Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Outfit is cool, face paint sucks. Should've gone with a prosthetic mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemi
Jan 1, 2004

foppish
The face paint is terrible. It looks like he had rose petals painted on.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Maybe it looks right from a distance. I bet there was a trade-off there.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

When you see a post and its really drat dumb:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

Maybe it looks right from a distance. I bet there was a trade-off there.

That's pretty much all of his bodypaint stuff, which is totally fine. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to work a match with real facial prosthetics. That poo poo is horribly uncomfortable.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Sad_punk.jpg

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shoehead posted:

Sad_punk.jpg

thankfully he got rid of the damned wolverine chops.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

thankfully he got rid of the damned wolverine chops.

I think they are still there and trying to get rid of the rest of his face.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

I think they are still there and trying to get rid of the rest of his face.

Either way it looks less dumb

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@WWERomanReigns 8m
Sometimes we get crazy out there...ACTUALLY. . We always get crazy out there! pic.twitter.com/lDTPuUGp6F

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
No definition on that back. I refuse to believe Vince is high on him.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Yeah last night proved he isn't really that muscley of a guy, in pro wrestling terms. He's got arms and that's it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Perfidus posted:

Yeah last night proved he isn't really that muscley of a guy, in pro wrestling terms. He's got arms and that's it.

He's a former defensive tackle. He's not gonna be cut unless he gets massive but he's a muscular guy. Rock was the same way in WWE

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'm still in love with Roman Reigns but not as in love with him. Its like, having the vest on made me imagine whats under there and therefore I was able to imagine my vision of perfection. Taking off the vest robs me of that joy.

2/10 would not mancrush again.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

God damnit Dean.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
My favourite part was him quickly putting his shirt back on when the match ended

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Nice.

Though Dean should be in the negative.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Is it just me or does Zordon look somewhat similar to Paul Heyman there?

"Rangers, I must inform you that Rita Repulsa has sent Goldar to attack Angel Grove. I must also inform you that my client Brock Lesnar broke the Undertaker's streak."

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Shine posted:

God damnit Dean.

Someone needs to edit Dean as pushing a focus group dial into the red.

"You Shield guys don't know what you want!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
...Bray Wyatt's backstory keeps getting more and more disturbing...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk retired at the top of his game in WWE and is settling down with AJ, Samoa Joe seems to be making the transition to making Lets plays.

Somehow we all knew it would come to this.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk retired at the top of his game in WWE and is settling down with AJ, Samoa Joe seems to be making the transition to making Lets plays.

Someone edit this with that TNAsylum award, please.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nothing makes you lose your smile faster than a stint in TNA, apparently. I've never seen someone so sad to be playing hours of video games while on the payroll of an oil company.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

He can make more money as an LP Superstar than as a TNA employee so this seems like a promotion to me

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Great White Hope posted:

Someone edit this with that TNAsylum award, please.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Quick, someone buy him an account so he can post in the LP subforum as FORMER ROH SUPERSTAR Samoa Joe

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

well he's a fat, lumpy has-been so he'll fit right in with the rest of the LP community

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

amazing

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oatgan posted:

He can make more money as an LP Superstar than as a TNA employee so this seems like a promotion to me

Samoa Joe's complete disinterest in TNA is one of the most endearing things about him. He streamed MGS5 at the same time as TNA and acted like he forgot it was even on.

Stallion Cabana posted:

Quick, someone buy him an account so he can post in the LP subforum as FORMER ROH SUPERSTAR Samoa Joe

Geop Vs Samoa Joe: He probated me for Scare cam, So I'll probate him from life. Only on Twitch TV.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I love you.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy poo poo.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Coco sent that picture to Joe on Twitter after I said something about how it was one of the saddest things I'd ever Photoshopped and now Samoa Joe, who evidently namesearches himself, thinks Coconono is my alt account and I'm a 'gloomy cat.' Today is a good day.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Karma Tornado posted:

Coco sent that picture to Joe on Twitter after I said something about how it was one of the saddest things I'd ever Photoshopped and now Samoa Joe, who evidently namesearches himself, thinks Coconono is my alt account and I'm a 'gloomy cat.' Today is a good day.

Samoe Joe is kind of an oversensitive baby over a funny photoshop

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I'll always enjoy Dave Meltzer praising Bo's hair in the Observer.

"Bo Dallas: Average look, mediocre worker, excellent babyface hair"