Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Luigi Thirty posted:

Well he says he did it to make money in college and he was pretty good at it. Either that or he was born with that hosed-up nose.

I hope he boxed while wearing his custom made lab coat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Optimist with doubt posted:

The opposite seems to be true

Ahh, he had the Goldberg Deluxe I see.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sir Jebus posted:

Pretty badass scar, but I can see why he covered it.

Yikes. It looks like he got it with a broken bottle.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
I think that's actually the scar from surgery when he got that nasty dislocated elbow.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Thauros posted:

I thought he was a legit bare knuckle boxer? He was reported as such in the Observer at least when Dave listed the athletic backgrounds of WWE wrestlers.

According to Regal (in an off the cuff comment during an interview), old Lawrence Knight played rugby and lacrosse. I hate to say it, but he wasn't really beating down gypsies in Bulgaria, because at that time UFC was a thing and fighting in the street was reserved for sectarian violence.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Next you're going to tell me Hulk Hogan didn't kick Undertaker's rear end in PRIDE in 1971

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

@TheMarkHenry posted:

@RealPaigeWWE I knew u like chocolate.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

I think that's actually the scar from surgery when he got that nasty dislocated elbow.

That's a photo from his Nexus/Corre days.

roboblart
Sep 10, 2012

It's sexual, baby.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Optimist with doubt posted:

The opposite seems to be true

This is breaking my brain. So he got an even uglier blob of colors to cover up an ugly tribal? The early 00s weren't that bad.

No wait, yeah they were. I just remembered what Randy's looked like back then. Carry on.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

sticklefifer posted:

No wait, yeah they were. I just remembered what Randy's looked like back then. Carry on.

Whatever Orton's old tattoos were I'm glad he replaced them because it gave us the best commercial.

"That's a skull. That's a skull. That right there? That's a skull.

I

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

This is breaking my brain. So he got an even uglier blob of colors to cover up an ugly tribal? The early 00s weren't that bad.

As someone with a similarly ugly tribal from the 90's they are kind of a bitch to cover, especially if you're like me and get it done in Thailand from a guy who speaks no English. What he got is surprisingly okay, given that.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
No idea what's pissed Big Dave off.

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/459039955483107328

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Someone probably called him an rear end in a top hat on the street or something. Or twitter people.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
He's not really immobile and no longer able to do powerbombs and clotheslines without winding himself, that's just acting you idiots.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He just hates the Reality Era. He wants it to be Ruthless Aggression again so people will like him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

His head's character looks like an enormous ballsack. Mark.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The second biggest heel in the WWE is mad because he is getting heat from fans in public? Isn't that a sign of a wrestler doing a good job?

What a baby.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sigma posted:

The second biggest heel in the WWE is mad because he is getting heat from fans in public? Isn't that a sign of a wrestler doing a good job?

What a baby.

Most people who give him crap are probably ones who don't care about face/heel stuff.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
batista is dumb and bad

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He's mad because people believe he's really Drax the Destroyer.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Nah Big Dave seems alright (in REALITY). He's pretty awful to watch (on the SHOW) though.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
There's probably more people mad at him for Punk leaving and Bryan being held down.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
On the SHOW he's a BJJ purple belt under Cesar Gracie. In REALITY, dude, seriously, stop submitting him, it's not fair :mad:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

At this point Batista could work in a soup kitchen and people would still give him poo poo, its amazing.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

coconono posted:

At this point Batista could work in a soup kitchen and people would still give him poo poo, its amazing.

Only because people don't care for split-pants soup

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
You ladle like a bitch you old worthless ugly bastard idiot! *runs*

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
They should do a Brawl for All of messageboard posters where the winner gets Batista in an mma fight for a million dollars

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Actually Batista, people give you poo poo because you tend to walk around looking like this in public.

Via Facebook:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Maybe if Batista tried to not suck people wouldn't hassle him. But that would require Batista to do the two things he's never done: Try, and not suck.

^^^
He's wearing the same hat my grandpa wears.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Dimebags Brain posted:

Maybe if Batista tried to not suck people wouldn't hassle him. But that would require Batista to do the two things he's never done: Try, and not suck.

^^^
He's wearing the same hat my grandpa wears.

realistically he could actually be your grandpa.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he looks fine

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Despite his gassy nature Batista's grown on me, but he does not look fine in that picture. He's wearing a drat zip-up popped collar vest. I do compliment him on color coordination, however.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

Despite his gassy nature Batista's grown on me, but he does not look fine in that picture. He's wearing a drat zip-up popped collar vest. I do compliment him on color coordination, however.

The vest wouldn't have been my choice, but he's still hardly at the top of the list of wrestlers I'd make fun of for dressing badly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Thauros posted:

The vest wouldn't have been my choice, but he's still hardly at the top of the list of wrestlers I'd make fun of for dressing badly.

Mick Foley might wear a flannel and sweat pants and look like a hobo, but god drat it, I can relate to that on some level. Batista looks like he's about to run a red light on his fixed gear bike and then flip me off because he broke the loving law and I almost hit him. Batista is hipster scum.

They should really just make that his character. Get rid of his heavy metal theme music and replace it with some "indie" crap that sounds like every other "indie" song. Show him arriving to the arena on a fixy. Talk about how he's into a bunch of wrestler that "you've probably never heard of."

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Shima Honnou posted:

Actually Batista, people give you poo poo because you tend to walk around looking like this in public.

Via Facebook:

It's cool that you posted a picture of three people and Batista looks like the least douchiest one in it.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Camouflage cargo shorts

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TheJoker138 posted:

Batista looks like he's about to run a red light on his fixed gear bike and then flip me off because he broke the loving law and I almost hit him.

Batista's got you covered for how that would look, too.

I love Batista's Facebook:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

You're alright in my book Batista.

You also have good taste in hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hatista