Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

i really should print this out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Niemat posted:

more cleo, please

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
may 6th is the day of the dead golden_i

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Talked again to Queso/Toulusse's owner. Seems he is doing juuuust fine! And that he is now getting along properly with the other cats in that household.

The giant tabby murderbeast is called "Michis", which is like the diminutive of a diminutive of a nickname (Micifuz, which is like a cutesy way to call a cat, to Micho, to Michis), and the orange flame point floof thing is called "Bombon" or marshmallow.

:kimchi:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Also: El Gordo's reaction to siam video

Ignoring, but purring and biscuiting when I said his name.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

my automatic cat litter box finally died after years of managing cinnamon's crap :rip:

now i have to do the needful until i figure out which new litter box to buy. is the litter-robot still the best?

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my automatic cat litter box finally died after years of managing cinnamon's crap :rip:

now i have to do the needful until i figure out which new litter box to buy. is the litter-robot still the best?

I love it but when I moved to my new place I did not have an uncarpeted, REALLY out of the way place to put it so that kinda sucks. It's huge and having it would really be bolstered by having a pantry or a mud room, enclosed porch, guest bathroom with floorspace, etc so it's not just kinda sitting out there

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Luisfe posted:

Talked again to Queso/Toulusse's owner. Seems he is doing juuuust fine! And that he is now getting along properly with the other cats in that household.

:kimchi:

:3:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PipeRifle posted:

I love it but when I moved to my new place I did not have an uncarpeted, REALLY out of the way place to put it so that kinda sucks. It's huge and having it would really be bolstered by having a pantry or a mud room, enclosed porch, guest bathroom with floorspace, etc so it's not just kinda sitting out there

Yeah my currently dead litter-maid took quite a bit of space but there's a good spot for it in the apartment so that's not a problem. now to drop 300 bucks for the privilege of not scooping cat poo poo every day.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

It's pretty great. My gf and I had bought one off craigslist as a "spare" in case the old one broke down, so I got to have one even though we split up. With only Reuben using it it needs cleaning very infrequently

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

McDragon posted:

Someone asked for the Minnie mega-dangle. I assume this is what they meant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kJsrClghB4

yay :3:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Commencing new phone camera test

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Oldie but goodie:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

new cat bed arrived! It's so soft and pretty.

yes of course the cats ignored it/ran away when I put them in it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
backyard cat status:

skittish

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

haveblue posted:

backyard cat status:

skittish

I've heard that turkey is effective as a lure.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

haveblue posted:

backyard cat status:

kittyish

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

devmd01 posted:

test unsuccessful please repeat tia

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

devmd01 posted:

hmm needs more testing

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

yessssss

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

devmd01 posted:

pepper bloom

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

they're one of those "must be adopted out together" deals and seemed super chill for less than a year old

I can vouch for adopting bonded cats. Got ours at nine months, cuddle bugs and super friendly. By that point, what you see is what you get. And they never get lonely because there's always a buddy around.

Since that's from a previous page, have some cats.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

yessssssssss

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

went and chilled with these cats over the weekend

they're one of those "must be adopted out together" deals and seemed super chill for less than a year old

if they're (unfortunately) still not adopted out in a few months, I'll take these two home. gotta find a new apartment and move first

these seem like pretty great cats to me

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

walt is the best thing ive done while living here

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i made him a bed on top of the cabinets and now i wake him up when i come in

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

went and chilled with these cats over the weekend

if they're (unfortunately) still not adopted out in a few months, I'll take these two home. gotta find a new apartment and move first
someone is gonna adopt them separately because people are loving stupid and hate black cats and you're ruining EVERYTHING! :mad:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadie doing whatever this is

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

^^^ cautiously watching Minnie?

devmd01 posted:

test needs more boogie

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Ok cat thred it has been a while since i posted him (sorry) but here is more of Tennessee the bitey orange cat, he belongs to a roommate of a friend

He's fatte-er than he looks

Eating and napping are his two favorite activities (this could be said of almost any cat, however)

HEY TENNESSEE WAKE UP

sorry old chap just needed an eyes open shot, you can go back to sleep now, yes, yes I will be torn to shreds later

Here is Abbie, named after no one in particular; she stays in the same house as Tennessee. She used to be the greeter cat at a vet clinic; while she worked at the vet, she loved everyone who came in, including dogs and birds. She knew all the regulars, was patient with kids, and was just the best cat. Abbie changed once she was adopted though.

Once adopted by my friends, she made an amazing transition from indoor to outdoor cat. She either taught herself how to hunt or was raised on a barn, as she is constantly bringing home field mice, rabbits, chipmunks, birds, etc. Now she totally shuns human and fellow animal contact except for another tuxedo called Napsy, with whom she is cordial and they sometimes nap together. She'll only approach my friend who adopted her, doesn't like being picked up, and will only get semi-friendly for cat treats (steal the nuggets out of your hand and drag it away to eat, which is usually anywhere out of sight.

hey i hear something, is someone bringing home chicken nuggets?

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 04:06 on May 6, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

yo those are some pretty pro cats

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Niemat posted:

is Tobi a munchkin?? or is the angle for her legs just weird?

(either way, someone get this cat, tia)

Her profile got updated to reveal that she's just fatte as fuk.

quote:

Tobi is a big beautiful girl who will require her new owner to put her on a calorie controlled diet, as she is carrying a little extra weight at the moment. She loves to laze around and has a talent for finding the best spots to curl up for a snooze in and for locating the best vantage points to oversee her surroundings. Tobi has the most adorable little meow that makes your heart just melt.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

yo those are some pretty pro cats

thanks wish i could take credit for them, I am just dumb human butler's photographer friend, they belong to my friends and live in the lap of semi-luxury far from the city

Cinnamon is right up there with the pro-est in this thred though :unsmith:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
orange tom crew

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

found a lot of internet cat images in an old folder

here goes

graph
Nov 22, 2006