Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DNS posted:

Signed, Badpost McNoselfawareness

Why are you signing someone else's post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

DNS posted:

Signed, Badpost McNoselfawareness

Don't sign your posts.

e:b

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Periodically exercising one's right to post about whatever in here is important. To quote a classic film, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, it's going to rust."

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Voodoofly posted:

I wanted to try and reconcile your post about his put on affectation with his theory that he is indifferent to gay rights, just doesn't like being around them because they are flamboyant and annoying. Alas, I wasn't smart enough to do anything more than just link his hypnotic walking on a treadmill while opining on the gay media agenda video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-P_ov9Cgs

I find this hilarious because I always thought he seemed like a huge screaming closet case. This doesn't make it any better.

Professor Clumsy posted:

There should be a mod challenge for Dickeye to kiss CPL593H on the mouth for a month.

I reluctantly accept.

I Before E posted:

That's none of our business, though I hope they have a good safeword.

It's "Garth Ennis".

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I started watching Leni Riefenstahl's Tiefland earlier, but I was too tired and had to take a nap. However, I highly recommend the opening scene for anybody who was disappointed that The Grey wasn't just Liam Neeson fighting wolves. Opening scene of Tiefland and a dude straight up murders a wolf with his bare hands. loving metal.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

CPL593H posted:

It's "Garth Ennis".

I have a hard time believing Dickeye wouldn't talk about Garth Ennis in the bedroom.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I Before E posted:

I have a hard time believing Dickeye wouldn't talk about Garth Ennis in the bedroom.

Nah, pillowtalk is Matt Fraction.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Don't sign your posts.

e:b

Batting cleanup for Dickeye. drat thats a new indignity even for a lovely retard like you.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

There should be a mod challenge for this entire thread to only talk about movies, period.

You're like the chief dude who torments us with gay rear end crap about comics and music. Or at least #2 (thats not the only way you're like #2, lol) behind Dickeye. I want to plunge a knife into your yankee chest while whispering "shh, shh" like the guy from Saving Private Ryan. An insanely stupid and self-impressed fruit like you doesn't have any business looking down on the lowest paramecium, let alone Subg.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

DNS posted:

Batting cleanup for Dickeye. drat thats a new indignity even for a lovely retard like you.

You're like the chief dude who torments us with gay rear end crap about comics and music. Or at least #2 (thats not the only way you're like #2, lol) behind Dickeye. I want to plunge a knife into your yankee chest while whispering "shh, shh" like the guy from Saving Private Ryan. An insanely stupid and self-impressed fruit like you doesn't have any business looking down on the lowest paramecium, let alone Subg.

Found the homophobe.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Hahaha, wow, holy poo poo. I didn't know I actually made anyone here that angry.

Sweet post though, the homophobia and ableism are a nice touch.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Sweet mental breakdown, duder.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Literally The Worst posted:

Here's a post about a movie: I always think Danny DeVito was in Spawn, and I'm always disappointed when I remember that he isn't. Imagine how much better Spawn would have been with Danny DeVito.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

DNS posted:

Does mentioning Saving Private Ryan mean this is a post about movies?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

DNS posted:

Hahahaha holy poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tell me this wouldn't have been an amazing movie.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

DNS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXYZttxunPw&t=8s

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

DNS posted:

No, really, I can't stop looking at this post. It's a masterful train wreck of insanity. You sir, have some issues.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Literally The Worst posted:

Tell me this wouldn't have been an amazing movie.

It would be the best movie.

"Don't worry Spawn, I'll get you, and you're little hoor wife!"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DNS posted:

Wow man you need some help.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Slacker owns a lot.

^ v true. Slacker owns bones.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

DNS posted:

:eyepop:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Oh look, it turns out that the guy who called me a human being in the IRC channel is a homophobic douchebag.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

We have an IRC channel?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DNS posted:

I'm a little late to the party on this one, but oh my god dude, simmer the gently caress down. Also maybe cut back on the homophobia, ableism, and poor grammar.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

For some reason the bit that keeps cracking me up is that he called me a yankee.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

For some reason the bit that keeps cracking me up is that he called me a yankee.

I liked the part where he laughed at his own joke about comparing you to poop.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Good use of "Paramecium"

Must have just watched Hook.

Professor Clumsy
Sep 12, 2008

It is a while still till Sunrise - and in the daytime I sleep, my dear fellow, I sleep the very deepest of sleeps...

DNS posted:

Wow.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Good use of "Paramecium"

Must have just watched Hook.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this.

Tangent into docu-chat: Has anyone see Errol Morris' The Unknown Known yet? If so, was it as maddening (in a good way) as it looks?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Rooney McNibnug posted:

Tangent into docu-chat: Has anyone see Errol Morris' The Unknown Known yet? If so, was it as maddening (in a good way) as it looks?

Yes and yes. If The Fog of War was McNamara laying his hand on the table, then The Unknown Known is proof that Rumsfeld will bluff to his grave. Contradiction and lie after contradiction and lie. Sometimes it's not even lies, it's just a complete lack of remorse or self-awareness. Worth seeing, but if you're looking to learn more about the Iraq War then check out Why We Fight (2005) instead.

TwistedLadder
Mar 16, 2011

The only Disney Princess with a body count... in the thousands.

DNS posted:

...are you okay? What the hell is wrong with you, man?

CPL593H posted:

Oh look, it turns out that the guy who called me a human being in the IRC channel is a homophobic douchebag.
Oh for gently caress's sake

TwistedLadder fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 15, 2014

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Christ, what a post! I especially like the bit where he envisions himself as a triumphant nazi soldier.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

DNS posted:

lol this dude mad

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

He's right that UncleBoogeyman is a bad poster though.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

TrixRabbi posted:

Yes and yes. If The Fog of War was McNamara laying his hand on the table, then The Unknown Known is proof that Rumsfeld will bluff to his grave. Contradiction and lie after contradiction and lie. Sometimes it's not even lies, it's just a complete lack of remorse or self-awareness. Worth seeing, but if you're looking to learn more about the Iraq War then check out Why We Fight (2005) instead.

I would expect nothing less from the smirking goblin. Thanks for the recommendation as well, I'll look into Why We Fight.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

CPL593H posted:

Coffee And Pie posted:

Found the homophobe.

I know. It's not even like Boogeyman is gay. Idiot!

Noxville posted:

Agreed! But that hardly warrants a good chesty stabbing. Or Dickeye would be dead already.

Professor Clumsy
Sep 12, 2008

It is a while still till Sunrise - and in the daytime I sleep, my dear fellow, I sleep the very deepest of sleeps...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhtLoA3X21s&t=53s

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

I've been watching parrot videos on youtube for a half hour straight and I blame you.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Noxville posted:

Uncle Boogeyman has some bad opinions, but he's hilarious.

DNS is not. and he's also a terrible person apparently, so that's good to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

I've been watching parrot videos on youtube for a half hour straight and I blame you.

You're welcome?

• Locked thread