Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Saw some cute dogges and petted some cute dogges while grilling today on Pier 5 in Brooklyn. Too bad the girls who accompanied them were not as cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I forgot to take pictures but I put Frank in my mother's pool yesterday, and it lasted all of about 30 seconds. Going to try again in a bit when I go to pick him up from chilling all day with the brittany spaniel that's absolutely chickenshit of all things wet.

My dad did that to my border collie when she was a pup and now she barely goes into the water. What I'm sayin is that you should let Frank go into the water on his own accord.

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.

Cole posted:

Want to help that fiend out a lot

I've been doing what I can to sate the beast's appetite.

Came home from a BBQ today and got an unexpected greeting at the door, and found this on further inspection:

Girlfriend was all pissed off but what you can do, all I could do is laugh. Found a huge poo poo log in the guest room and the cat on top of the headboard. Pretty sure the cat decided to taunt her in the crate, and learned a lesson about being a little poo poo this afternoon. Wish I had video of it.

E: god look at that guilty little face, she started sucking up so hard when I brought her back into the room. Kills me.

Double edit: Andy rules.

Kilersquirrel fucked around with this message at 04:41 on May 27, 2014

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

My dad did that to my border collie when she was a pup and now she barely goes into the water. What I'm sayin is that you should let Frank go into the water on his own accord.

He's 10 months old and 70 pounds. He's just skittish of it like he is everything else. Wanted nothing to do with the outside when anyone was bouncing a basketball nearby, now he's the rebound hound. Hated riding in the car, now likes riding shotgun. Scared of the vacuum, and now, well, still scared of the vacuum. But still, baby steps.

He stepped into the pool with his front feet today on the stairs going into the pool. The water is still about 75 degrees, maybe he'll be a bit happier about it when it warms up another 10 degrees.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

quote:

Some people might feel sorry for themselves in this situation
Puppy don’t care
Puppy’s got stuff to do
Puppy’s got places to be
Puppy’s got people to bark at and things to sniff.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

He's 10 months old and 70 pounds. He's just skittish of it like he is everything else. Wanted nothing to do with the outside when anyone was bouncing a basketball nearby, now he's the rebound hound. Hated riding in the car, now likes riding shotgun. Scared of the vacuum, and now, well, still scared of the vacuum. But still, baby steps.

He stepped into the pool with his front feet today on the stairs going into the pool. The water is still about 75 degrees, maybe he'll be a bit happier about it when it warms up another 10 degrees.

That might be a border collie thing. My wife's family live on a lake and that dog will go in until the water touches her chest and that's it. I've tried to get her to swim and she'll have none of that.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Yeah, Border Collies aren't water dogs like Labs. Even getting their chest wet is pretty insane for one.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
My old border collie would swim in the local lake pretty much every chance she got, but she was also a shorthair, that might matter

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Yeah, Border Collies aren't water dogs like Labs. Even getting their chest wet is pretty insane for one.

She'll run through the swamp and ditch and loves getting her feet wet - but right as it touches her chest is the limit. I've used her favorite (for the moment) toy and put just out of reach in the water. She'll pace like crazy but will not swim for it.

She also hates the vacuum, lawnmower and chainsaw – including trying to bite the blade. Oh she also hates cameras. Trying to get a good picture of her is next to impossible. I love that crazy dog.

TCD fucked around with this message at 10:04 on May 27, 2014

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
My dog sleeps like he's been drinking all day.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

dun dun dun

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My Rottweiler despite almost drowning twice as a puppy loving loves the water something fierce. He even loves getting sprayed the in face with a hose for some bizarre reason. As well as a pressure washer :psyduck:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

evil_bunnY posted:

dun dun dun

i would adopt that dogge

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Bolow posted:

My Rottweiler despite almost drowning twice as a puppy loving loves the water something fierce. He even loves getting sprayed the in face with a hose for some bizarre reason. As well as a pressure washer :psyduck:

Masochist dog.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

He wasn't my dog when he nearly drowned twice, I was just the person who fished him out of the water. His back legs were pretty weak because his owner was busy dying in a hospital so I was basically the only human contact he had. It took me the entire summer of swimming around holding his rear end up and making him climb in and out of the water to get him strong again.

Now he's a loving stud who can swim so fast he kicks up a decent size wake :unsmith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

movax
Aug 30, 2008

ahahahahahaha

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

this dogge just got owned by a fish. needs to step up his game.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That's a cool-rear end dogge. :dukedog:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

that dogge has awful taste in beer

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Mak0rz posted:

that dogge has awful taste in beer

Does he look like he gives a gently caress

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

the best dog

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
a good rear end dogge

some dependo posted:

My husbands dog, Danzig. He lays with and carries around his hat since he left for Afghanistan.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Not pictured: Jody standing behind her.

At least he can always count on his pup.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

Not pictured: Jody standing behind her.

At least he can always count on his pup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8stuEzpgFE&t=212s

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Want that dogge. Cute and lucky.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:3:

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5g7LdWUhmo

edit: i don't know Austrian-style German, so I'll just hope it's not saying much more than 'lol dog with hands'

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 05:13 on May 29, 2014

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
A very helpful dogge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGlmuWCaDA

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

fig. 1: a stupid pooch

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lol this is funny because mac users prob incorrectly believe that cats are superior to dogges

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mak0rz posted:

lol this is funny because mac users prob incorrectly believe that cats are superior to dogges

OSX Lyin'

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Mak0rz posted:

No they fukken don't :mad:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZ1-Spipf4

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
animals are the best way to wake up people who oversleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Lmfao