Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mak0rz posted:

cool

I think this is actually a little maned wolf

Doubtful...wrong head and tail, and that would be a REALLY strange and terrible choice as a housepet. It's practically endangered, found only in South America, is undomesticated, stinks to hell, and isn't even a pack hunter. I'm not sure if they can even breed with dogs.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Godholio posted:

Doubtful...wrong head and tail, and that would be a REALLY strange and terrible choice as a housepet. It's practically endangered, found only in South America, is undomesticated, stinks to hell, and isn't even a pack hunter. I'm not sure if they can even breed with dogs.

If being stinky, unable to procreate, and ignoring demands to do tricks makes you not a dog then my boxer is not a dog :colbert:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Godholio posted:

hmm.. i dont know. i will remain skeptical until more evidence is posted.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Fried Chicken posted:

If being stinky, unable to procreate, and ignoring demands to do tricks makes you not a dog then my boxer is not a dog :colbert:
You finally figured it out!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BathroomTile
Jun 4, 2005

Just your run-of-the-mill bathroom tile.
This is my cousin's dog, Astro. He's going to turn 1 on May 5th, and they think he's a Border Collie-Australian Shepard-German Pointer mix. :3:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

BathroomTile posted:

This is my cousin's dog, Astro. He's going to turn 1 on May 5th, and they think he's a Border Collie-Australian Shepard-German Pointer mix. :3:

That's an amazing mix of breeds and one fine looking mutt.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I like Astro :)

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

2 good 2 b only in 1 thread

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Dogges are graceful and poo poo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/majestic-dog-photos_n_5093222.html

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND

BIG NORTH
Jul 7, 2007

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DEAN
That dogge does not like birthdays. Prob cause he's 102 in doge years lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Met some good rear end dogs at the shelter today. It's gonna be a while before I settle on taking one home.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

When did HuffPo turn into another lovely clickbai... oh.

PUG GETS A BIG SURPRISE. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgFYfMoXiCI

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBvNqoOKHY

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCM0phNqL0g

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

:3:

How hard was he to housebreak? And you crate him right?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cole posted:

:3:

How hard was he to housebreak? And you crate him right?

House training was simple largely in part to the crate training. He's asleep in his kennel right now. First night home I slept by the front door of the kennel with my hand a little through the cage so he knew I was there. He whined a lot and we had to go out a few times to piss. The next night he woke me up once to go. The third night I drank a few beers before bed and went to sleep on the couch next to the kennel. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and freaked out because I thought I had slept through him whining. I was certain he had pissed/poo poo in his bed. I jump up and look over and he's laying on his back legs splayed out not giving a gently caress about anything. From then it was just adjusting kennel size with him as he grew and teaching him commands to get in his kennel.

Because he was in the kennel at night and when I was gone, there was never a moment when I didn't have my eyes on him. This makes potty training so much easier. First thing in the morning and anytime I come home I would carry him outside and set him on the grass. After he went I would lavish him with praise and give him a treat. Anytime he started to go in the house, I'd just holler at him, he'd freeze up, and we'd go outside for him to finish. When he went outside, once again adulation and a treat. The best thing, though, is his doorbell. I got a set of bells that I hung by the back door. Every time I would take him outside we would ring the bells. He knows now that he can ring those when he needs to go to the bathroom.

He's almost 9 month old now. Crazy to think that I've had him 7 drat months. He's a good dog.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pictured: A good dogge

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hi Roscoe.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Wanna give him belly rubs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
go ahead, tell that bitch i ate your homework

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Doggles are so out of style.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

"Gotcha!"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BathroomTile
Jun 4, 2005

Just your run-of-the-mill bathroom tile.
This dogge is a good dogge

Gatla
Apr 29, 2004
Blah blah blah.
4yo nephew said his pup was cold so he wrapped her in his jacket. And then the pup just zonked out.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

check out this dapper gsd

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Gatla posted:

4yo nephew said his pup was cold so he wrapped her in his jacket. And then the pup just zonked out.

dawwwwwwwww

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

check out this dapper gsd

hahahaha gently caress yes

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

dogges are noble beasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU