Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Lycus posted:

"You're not supposed to do that, Daryl. You know you're not supposed to do that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLVAz-Jczg

Great post bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQHrynoxHs

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
Goddamn goons, can't trust them to read the same loving thread page they're posting in

Now for something completely different, a somewhat very grim short video set in northeastern Brazil, which i feel captures the region's backwater spirit quite well.

"The seven deaths of Pedro, the boy who collects cow skulls"
https://vimeo.com/48356363

Don't worry, the narration is in English.

bagual fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 31, 2014

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Albuquerque PD

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Seems like it's defeating the point of the exercise somewhat to use a child to represent another actual child.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

North Korea decided to antagonize South Korea today by firing artillery over the border into the ocean. South Korea responded by firing into some North Korean ocean to prove they are just as good at loving up fish as their juche-loving cousins.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Requiring a permit to buy gun food is hot garbage. I can't wait to get out of this terrible state.

rjryan3
Oct 10, 2012

I don't get it.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Volcott posted:

Requiring a permit to buy gun food is hot garbage. I can't wait to get out of this terrible state.

I wonder why Connecticut might want stricter gun control laws can't seem to figure that out.

Oh yeah, gently caress you dude.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

rjryan3 posted:

I don't get it.
I say this in all seriousness: you do not engage in enough feminist discourse to be a good person. Go out and try and find a local group to engage in, is my suggestion.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I say this in all seriousness: you do not engage in enough feminist discourse to be a good person.

That's one of the worst sentences I've ever read. Big deal if he hasn't heard a loving meme.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26814742

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I say this in all seriousness: you do not engage in enough feminist discourse to be a good person. Go out and try and find a local group to engage in, is my suggestion.

Picture of a Kool Aid jug with an mspainted sentence is feminist discourse, lol. I've heard all the hip universities now accept papers in meme form.

In all seriousness - die in a ditch.

chaos rhames posted:

That's one of the worst sentences I've ever read.

Deceitful Penguin.txt

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Kegluneq posted:

Seems like it's defeating the point of the exercise somewhat to use a child to represent another actual child.

Isn't Yousafzai 17 now? Using a little kid sort of works.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Tias posted:

Isn't Yousafzai 17 now? Using a little kid sort of works.
16, and her being a child (who was shot but not defeated) is still a remarkable thing about her.

Alan Moore's archnemesis Grant Morrison has done a thing - called The Key, it's a graphic story about Freedom, told without dialogue. I...don't really get it.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

I say this in all seriousness: you do not engage in enough feminist discourse to be a good person.

:jerkbag:

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Kegluneq posted:

Alan Moore's archnemesis Grant Morrison has done a thing - called The Key, it's a graphic story about Freedom, told without dialogue. I...don't really get it.

I say this in all seriousness: you do not engage in enough comic book discourse to be a good person. Go out and try and find a local BSS thread to engage in, is my suggestion.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Kegluneq posted:

I...don't really get it.

It's Grant Morrison so that sounds about right.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Afraid of Audio posted:

I wonder why Connecticut might want stricter gun control laws can't seem to figure that out.

Oh yeah, tyranny of the majority trumps fundamental human and constitutional rights. I forgot. :rolleyes:

"I'd bring back slavery if my constituents wanted it!"

He'd be glad to know that you support his policies, Afraid of Audio!

Edit: They are actually working pretty hard on it with their racist policing followed by brutal prisons and the resurgence of chain gangs, so it won't be too long before you can shout down our objections to the will of the (white) majority.

LeJackal fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 31, 2014

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
Fundamental human rights to buy bullets with minimal hassle

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

rjryan3 posted:

I don't get it.

When people are discussing how male dominated societies oppress women, some dude busts in to remind them that all men aren't like that.

Ohio State BOOniversity
Mar 3, 2008

history and sex have no component in real education.
/

San Cristobal has been beset with anti-Maduro demonstrations since February.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Volcott posted:

abloo bloo bloo i have to do 5 minutes of paperwork to buy ammo :qq:

You think that's bad try doing all the paper work to get these:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Peanut President posted:

abloo bloo bloo i have to do 5 minutes of paperwork to buy ammo :qq:

You think that's bad try doing all the paper work to get these:

Well eating food isn't a right enshrined in the Constitution now is it!

This is, well, neat I suppose. It's the Zapruder footage, stablizied. I'll link it because death.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

zoux posted:

Well eating food isn't a right enshrined in the Constitution now is it!

Neither is purchasing ammo without paperwork.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chicken McNobody
Aug 7, 2009

This is Robert Richards IV, sentenced to probation for the rape of his 3-year-old daughter because the judge thought he would not "fare well" in prison and should instead receive treatment.

Completely coincidental, I'm sure:

Delaware Online posted:

Richards, who is unemployed and supported by a trust fund, owns a 5,800-square-foot mansion in Greenville he bought for $1.8 million in 2005. He also lists a home in the exclusive North Shores neighborhood near Rehoboth Beach, according to the state's sex abuse registry. His great-grandfather is du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, and his father is Robert H. Richards III, a retired partner in the Richards Layton & Finger law firm.
http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/28/sunday-preview-du-pont-heir-stayed-prison/7016769/

He also abused his baby son and hasn't been charged for it, but that's OK because he says he "will never do it again." (The boy, 19 months old at the time of the investigation, "didn't say anything that we at the time thought we could make a charge from" so police did not proceed.)

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqdSg5EgXt8

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The NRA - a private group that effectively writes U.S. gun policies - won't even allow restrictions on gun purchases for mentally ill people. If you're against gun control, you're for these assholes; there's really not much to it. Too bad we don't have a Constitutional right against getting shot, huh?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Today's foxnews.jpg

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Godless, pinko professional poo poo-stirrers like Ms. Park (probably not even engaged at her age, shameful) here are part of why this great country is falling apart.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Oh Rob Ford. Even when you finally get kicked out of office, you'll still be the mayor of my heart! :allears:

rjryan3
Oct 10, 2012

zoux posted:

When people are discussing how male dominated societies oppress women, some dude busts in to remind them that all men aren't like that.

Thanks! Some of you guys have a bad tendency to post pictures that are only mildly related to politics. Seriously, how the gently caress am I supposed to know what that Kool-Aid picture was about?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

LeJackal posted:

Oh yeah, tyranny of the majority trumps fundamental human and constitutional rights. I forgot. :rolleyes:

Not really sure how that form violates your fundamental human and constitutional right to serve in a well-regulated militia. :confused:

William Hogarth's Chairing the Member

Earth
Nov 6, 2009
I WOULD RATHER INSERT A $20 LEGO SET'S WORTH OF PLASTIC BRICKS INTO MY URETHRA THAN STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A SCALPER.
College Slice

Earth fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

rjryan3 posted:

Thanks! Some of you guys have a bad tendency to post pictures that are only mildly related to politics. Seriously, how the gently caress am I supposed to know what that Kool-Aid picture was about?
This is a great thread to ask idiotic questions and learn new things, I certainly know I have! For instance, did you know linking a picture straight from wikipedia is called "image leeching" and is frowned upon?

• Locked thread