Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
"O, beware, my lord of jealousy;
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on; that cuckold lives in bliss,
Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger;
But, O, what damned minutes tells he o'er,
Who dotes, yet doubts, suspects, yet strongly loves!"

-Arusthello, Moor of Venison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

omg stop please!

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

"O, beware, my lord of jealousy;
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on; that cuckold lives in bliss,
Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger;
But, O, what damned minutes tells he o'er,
Who dotes, yet doubts, suspects, yet strongly loves!"

-Arusthello, Moor of Venison

Audiobook version

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

For anyone about to call me anime, I was reading out someone's spraypaint containing that text in Comic Sans in TF2. I AM NOT ANIME.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Is there something wrong with Anet servers right now? I just bought the game and I'm getting around 30KB/s before petering out to 0 when trying to install the game.

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug

Kajeesus posted:

With the wardrobe upgrade I have but two questions:

I have a bunch of PvP reward chest that apparently had skins in them. The only option I have with them now is trashing them. Is there any way to redeem them? :saddowns:

I'm hanging on to mine along with my trait reset crystal thing. They are in the corner of my bank reserved for obsolete items; a trip down memory lane if you will.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

CLAM DOWN posted:

For anyone about to call me anime, I was reading out someone's spraypaint containing that text in Comic Sans in TF2. I AM NOT ANIME.

For someone claiming to not be anime you sure are tsundere about this.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Zhulik posted:

For someone claiming to not be anime you sure are tsundere about this.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

You're gonna burn for that Lazy.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
What a rich tapestry of specific and pathetic fetishized fictional personalities that I cannot unlearn.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

What a rich tapestry of specific and pathetic fetishized fictional personalities that I cannot unlearn.

Thread title spotted.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
In hindsight, I should have compressed Arus' image 30 times to match the rest of the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

I found the wedding gift all of SFD will be purchasing for Goshawk and Arus. An Oculus Rift bird simulator.

Video: http://vimeo.com/91069214

Protip fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 9, 2014

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I dare this thread to go for two pages without talking about Arus or SFD in general. Don't even try it, because you can't.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
heh arus is gay and fat amirite guys :lol:

birds

what is PGS

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Hobo Siege posted:

I dare this thread to go for two pages without talking about Arus or SFD in general. Don't even try it, because you can't.

Whoa. You hate arus too? You should join SFD.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobo Siege posted:

To be fair, there's not much to talk about at the moment, not until LS season 2 comes out.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
Insulting Arus is the only thing that makes this thread readable.

at the date posted:

birds

what is PGS

you forgot esports you motherfuckre

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Turncoat Mommy posted:

Insulting Arus is the only thing that makes this thread readable.

you forgot esports you motherfuckre

Does arus and SFD play esports?

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

jaegerx posted:

Does arus and SFD play esports?

Yep, esport teams, honorable honor duels of honorable honor, etc etc.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Turncoat Mommy posted:

Yep, esport teams, honorable honor duels of honorable honor, etc etc.

Excellent. I love playing esports with Arus and SFD.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

at the date posted:

birds

what is PGS

PGS is Post Goon Stories.

Here is mine:
Arus once asked me if my character was white or black and I was like WHOA BUDDY race is not important and he was like i jus want 2 know. We had a gud laff

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Oh wow, thanks for the SFD swag! My birthday is in like two hours, how did you know? Wow, this is great, I'm not invisible anymore!

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Hobo Siege posted:

Oh wow, thanks for the SFD swag! My birthday is in like two hours, how did you know? Wow, this is great, I'm not invisible anymore!

You look good. Praise great successor arus and SFD.

Various Meat Products
Oct 1, 2003

Lonk beat me to this yesterday, but here's my frogsura

:frog:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Just reinstalled this. Playin on my engineer again, regeared him for some wvw action, but interested in whatever the gently caress fractals of the mist are. Which goon guild(s) are still kicking?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

West Ham Sandwich posted:

Just reinstalled this. Playin on my engineer again, regeared him for some wvw action, but interested in whatever the gently caress fractals of the mist are. Which goon guild(s) are still kicking?

Read the OP friend.

But to answer your question, both of them.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Alteisen posted:

Read the OP friend.
Everyone knows Arus doesn't update the OP, don't lie.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Since I'm enjoying myself working on Champion Paragon I played dressup with Hierofalcon a bit. She is no longer full t3 heavy, who's a pretty kitty!! :3:

Guipd Defender heavy shoulders. Damnation I'm jealous. Just release these skins already, these are perfect for charr :gonk:

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

But your company is worth it :allears:

CLAM DOWN posted:

Oh well in that case, hey baby wanna PvP later? :allears:

Do not make me post the fanfic here. :colbert:

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

We've already had a taste of Rurik and Koss. Just go ahead and do it.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no don't

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Kessel posted:

We've already had a taste of Rurik and Koss. Just go ahead and do it.

It's far, far worse than that.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

HaroldofTheRock posted:

I'm hanging on to mine along with my trait reset crystal thing. They are in the corner of my bank reserved for obsolete items; a trip down memory lane if you will.

Well, whoever said you can open them in the Heart of the Mists was right! Got me a bunch of generic skins.

Follow-up: I now have 50-ish PvP skin items cluttering up my inventory. They apparently go in the Mystic Forge, but I have nothing to pair them with. Is it just sPvP poo poo?

EDIT: Also also, one of my back items is that Rubicon book, skinned with the Desert Rose. How can I unlock the book skin?

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 14:23 on May 9, 2014

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Sole.Sushi posted:

It's far, far worse than that.

You mean it is absolutely amazing.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks

I've created a monster.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Kajeesus posted:

EDIT: Also also, one of my back items is that Rubicon book, skinned with the Desert Rose. How can I unlock the book skin?

You should automatically unlock the current skin of items and also the skin that was originally on the current stats of any transmuted item. So just log the character that is wearing that.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

The Skeep posted:

I've created a monster.

Grab the Nentor Leggings skirt from some dudes in Lornar's Pass. Also, Orrian boots - not sure how they look on asura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Dreggon posted:

Grab the Nentor Leggings skirt from some dudes in Lornar's Pass. Also, Orrian boots - not sure how they look on asura.

Terrible, because they're on asura.

• Locked thread