Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mills posted:

Werewolf mystery connected to MH370.

Sounds more like Death Note to me. Maybe this means Kira can kill in ways other than heart attacks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Mills, Lizard Combatant, you two are the only ones who haven't finished learning your stuff.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

XyloJW posted:

Mills, Lizard Combatant, you two are the only ones who haven't finished learning your stuff.

Wait what? I thought I was just happily knecking my scotch. What do I still have to do? Also sorry for not being particularly involved, I've been busy. Luckily that suits my character who probably wouldn't understand what the hell is going on anyway, he'll probably mid mission.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Lizard Combatant posted:

Wait what? I thought I was just happily knecking my scotch. What do I still have to do? Also sorry for not being particularly involved, I've been busy. Luckily that suits my character who probably wouldn't understand what the hell is going on anyway, he'll probably mid mission.
Yeah, you get 3 powers, and you've only learned 2. I guess you missed this:

XyloJW posted:

Rat: "Okay, now there's another trick I think you'll like, but I can't teach it to you. You'll need to find a raccoon spirit to do it. Grab some of that bread out of that rubbish bin, and we'll summon one, okay? You remember how Blacktail explained how you summon a spirit, right? Anyone can do it. Any Garou any way. I can't do it."

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's kind of appropriate the drunkard has lost where he's up to.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

VEGAN WEREWOLF CHEF!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
About a decade early with that reference, Xylo.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

thatbastardken posted:

About a decade early with that reference, Xylo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hills_Have_Eyes_(1977_film)

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Huh.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It was remade.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I had a dream I'd end up shooting Mills in this game.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Dream or fantasy?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

it begins :unsmigghh:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Bit late but I'm disappointed belgaer didn't just glass the guy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mills posted:

JP laughs. The girl hits like a girl.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
On a lighter note:

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Hey Xylow, I forgot to update my sheet until just then. Everything look correct? I haven't spent any xp yet.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Freudian Slip posted:

Dream or fantasy?

It was really more of a crude, desk carving.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Lizard Combatant posted:

Hey Xylow, I forgot to update my sheet until just then. Everything look correct? I haven't spent any xp yet.

Yeah, looks right to me.

One day you'll get my name straight.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

XyloJW posted:

Yeah, looks right to me.

One day you'll get my name straight.

Lol sorry, blame SwiftKey. It's got a bug where it won't unlearn words occasionally. Still capitalises random poo poo too.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Hahah, jesus hambeet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what?

:angel:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Pay day mate?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This isn't enough of a clusterfuck yet, can you change our names to Beetfauxnen, beet jar, thatbeetken, and Lizard Combeetant?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

This isn't enough of a clusterfuck yet, can you change our names to Beetfauxnen, beet jar, thatbeetken, and Lizard Combeetant?

Sir Coq of Beet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

thanks for ruining my future jokes, gently caress!

:bahgawd:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > The Game Room > [W:tA] A Wendigo Ate My Beet (Auspol OOC/Peanut Gallery)

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

thatbastardken posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > The Game Room > [W:tA] A Xydigo Ate My Beet (Auspol OOC/Peanut Gallery)

Ftfy

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

loving Xydigos

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thatbastardken posted:

loving Xydigos

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Or is it a XydigoJW?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Is anyone going to have rage left at the end of this combat? :smug:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I have plenty.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mills posted:

Is anyone going to have rage left at the end of this combat? :smug:

Reverse death miller spotted.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Do JP's injuries slow him down at all?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
They don't affect runspeed unless the wound would've been directed to the legs.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

XyloJW posted:

They don't affect runspeed unless the wound would've been directed to the legs.

Dang. Always aim for the knees...

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Welp *crumbles up notebook full of topics Blacktail was going to discuss over dinner with you all*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Welp *crumbles up notebook full of topics Blacktail was going to discuss over dinner with you all*

lol

• Locked thread