Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

For the record, Foster is countersuing for extortion if that means anything (probaby doesn't).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Okay. True or not, I'm sticking by my Smith vote because I'm a homer and the 49ers are buttheads who like to smell their own butts. The Texans are cool with me.

Benne fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 26, 2014

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Foster at the very least managed to father a child while having an affair, which means he was having unprotected sex. That's really dumb and irresponsible, and even worse now that he apparently doesn't want to take care of the child (even if he didn't actually pressure that lady to get an abortion).

But even though I'm a 9ers fan, I still have to go with Aldon Smith because irresponsibly creating life is less douchey then irresponsibly endangering life by driving drunk.

That said, both these guys are also-rans this year. There's too many heavy-hitters in the player category.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Leperflesh posted:

That said, both these guys are also-rans this year. There's too many heavy-hitters in the player category.

Agreed. Winner likely gets slapped around by Incognito by a sizable margin.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
Aldon Smith because it's complete bullshit that a player so talented is so full of poo poo. The fact that he created the best sack celebration ever (running to the bench like a boss) only adds to the tragedy that has become his life.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Voting Aldon Smith because:

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

Aldon Smith because gently caress the 49ers.
---RECORD SCRATCH NOISE---
I mean, come on, look at this poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Duke Chin posted:

I mean, come on, look at this poo poo.

Honestly it's pretty impressive. Like...man I don't even know. Driving drunk is a stupid thing to do obviously. But driving when you're hosed up enough to hit a tree, it doesn't register, you pass out and the cops get there while your foot is still on the gas and your SUV is trying its best to drive through that damned tree. Jesus loving Christ Aldon.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Phone voting for Aldon Smith due to the volume of his doucheosity as compared to the seemingly weaker case against Arian

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Aldon Smith, no contest

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Aldon Smith, no contest

I totally forgot to thank you publicly during the vote tally, but anime gently caress pillow wrote the Taylor Lewan interview.

I will thank the writers of each douche as they get eliminated.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:UPSET ALERT! (5)Aldon Smith has defeated (4)Arian Foster by a score of 40-6!:siren:

I would like to thank Ben Has Tiny Weenus for writing the Arian Foster interview.

Episode 6: Steers and Queers

Featuring (3)Ray Rice vs. (6)Case McCoy

Ray Rice

quote:

ryan van bibber ‏@justRVB 6m

Ray Rice "Sometimes in life you will get knocked down." Great choice of words from a man who knocked down his lady

ryan van bibber ‏@justRVB 4m

Now Ray Rice is making his wife apologize for her "role" in the incident.

And now, Fox Sports has an interview with Ray Rice regarding the upcoming match

James Brown: FOX's own Terry Bradshaw sat down one-on-one with Ray Rice before this matchup.
Bradshaw: Ray. Lots of people want to know how you think you'll fare here in the earlygoing against Case McCoy.
Rice: Case McCoy? That boy better have a stronger jaw than his brother. I saw Colt the other day and he must have been way into the Hornets back when because dude called me Muggsy.
Bradshaw: McCoy's playing today because of a tweet he posted about ESPN. Do y--
Rice: TB, I'm not here to talk about Case McCoy, which sounds like a really bad dog's name. I'm here because we wasn't finished. *turns to a large suitcase next to his chair*
Bradshaw: And who do we have here?
Rice: *places ventriloquist's dummy on his lap* This here Janay. Say hi, Janay. *in squeaky, warbling voice* hi janay!! *laughs a lot*
Bradshaw: *commences stuttering*
Rice: Janay we had such a fun time apologizing for our roles, didn't we? *Janay dummy turns head awkwardly* yeah ray i'm very sorry hun That's good but I know you have a lot more to apologize for, don't you? yes i do *Janay doll turns to face camera* i'm sorry i made ray so bad last year. im sorry i didn't block good for my man and i'm sorry about the polar vortex. i'm sorry about the obamacare website and syria.
Bradshaw: *beet red* An--and----anna---andt th--nnow the---
Rice: Yo shut the gently caress up Terry my girl baring her soul and owning up to some real poo poo!!! i'm sorry about the holocost and them jews and such. i'm sorry on behalf of women everywhere that we so easy to hit. Janay I'm getting real thirsty but you just keep apologizing over there *reaches for water glass* i'm sorry for all the times i made ray miss a bloCKKKKGGHH *chokes and gags on water*
*scene jumps back to studio*
James Brown: FOX will return with more Douche of the Year. On FOX.

VS.

Case McCoy

DJExile posted:

RE: Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend upon finding out he'd been drafted

Case McCoy @CaseMcCoy6
ESPN... You serious right now?
7:06 PM - 10 May 2014

gently caress Case McCoy

And now, an Interview with Case McCoy

Interviewer: So Case, you caused quite a stir with your tweet about Michael Sam during the final round of the Draft. Do you have anything to say about that?

Case McCoy: Well first of all, I'd like to say that I think everyone has completely over reacted towards what I said. I mean, what's happening to the strong family values that America used to hold? Now we've got networks like ESPN, that people watch with their CHILDREN, showing two gay men kissing. And don't you feel sorry for the parents? Now they're going to have to sit their kids down and explain sodomy and felching! And on that note, why are we even talking so much about a seventh round pick? Maybe this wouldn't be such a big deal if ESPN would just shut up about it. America needs to return to the good Christian values that we were founded on, where families can watch a sports network without exposing innocent children to the gays.

Interviewer: Some people would say that your remark was made out of jealousy that more homosexuals were drafted this year than University of Texas players. Would you say that this is true?

Case McCoy: That's ridiculous. Everyone knows that the University of Texas has some of the finest football players in the country, and the NFL teams were just wrong for not selecting some of our athlets. I mean have you seen my roommate Jackson Shipley's body? That man is an incredible athlete. Perhaps we would have been drafted if we had made our experimentation more public.

Interviewer: Well that took an unexpected turn... Now on to the topic at hand. How do you feel about your opponent in the tournament, Ray Rice?

Case McCoy: You know, I've got a lot of respect for Ray Rice. He's one of the players I've always looked up to. I don't know why either of us is in the tournament to begin with. If the woman married him the very next day, it must have just been an understanding. Not to mention the fact that she was drunk. She probably did something to provoke him! Bitches, right?!

Interviewer: Case McCoy, folks. Back to the studio.

Will the favorite beat the challenger unconscious and make him love it?
Or will the corn fed homophobe make Ray Rice into his "roommate"?
Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I am going to vote for Ray Rice in this match. A beating is worse than a tweet, and I want Case McCoy's face out of this tournament ASAP.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Yeah Ray Rice. Also his lawyer 'hypothetically' explaining what 'may or may not' have happened was pretty slimy, although I guess we can't blame Ray for that.

Someone should post the ticket oak anyway though.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

I get the feeling around here that Case McCoy not falling over himself to watch dudes make out is worse than spousal abuse, so I'll vote Ray Rice because I'm a contrarian.

E: I also feel sorry for Case McCoy having to walk around with that face.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Ray Rice because of his total lack of awareness. Also because the interview (Detroit_Dogg wrote it, didn't he?) was funny as poo poo

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah Ray Rice. Also his lawyer 'hypothetically' explaining what 'may or may not' have happened was pretty slimy, although I guess we can't blame Ray for that.

Someone should post the ticket oak anyway though.

Wait, are you serious? Did he get OJ's lawyer? :psyduck:

Ray Rice because I like rays and rice but he just makes both of them sound sickening

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Cold as rice

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Quick poll now that a few have been posted- what do you guys think of the player interviews? The Jameis Winston one for the next match is hilarious.

Also, one of my volunteers dropped out, so I need a volunteer to take on his four assignments. If you just want to take one, that is fine, but I need someone to pick up each of the following:

1. Colin Kaepernick
2. Jeff Ireland
3. Nolan Nawrocki
4. Northwestern

PM me if interested. If you don't have PMs and are interested, just give me some other way to contact you.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 20:26 on May 26, 2014

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ray Rice, no contest.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I just need someone to take Nolan Nawrocki's interview now.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ray Rice is a douchebag.

Case McCoy is a dumb kid who needs to see the world some more and learn some perspective.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Rice, McCoy is plenty of a douche, but came up against one of the biggest contenders of the year.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ray Rice, no contest. Beating the poo poo out of your fiancee and then somehow getting her to apologize to YOU is pretty high up there on the douche-o-meter. Case McCoy's just a homophobic shitheel.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Case McCoy is ugly as sin.

Ray Rice -- the cherry on top really was trying to force his wife to apologize for her role.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Ray Rice

This isn't even a contest.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

Quick poll now that a few have been posted- what do you guys think of the player interviews? The Jameis Winston one for the next match is hilarious.

Honestly I'd kind of skipped over them until Chiche pointed out the Rice one, now I'm looking forward to reading all of them.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
No question, Ray Rice, knocking your lady out and getting her to say 'yea my bad there' is a pretty high level shitbag move.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ray Rice. The guy is a violent, unrestrained jackass and he is just another player who turned out to be a piece poo poo from my fine university, gently caress him forever

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice is human piddle

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Ray Rice, why the gently caress is Case McCoy even relevant anyway?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Alouicious posted:

Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice is human piddle

Yup

No contest. ray rice

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Ray Rice of Rutgers rapping Ms. Rice rambunctiously, ruh roh!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Ray Rice and he is a Raven which makes it worse.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

You're a loving professional athlete, Ray Rice, pick her up off the ground!

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Ray Rice because he seemed like a really good guy, someone you could look to as a role model with his stance against bullying and then he went and hosed it all up by beating his fiancée and getting her to apologise for it. loving douche.

Case McCoy is a homophobic rear end in a top hat so hopefully he'll be back in years to come to claim his douchebag crown.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Another year, another Raven named Ray. Ray Rice is going to the finals.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Ray Rice

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Vaders Jester posted:

Case McCoy is a homophobic rear end in a top hat so hopefully he'll be back in years to come to claim his douchebag crown.

See, I still don't really understand what he did. Was there more than the "ESPN you serious?" tweet?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Wanvig posted:

See, I still don't really understand what he did. Was there more than the "ESPN you serious?" tweet?

It was over Michael Sam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There's also being Case McCoy, as in why was I reminded that Case McCoy exists? That type of thing is sort of disturbing.

• Locked thread