Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

LibbyM posted:

There are obviously exceptions where some classes get really really good buffs though.

I find when I'm casting buffs it is because I don't have a really good damage spell. For my Destruction Master warlord I was using Killer Instinct and that...lion spell until I got disintegrate and blood bath.
Whereas the same character when it is an AI will use Killer Instinct and the lion spell the whole game and never seems to cast any damaging spells at all.

I've also found that playing "Adventurer" as a random map makes the game a lot more fun to me. You start with a strong army but no capital and have to find them and there's tons of dungeons/tombs/etc. The AI has a bit of a hard time with it and you'll often find one or two will die quite early, but it's still a fun difference.

Taear fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007

Slashrat posted:

Maybe it would be better if city structures mostly increased existing income from resource nodes in the domain by a percentage, rather than giving a flat bonus. That might also provide more incentive for specializing cities. No reason to build gold-boosting structures in a city with no gold resources in its domain, or mana-boosting structures with no nearby mana sources.

I like this. This is a neat idea. Combined with scaling settler production cost it really means you have to think about where to build cities.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

I think that would be really annoying with the fact that you can't move or permanently destroy cities, and the fact you can't control domain overlap and such. It could work if the game was setup like Warlock where you build buildings on sites, but not the case here.

I wouldn't mind a few exclusive buildings like the old shrines from AoW2/SM though.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
While I enjoy the core gameplay quite a bit, the whole "random starting units, random starting spells/techs" concept is bluntly speaking, poo poo. I really struggle to think of what this adds to the game.

It makes a completely unreasonable amount of difference starting as a Draconian at least.

Captain Oblivious fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Apr 22, 2014

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I think that would be really annoying with the fact that you can't move or permanently destroy cities, and the fact you can't control domain overlap and such. It could work if the game was setup like Warlock where you build buildings on sites, but not the case here.

I wouldn't mind a few exclusive buildings like the old shrines from AoW2/SM though.

Fair enough. In most game settings there are a fair amount of established cities already, including your capital. I've been starting with just a settler and I find it helps with that, allowing you to scout a bit before settling in, but that is not the default setting. You make good points.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

While I enjoy the core gameplay quite a bit, the whole "random starting units, random starting spells/techs" concept is bluntly speaking, poo poo. I really struggle to think of what this adds to the game.

It makes a completely unreasonable amount of difference starting as a Draconian at least.

Random spells/techs tries to make it so you have to adapt to whatever you get at the start instead of using the same tactic every time, I suppose - it doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as you're implying. Random units doesn't seem to be that bad considering you're just fighting some independents early on with a hero - you seem to be guaranteed to get a good spread from multiple tiers, but draconian units are a bit weird and they're a race I never really start as, so I honestly dunno if there's a problem there.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Carnalfex posted:

Fair enough. In most game settings there are a fair amount of established cities already, including your capital. I've been starting with just a settler and I find it helps with that, allowing you to scout a bit before settling in, but that is not the default setting. You make good points.

Well to be fair, it actually already can be a little annoying as it is now. If you want a town to be churning out income or production or whatever, you can get the rare situation where the wrong town is getting a certain site due to domain overlap. IE: I wanted this town to get the +Production site because it's busy churning out units, but another town is getting it instead. Or you have one town that's just making a ton of money via Produce Merch, but a gold mine got absorbed into another town's domain.

It's pretty minor stuff now, but it does crop up every now and then. Making % bonuses from city buildings instead of a flat +bonus would probably compound the issue and make it a bigger headache.

They could maybe fix that by allowing the player some control over which town's domain gets priority. I'm not entirely sure how it does that now, I guess it just tries to split things evenly? Alternatively, being able to assign sites to a specific city when it falls under two cities' domains, but that might be a bit annoyingly microy. Maybe put manual assignment on a 5 turn cooldown for any specific site.

You'd still run into the occasional issue with people settling cities in stupid places, but an easy(?) solution there might just be to allow the player to resettle destroyed cities up to x tiles away from where they originally were.

On that note, I never really checked but what happens if you have a +Prod site under a Fort? Does it send it to the nearest town or does it just disappear? Sometimes you just get those odd situations where a +Prod site is 1 hex outside of your domain. :I

Wolpertinger posted:

Random spells/techs tries to make it so you have to adapt to whatever you get at the start instead of using the same tactic every time, I suppose - it doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as you're implying. Random units doesn't seem to be that bad considering you're just fighting some independents early on with a hero - you seem to be guaranteed to get a good spread from multiple tiers, but draconian units are a bit weird and they're a race I never really start as, so I honestly dunno if there's a problem there.

I think the issue is that Draconians can start with Hatchlings, which are notoriously terrible.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Wolpertinger posted:

Let me rephrase: Random techs/spells and units is a problem because certain races and spell spheres have garbage units/spells you would never, under any normal circumstance, willingly build or research. Symptomatic of this, especially with races like Draconians who have some pretty ehhhh units, the randomization feels more like getting RNG hosed.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Well to be fair, it actually already can be a little annoying as it is now. If you want a town to be churning out income or production or whatever, you can get the rare situation where the wrong town is getting a certain site due to domain overlap. IE: I wanted this town to get the +Production site because it's busy churning out units, but another town is getting it instead. Or you have one town that's just making a ton of money via Produce Merch, but a gold mine got absorbed into another town's domain.

It's pretty minor stuff now, but it does crop up every now and then. Making % bonuses from city buildings instead of a flat +bonus would probably compound the issue and make it a bigger headache.

They could maybe fix that by allowing the player some control over which town's domain gets priority. I'm not entirely sure how it does that now, I guess it just tries to split things evenly? Alternatively, being able to assign sites to a specific city when it falls under two cities' domains, but that might be a bit annoyingly microy. Maybe put manual assignment on a 5 turn cooldown for any specific site.

You'd still run into the occasional issue with people settling cities in stupid places, but an easy(?) solution there might just be to allow the player to resettle destroyed cities up to x tiles away from where they originally were.

On that note, I never really checked but what happens if you have a +Prod site under a Fort? Does it send it to the nearest town or does it just disappear? Sometimes you just get those odd situations where a +Prod site is 1 hex outside of your domain. :I

I think the issue is that Draconians can start with Hatchlings, which are notoriously terrible.

Hatchlings aren't too bad - a single shot high damage ranged magical attack can be pretty handy against the weak units you fight early on. They're no high elf initiates or goblin untouchables, sure, but they seem better than civic guards. I think they actually hit slightly harder than a draconian flamer against a single target, actually.

Prod/happiness sites on a fort are just thrown away, unfortunately. Only gold/mana/research works. You could always go all out and build a grand palace for the one extra domain radius if you already have an observatory/stone wall :v:.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 22, 2014

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I'm fairly sure domain is just first come first serve. The first city to expand it's domain and claim a given tile keeps it forever (or until it's domain shrinks).

quote:

According to Gerblyn in this thread, any income the Fort cannot use (production/population/happiness) is simply lost.

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007
Is there a battle limit setting somewhere I overlooked? Most games of this type force an attacker to retreat after a set time if they can't win. Modern games, certainly, but even Master of Magic ended battles after a limit (I think it was 50 turns? that was REALLY long).

Since attackers choose to start a fight AND can retreat midfight, allowing them to also stalemate a fight forever seems pretty weak. This is especially true since the nature of battles generally punishes whichever side uses a turn to close distance first, giving the defender a turn to use their full attacks and set up flanks without having to spend as much time moving (the enemy came to them). There is a reason the AI always bumrushes you, the game would be unplayable and boring if it played "correctly" and stalemated against comparable forces. Players have no problem doing this in multiplayer of course.

Did I just overlook the battle limit setting?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Carnalfex posted:

Is there a battle limit setting somewhere I overlooked? Most games of this type force an attacker to retreat after a set time if they can't win. Modern games, certainly, but even Master of Magic ended battles after a limit (I think it was 50 turns? that was REALLY long).

Since attackers choose to start a fight AND can retreat midfight, allowing them to also stalemate a fight forever seems pretty weak. This is especially true since the nature of battles generally punishes whichever side uses a turn to close distance first, giving the defender a turn to use their full attacks and set up flanks without having to spend as much time moving (the enemy came to them). There is a reason the AI always bumrushes you, the game would be unplayable and boring if it played "correctly" and stalemated against comparable forces. Players have no problem doing this in multiplayer of course.

Did I just overlook the battle limit setting?

There isn't a setting, but if there are a certain number of consecutive turns without any unit taking damage (I think 30?) then the battle ends. It can't drag out into an indefinite stalemate unless you had some bizarre Theocrat v Theocrat grudge match where they kept poking each other and then retreating to heal.

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007

Zore posted:

There isn't a setting, but if there are a certain number of consecutive turns without any unit taking damage (I think 30?) then the battle ends. It can't drag out into an indefinite stalemate unless you had some bizarre Theocrat v Theocrat grudge match where they kept poking each other and then retreating to heal.

Ah, ok, so it is there in some way. I didn't see a limit in a menu or mentioned in the tome anywhere, but I probably just missed that. Thanks!

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Apologies if this is a frequently spammed question, but I only searched a couple pages back and I'm leaving in a sec. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this game (Love Civ, Warlock 1&2, the map parts of Total War, Elemental, other bad fantasy TBSses) so I'm just wondering if the special map is worth getting the Deluxe pack for. Thanks!!

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
I was pretty down on Draconians Tier 1 at first, but it's actually not that bad. Fast Healing in general is a nice trait to have on all your units early game, and while they don't have the best unit of any type, I'd put all of them in the upper 50% of basic racial units, which is unique by itself.

Mostly you just have to adjust to them all working a little bit differently then the norm, eg Crushers having Projectile Resistance instead of Armored, Chargers being a more offensive Pike Unit with Charge, the AOE Flamers, and Hatchlings...well, they have basically the same stats as any other irregular, and flame damage is better then physical in a lot of cases. They're sure as hell at least better then Civic Guard.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Dev Support and the Soundtrack is what I got the deluxe pack for, but yeah the Dragon's Throne map is pretty awesomely detailed, especially as an Extra Large map.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

A Stupid Baby posted:

Apologies if this is a frequently spammed question, but I only searched a couple pages back and I'm leaving in a sec. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this game (Love Civ, Warlock 1&2, the map parts of Total War, Elemental, other bad fantasy TBSses) so I'm just wondering if the special map is worth getting the Deluxe pack for. Thanks!!

The map is loving enormous and makes it a bit of a pain to play. I wouldn't say it's worth £5.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Elves get way more than their share of great tier 1-2 units. Initiates, Longbowmen, Unicorn Cav, and Storm Sisters are either the best, or only barely edged out by something else.

Everyone else gets about one real standout on average; Human Preist, Orc Black Knight, Draconian Charger, Goblin Swarm Darter, Dwarf Forge Preist with the rest being sort of middling crap. Usually with no interesting abilities.

I think they really should consider adding some more interesting abilities to the other racial classes though and not nerf the elves. Giving Warg Riders nets, Draconian Riders a 1/battle breath attack, Dwarf Boar Riders a weak crossbow sidearm etc. would be cool and open up neat play like Unicorn Riders Phase does.

Basically I want everyone to have as much cool poo poo as Elves get. Also Orc Priests should shoot cold instead of Blight.

Fledgling Gulps
Jul 4, 2007

I'll meet you in Meereen,
we'll grub out.
I have 51 hours clocked and actually haven't touched the scenarios or campaigns yet. Random maps all day erry day.

Been going through all the race/classes, currently on turn 100 of an island hopping Orc Theocrat game. And man I really should not have left the Dreadnought for last :gonk:. I'm going to need to cast Armageddon just to counter-act all the inherit spirit immunity.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Currently feeling like the Druid class is just a crappier version of Sorcerer. Same summon reliant playstyle, worse summons, less reliable summons. Cool.

Also, I'm playing on the Beta Patch that's currently out. Someone remind me what a Gold Mine is worth without it, for reference? I'm trying to determine how much they've changed it, if at all.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Wolpertinger posted:

Hatchlings aren't too bad - a single shot high damage ranged magical attack can be pretty handy against the weak units you fight early on. They're no high elf initiates or goblin untouchables, sure, but they seem better than civic guards. I think they actually hit slightly harder than a draconian flamer against a single target, actually.

Yeah I checked their stats again and they aren't as bad as I remember, but they're definitely not inherently better than civic guards. 5 less HP (which is a lot at that tier), less melee damage, same ranged damage except it's Fire instead of physical which CAN be better, just depends. But they get Fast Healing and the usual fire resist + frost weakness. Honestly I think I dislike them mostly because their gimmick (evolve!) is just pretty much worthless, coupled with their bad HP.

Also no they don't necessarily hit harder than a Flamer, 4 Phys + 8 Fire for a Flamer, 11 Fire for a Hatchling. They do have much better Def than a Flamer though.

Currently feeling like the Druid class is just a crappier version of Sorcerer. Same summon reliant playstyle, worse summons, less reliable summons. Cool.

Also, I'm playing on the Beta Patch that's currently out. Someone remind me what a Gold Mine is worth without it, for reference? I'm trying to determine how much they've changed it, if at all.

Should be +10 gold. The beta patch was just a minor fix on v1.09 so it wouldn't have changed anything like that.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Is there any way to stop the game whizzing across the map to other people because it's their turn to move? When you're playing with simultaneous turns it can really gently caress you up, I'm losing battles because I'm moving some other army that's thousands of kilometers away instead of the people I actually want to move!

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

Gold mines are 10+ and +15 with a dreadnought passive.

The druid class has stuff that should be available to all classes to make their non-class racial units better. Bleeding attacks (upgrade razorbows to do crippling), increased movement and favored enemy would help give T1-2 an edge over the higher tiers with research. As the trump card of druids though they're underwhelming, you'd need to make all of their racial and non-animal units significantly better over other classes before they can compete with warlords or sorcerors.

As is, their best gimmick is that they can make all their units floating so you can spam earthquake, which like all the other master specializations, still isn't worth getting over two adept specs for the early game in my experience.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

And I think I've found another bug. There are some cities where the central tile seems to be water, so you can only attack them from the water. An enemy's throne city was this, so the central square was a shitload of boats which made it very hard to attack - things that aren't standing in the water can't reach it, so it was one stack versus the other.

There's one city where the central one is water but the ones around it are land, so I cannot get to it at all without a stack of fliers.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Man, I love Druids. Hunters are a fantastic unit. Shamans are also great, they get Entangle and Tier 3 stats on a support unit, the only thing that brings them down a notch is Poison Bolts. Their Empire Upgrades have great class synergy because with summon spamming melee units ranged and support is basically the only thing you actually need to build. Horned Gods are pretty great. Summon Gargantuan Animal is awesome. They have a number of unique and powerful battlefield spells, like the one that utterly demolishes walls.

The Wild Hunt is Floating+Strong Will on all units. Given how much of the late game is about shuffling death stacks around the map I find it really useful.

The one thing I'll allow is that Summon Eldritch Animal is pretty crappy and brings their mid-game down a little. They also tend to do a lot better with Elves and Draconians then other races, just because Elves give them Longbow Hunters and Storm Sisters while Draconians have Elders and Flyers (And Elder Buffed Hunters with +5 Fire Damage) and add an additional damage type they normally can't access.

I can understand people liking the Sorcerer better but Sorcerers are arguably the best class in the game, that's hardly a black mark on the Arch Druid.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

madmac posted:

I can understand people liking the Sorcerer better but Sorcerers are arguably the best class in the game, that's hardly a black mark on the Arch Druid.

I'd argue that because of the late game being all about death stacks, Warlords are probably the best class. So much of what you research buffs your units forever and they're already extremely powerful.
While Chaos Rift is pretty amazing, it's not great against other players.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

madmac posted:

The one thing I'll allow is that Summon Eldritch Animal is pretty crappy and brings their mid-game down a little.

Every time I cast this and get a loving Zephyr Bird I just glare at the monitor with sort of a :shepface: going on.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Kanos posted:

Every time I cast this and get a loving Zephyr Bird I just glare at the monitor with sort of a :shepface: going on.

Yeah, the Zephyr Bird really makes that spell a bummer. I want the Dire Penguins and Blight Boars and other horrifying animals, not the basic air summon.

Give us a tentacled bird or something to summon.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Delacroix posted:

Gold mines are 10+ and +15 with a dreadnought passive.

The druid class has stuff that should be available to all classes to make their non-class racial units better. Bleeding attacks (upgrade razorbows to do crippling), increased movement and favored enemy would help give T1-2 an edge over the higher tiers with research. As the trump card of druids though they're underwhelming, you'd need to make all of their racial and non-animal units significantly better over other classes before they can compete with warlords or sorcerors.

As is, their best gimmick is that they can make all their units floating so you can spam earthquake, which like all the other master specializations, still isn't worth getting over two adept specs for the early game in my experience.

Ah. With the talk of reworking the economy and whatnot, I wasn't sure if the beta patch had tuned gold gain down or not. I always feel like I'm struggling to expand and protect my expansions, economy wise, when playing non-Sorcerer classes.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Arrrthritis posted:

Yeah, the Zephyr Bird really makes that spell a bummer. I want the Dire Penguins and Blight Boars and other horrifying animals, not the basic air summon.

Give us a tentacled bird or something to summon.

If nothing else, I do appreciate how the new huge Zephyr Bird model makes it look like even more of a gigantic wuss whenever it attempts to tangle with a Tier 1 unit and immediately flops over dead.

Korwin
Jan 24, 2011

Arrrthritis posted:

Dev Support and the Soundtrack is what I got the deluxe pack for, but yeah the Dragon's Throne map is pretty awesomely detailed, especially as an Extra Large map.

btw. where do I find the Soundtrack?

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

Korwin posted:

btw. where do I find the Soundtrack?

It's in your game folder, for steam it'll be in Steam>steamapps>common>AoW3.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

So I'm messing around with the Item Forge for the first time, and I'm putting a lot of resources into tarting up my heroes in the random map. I'm doing it to explore the system and see if full sets of custom gear are as significant as I think they're going to be, but I'm willing to bet that this isn't actually required, usually, right?

I've been playing on the Adventurer setting and it's been pretty interesting. One time the only locale I could capture easily was an Archon dwelling, so I wound up putting out a couple of stacks of T2 undead. Pretty neat, but I got myself killed because I'm still really bad at this game.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Ah. With the talk of reworking the economy and whatnot, I wasn't sure if the beta patch had tuned gold gain down or not. I always feel like I'm struggling to expand and protect my expansions, economy wise, when playing non-Sorcerer classes.

AFAIK the next patch doesn't really touch gold income. Mana income and city spam were the big things we were trying to look at.

Taear posted:

And I think I've found another bug. There are some cities where the central tile seems to be water, so you can only attack them from the water. An enemy's throne city was this, so the central square was a shitload of boats which made it very hard to attack - things that aren't standing in the water can't reach it, so it was one stack versus the other.

There's one city where the central one is water but the ones around it are land, so I cannot get to it at all without a stack of fliers.

Erm... That shouldn't happen. Was this in an RMG map?

Taear posted:

Is there any way to stop the game whizzing across the map to other people because it's their turn to move? When you're playing with simultaneous turns it can really gently caress you up, I'm losing battles because I'm moving some other army that's thousands of kilometers away instead of the people I actually want to move!

I think it's just press "o" to turn observe mode off. I actually though it was off by default, is it possible you're turning it on by accident?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Gerblyn posted:

Erm... That shouldn't happen. Was this in an RMG map?

I can confirm this happened in a RMG map for me as well. There were a few water tiles forming a river and at the very last water tile, but still in the actual river, was a razed city. My settlers were on boats when they reclaimed the city and its central hex was a water one.

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007
Anyone know what makes a character show up on the main menu? I know it starts with the campaign princess and I've seen my custom heroes on there after playing but I'm not sure what triggers the change. Seems to completely ignore games you play in multiplayer. Do you have to win a single player game? Just save a game?

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Deltasquid posted:

I can confirm this happened in a RMG map for me as well. There were a few water tiles forming a river and at the very last water tile, but still in the actual river, was a razed city. My settlers were on boats when they reclaimed the city and its central hex was a water one.

This actually sounds kind of hilarious - can you have a water 'siege'?

Carnalfex posted:

Anyone know what makes a character show up on the main menu? I know it starts with the campaign princess and I've seen my custom heroes on there after playing but I'm not sure what triggers the change. Seems to completely ignore games you play in multiplayer. Do you have to win a single player game? Just save a game?

For me it's always the last game I played, and actually had a turn playing (so i'm guessing the autosave is enough to do it)

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Is there an option to make my custom heroes not show up for ai in random? (without manually selecting every ai)

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Is there some technical reason you can't control AI units during another players turn in MP?

That single change alone would make this game in mp go from 'no thanks' to bugging my friends to play with me.

Would be so much more fun to bash each other with monster armies and suddenly evil AI forces than to stare at tac combat bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

victrix posted:

Is there some technical reason you can't control AI units during another players turn in MP?

That single change alone would make this game in mp go from 'no thanks' to bugging my friends to play with me.

Would be so much more fun to bash each other with monster armies and suddenly evil AI forces than to stare at tac combat bored.

No technical reason, but there are design reasons. For example, who would control the independents if there's more than 2 people playing? How do you prevent a person getting his friend to control the independents and suiciding them instead of fighting with them properly?

I know other people have brought the idea up, but I think it's status is still in the pie-in-the-sky phase. Since resolving the above issues could be a hell of a lot of work.

LibbyM posted:

Is there an option to make my custom heroes not show up for ai in random? (without manually selecting every ai)

No, sorry! People have asked for it and there's a case to add the feature though.

Edit: I think you can sort of cheese around it a bit. If you start a match, then look at the custom leaders in the library, then leaders the AI has picked will not be listed. So if you look in the library and they're all there, you should be guaranteed that the AI is only using stock leaders.

Gerblyn fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Apr 23, 2014

• Locked thread