Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

Lightning Mike Canenbush.

That looks more like a cane that you need to use than a cane that you use to look stylish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I think i've been driven around in a taxi by that guy!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

That looks more like a cane that you need to use than a cane that you use to look stylish.

Given his sense of style I am now more convinced that he has it for style reasons.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Speaking of style, I'm watching WM X and holy poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't recall Curt Hennig breaking out of prison to make that event.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jerusalem posted:

I don't recall Curt Hennig breaking out of prison to make that event.

I guess his escape was...Perfect.

WM X also featured James V. Cornette (the V is for Vampire).

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hahahahahahaha oh my god

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The white Fat Joe.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Is that...Batista?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Speaking of style, I'm watching WM X and holy poo poo.

Mr. Perfect stole the hamburgers and gave them to Yokozuna.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

JPrime posted:

Is that...Batista?

DEAL WITH IT

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I had no idea that Batista was every bouncer in the 90s.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I had no idea Batista was in Color Me Badd

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Fuuuuuuccckkkk.... I thought for sure that was Bubba Ray Dudley in a former life.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

MassRafTer posted:

Given his sense of style I am now more convinced that he has it for style reasons.

Eh, by wrestler standards he's a fabulous dresser.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Grandpatista is slowly morphing into my actual grandad.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

I Before E posted:

That entire outfit belongs in a garbage bag.

A simple grey suit is that offensive to you?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I would love to hang out with Batista and Titus O'Neal.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

oldpainless posted:

I would love to hang out with Batista and Titus O'Neal.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a goddamn liar.

If Batista gave me fashion tips I would wear those loving things with no fear.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Watched Backlash 06 for the first time today and there are so many great moments in it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Karmine posted:

A simple grey suit is that offensive to you?

Sometimes people exaggerate for the sake of a joke.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BillyMays posted:

Watched Backlash 06 for the first time today and there are so many great moments in it.

Cena did this, right? You know it's really not that hard to figure out why people began to hate Cena.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Cena did this, right? You know it's really not that hard to figure out why people began to hate Cena.

To be fair, if anyone loves poop, it's Matt Striker.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
It was Eugene

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's hilarious though

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

That had to be one hell of a loogie.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

I Before E posted:

Sometimes people exaggerate for the sake of a joke.

Notwithstanding the fact that jokes are generally supposed to be funny, I still don't understand what's wrong with his suit. Did you just see an opportunity for wordplay and dive at it? I can dig that. Regardless, I think it's a dope rear end suit.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Karmine posted:

Notwithstanding the fact that jokes are generally supposed to be funny, I still don't understand what's wrong with his suit. Did you just see an opportunity for wordplay and dive at it? I can dig that. Regardless, I think it's a dope rear end suit.

For a clown to wear!

to the circus.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

KungFu Grip posted:

For a clown to wear!

to the circus.

noooooooo

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Karmine posted:

He's wearing a blue bow tie which is always a highly questionable fashion choice; and the purple shirt doesn't particularly match the grey suit. Otherwise, he's a man who looks smug when he's happy, so people who aren't a fan of Chikara think he looks like an rear end in a top hat for smiling for a shot on a red-ish carpet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Karmine posted:

It's an ugly untailored suit.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

It's an ugly untailored suit.

It fits him fine. The only problem I see with it is that his bottom button is done up and that it lacks sequins or zebra print.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

flashy_mcflash posted:

It fits him fine. The only problem I see with it is that his bottom button is done up and that it lacks sequins or zebra print.

The sleeves aren't tailored correctly so that the tip of his dress shirt cuff shows. Jacket needs to be pulled in in the waist. His pants aren't tailored at all and have entirely too much break for a suit. Shoulders are overly padded and jut out past his natural shoulders. Plus the fabric looks really loving cheap.

If he spent $100 at any decent tailor that suit would look a million times better.

Also if you're going to rock a bow tie, you need to at least make the effort to find a pocket square that sort of matches. Going without one makes you look like a loving dork.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Viper_3000 posted:

The sleeves aren't tailored correctly so that the tip of his dress shirt cuff shows. Jacket needs to be pulled in in the waist. His pants aren't tailored at all and have entirely too much break for a suit. Shoulders are overly padded and jut out past his natural shoulders. Plus the fabric looks really loving cheap.

If he spent $100 at any decent tailor that suit would look a million times better.

Also if you're going to rock a bow tie, you need to at least make the effort to find a pocket square that sort of matches. Going without one makes you look like a loving dork.

Can we not bring YLLS into the Wrestling Picture thread? If he's not accessorizing with a cowboy hat or anything camouflauge and that's a bowtie under his jacket and not a t-shirt referencing eating one's lunch or calling me a jackass for looking at the wrong side he's doing better than 100% of the people pictured here, Tajiri included.

And my rear end has literally detached from my body due to laughter if you think Quacko has $100 to spare on a tailor.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Can we not bring YLLS into the Wrestling Picture thread? If he's not accessorizing with a cowboy hat or anything camouflauge and that's a bowtie under his jacket and not a t-shirt referencing eating one's lunch or calling me a jackass for looking at the wrong side he's doing better than 100% of the people pictured here, Tajiri included.

Then don't say it looks fine when it clearly doesn't. He isn't the first wrestler to wear a suit on the red carpet, and there have been plenty of pictures of wrestlers in nicely tailored suits. There have been more of guys in just off the rack ones, but at least it looked like they spent money. He's at some red carpet event not looking particularly good.

Now there's a man who knows how to look good, oh Mark.

Edit: That suit gets funnier every time I see it. That really was the perfect segment.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 9, 2014

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Karmine posted:

He looks like a College Republican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If a wrestler wants to look good their first and only call really should be Batista.