Go Basscop!

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

What does Enkidel look like while his brain is fighting itself?

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:
Basscorp is out of the water. He is a fish. That doesn't make sense. Go back to the water. Everyone else out of the pool.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Does Enkidel's brain have metaphorical stadium seating for the rest of us metaphorical people to metaphorically sit on to watch? If not we should build some.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

I'm not sure what the rules here are, but if possible I would like to stand between the parties and try to keep them from attacking each other again, should anyone make a move to.

We must stop fighting each other. :colbert:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

Diogines posted:

Whitehousemouse, a chunk of your metaphorical-flesh has been torn away and it HURTS. You are not dying, but you are weakened. You...
A. Tend your wounds.
B. Run.
C. Attack Basscop!
D. Call for help to El!
E. Call for help to Asherah!
F. Call for help to someone else! Fill in!
G. Hold your metaphorical-hands up to block the next attack!
H. Say something to Basscop!
I. Something else! Fill in!

D + C

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013

FoxTerrier posted:

I'm not sure what the rules here are, but if possible I would like to stand between the parties and try to keep them from attacking each other again, should anyone make a move to.

Agreed!

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Edit

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

FoxTerrier posted:

Myself as well. I envision myself as a massive armored dog:

JT Jag fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 26, 2014

Globofglob
Jan 14, 2008
Deleting this cause conditionals aren't allowed, making new post with action.

Globofglob fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 26, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

I want to tell WhiteOutMouse Mercy is never misplaced. Try to calm his bloodlust some. If we can resolve this peacefully, so much the better.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I help to defend against any attacks on Basscop

FIGHTS FOR THE BASSCOP

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

The metaphorical portion of Enkidel's collective psyche which represents Basscop has been sent flyi-... make that swimming away from away Whitehoutmouse from the force of SerSpook's blow.

You take up a protective position in front of him.

A moment later as well as... stand between you and SerSpook / WhiteOutMouse.

SerSpook and Whiteoutmouse. Please take this into consideration when you post your next action. The above portions of your Enkidel's collective psyche bar your way.

Hiho Chirho, Fox Terrier and JT Jag. Your next action is on hold till Basscop, SerSpook and Whiteoutmouse resolve what they are doing.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Mar 26, 2014

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Globofglob posted:

If WhiteOut makes it past Team Barrier, I attack him to knock him away from Basscop.

There are NO CONDITIONAL VOTES IN THIS GAME, EVER, unless specifically given as an option, which they sometimes are under rare circumstances. They make things enormously too complicated. I am not going to count this. If you want to say you do something, go ahead.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Continuing to try to protect WhiteOutMouse and give Basscop a chance to surrender. Mercy is never misplaced. Also EL! obviously.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Guys, stop trying to stop the exciting things! This is the closest we've been to adventure in forever! Move those jerks out of the way! Stop blocking the exciting things!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I find and hold the nearest gate.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
We're tearing ourselves apart guys stop it

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

I try to calm down after SerSpook's advice and notice the peacekeeping souls who want the violence to end. I did not want to harm but I was frightened and scared. This all came out of nowhere.

I saw the strength El granted SerSpook and I wanted to use that to eliminate the threat but for the time being I will turn it into peaceful prayer and defense.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok, Ok break it up you two! I take up position between Whiteout mouse and Basscop and try to keep them apart.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1Vetd7OCs

I acknowledge the transgression Basscop initiated on WhiteOutMouse.

How do we want to resolve this? In a maritime court?

Diog: How big of a chunk did Basscop take out of WhiteOutMouse? Did he swallow it?

e: Ultimately, can we exctricate the missing mass and reapply it onto WhiteOutMouse?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Kyyp, you are a portion of Enkidel's collective pyshce. You throw all of your strength into Fox Terrier, JT Jag and Hiho Chirho in an attempt to let SerSpook, Whiteoutmouse and Basscop keep fighting. You are grappling with them but you don't have enough strength to get them out of the way on your own.... let alone....

who also tries to break up the fighting.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Diog: How big of a chunk did Basscop take out of WhiteOutMouse? Did he swallow it?

The chunk is a chunk.

He has not swallowed it unless he wishes to.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Diog, I didn't get a chance to grab a representative image until now.

If possible, I think it's fitting Fox Terrier be....a fox terrier.

But if it's too much of a pain in the butt for you to change the image now that you made it up, don't worry about it. :sun:

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Team :spergin:
Reflecting on this metaphysical battle as we fast for the day and reflect.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Eat everyone, starting with FoxTerrier for now.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -