Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i wanna work in a weed store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Once a cop made me dump all of my weed on the side of the road and step on it. I was being taught a lesson apparently.

That lesson: get a card. And I did. So 5 fives dudes.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
one marijuana please

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Taima posted:

Once a cop made me dump all of my weed on the side of the road and step on it. I was being taught a lesson apparently.

That lesson: get a card. And I did. So 5 fives dudes.

my friend (dead now rip) from highschool told me a story about getting pulled over while smoking weed and the cop was like 'you been smoking weed' and he was like 'absolutely not sir' and the cop was like 'you wouldn't lie to a cop would you' and my friend was 'like no sir' and the cop was like 'you know how i know you been smoking weed? look down' and my friend looked down and realized he had weed crumbs all over his shirt and the cop wrote him a ticket

UnderToad
Mar 3, 2010
I stay away from weed because it gives you man boobs. But, the customers at Taco Bell drive-thru that spend 5 minutes conversing with the order box do tend to piss me off. It's not time to socialize, order your poo poo and get the gently caress out of the way.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

TOOT BOOT posted:

my friend (dead now rip) from highschool told me a story about getting pulled over while smoking weed and the cop was like 'you been smoking weed' and he was like 'absolutely not sir' and the cop was like 'you wouldn't lie to a cop would you' and my friend was 'like no sir' and the cop was like 'you know how i know you been smoking weed? look down' and my friend looked down and realized he had weed crumbs all over his shirt and the cop wrote him a ticket

I saw an episode of COPS that had a situation like that.

The cop pulled the guy out of the car and asked of he had been smoking. The guy denies it a couple times and the cop says "you know how I know you've been smoking?" and reaches to the guys ear and pulls out a joint the dude had tucked there.

They both had a pretty good laugh and then the cop took the dude to jail.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Is loitering allowed outside weed stores? Seems like a real good place to loiter.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Is loitering allowed outside weed stores? Seems like a real good place to loiter.

how the gently caress are gonna sell weed outside of a weed store?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

how the gently caress are gonna sell weed outside of a weed store?

Sell meth.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

A Girl Scout troop set up and sold cookies outside a local dispensary. They made bank, but the Girl Scout organization told them they weren't allowed to do that anymore.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Sell meth.

that isn't weed!

azreal posted:

A Girl Scout troop set up and sold cookies outside a local dispensary. They made bank, but the Girl Scout organization told them they weren't allowed to do that anymore.

They are a subsidiary of the homophobic boy scouts.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
don't go to the supermarket hungry and don't go to the weed store sober

ywia

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
*reaches into jar of bud with chopsticks and holds weed under magnifying glass* mmm yes I can totally tell the difference because I've see a lot of crystals in my time

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well you should at least be able to tell good weed from poo poo weed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Steak posted:

thats good im glad you got weed and i'm glad that we got some clsoure in this thread

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

azreal posted:

I saw an episode of COPS that had a situation like that.

The cop pulled the guy out of the car and asked of he had been smoking. The guy denies it a couple times and the cop says "you know how I know you've been smoking?" and reaches to the guys ear and pulls out a joint the dude had tucked there.

They both had a pretty good laugh and then the cop took the dude to jail.

a cop was lecturing at my wife's school and told a story about a guy he pulled over who was rolling a blunt as he drove. already blazed, he sat still rolling as the cop sauntered up to the car and tapped on the window. "hey man, we dont want you to spill all that when you have to stand up and get out of the car, so why not hand that to me to keep ahold of it?"

"oh, great idea man, thanks!"

"now son, i gotta have the rest of it too, where is it at?"

the guy looks at him, dumbfounded. "its under the back seat... but how did you know there was more?!"

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

They are a subsidiary of the homophobic boy scouts.

No they aren't. Girl Scouts are cool.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Nuts and Gum posted:

*reaches into jar of bud with chopsticks and holds weed under magnifying glass* mmm yes I can totally tell the difference because I've see a lot of crystals in my time

Keeping your weed in a jar, shameful. Keep that poo poo in the weed humidor.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Weed Humidor sounds like a cool name for my next kid

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BASF posted:

I get my weed delivered instead of waiting around like a stump.
gently caress this is a business wave of the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The White Dragon posted:

gently caress this is a business wave of the future

yeah, i love weed delivery. thanks LA~

• Locked thread