Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
This game is really beautiful and my pretty princesses and princes are really loving sexy now with my new video card. Totally worth the upgrade.

Like, my buff muscular norn has well defined musculature now that involves shadows and like a really realistic skin texture and fantastic cleavage and everything has this richness that I wasn't seeing before. It's fantastic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Speaking of pretty, there's a skillpoint in Orr that makes you glow, I got it while exploring on my engineer yesterday:

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Ours is truly the most forbidden of loves.

Look, what you two do in the 1% zone is your business. Just don't rub it in our faces. I don't want to hear more about you and arus doing daddy/daughter scenes and how cute he looks in his dress.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CLAM DOWN posted:

Speaking of pretty, there's a skillpoint in Orr that makes you glow, I got it while exploring on my engineer yesterday:

The worlds largest love machine. :swoon:

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

I am requesting a refund on your behalf for that god awful outfit and your terrible dyes.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

LtSmash posted:

Look, what you two do in the 1% zone is your business. Just don't rub it in our faces. I don't want to hear more about you and arus doing daddy/daughter scenes and how cute he looks in his dress.

At least they give trigger warnings?

...Which is more considerate than some of the poo poo I see at times jesus christ.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
Bobblehead Laboratory and Lute now on gemstore.

Bought both, they are both loving rad. Lab allows you to place it down for others to use. When you use it you get a sweet little effect and then you see everything as if it has bobblehead mode on, just like april 1st. It has infinite uses. Lute has regular notes but also chords and strums. Sadly lacks the drum recording stuff though.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jun 10, 2014

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

NapoleonAtWaterloo posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress it's going to be such a long wait until after work tomorrow.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
I wish this game had elevators.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Bought both, they are both loving rad. Lab allows you to place one down for others to use. When you use it you get a sweet little effect and then you see everything as if it has bobblehead mode on, just like april 1st. Lute has regular notes but also chords and strums. Sadly lacks the drum recording stuff though.

So people can still hear the lute as you approach, right? That was one of the bigger problems with the drum, though that could have been due to the recording function.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Dinictus posted:

So people can still hear the lute as you approach, right? That was one of the bigger problems with the drum, though that could have been due to the recording function.

yeah the drum problem was only with the recording function. If you started to record something before someone rendered you they wouldn't hear the loop. This doesn't have that feature so it's not an issue. Also the lute actually sounds pretty great, way better than the harp.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Oh dear god, the bobblehead lab has two settings.

Sipping from it bobbles you for a minute. Chugging it bobbles you for an hour.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Needs an irreversible option to bobble forever. Go all in or :frogout:

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
I love this dumb game.

NapoleonAtWaterloo fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jun 10, 2014

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

unvoiced linguolabial trill

IT'S APRIL FOREVER

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

CLAM DOWN posted:

Rest in peace, Uncle Phil. May the angels sing for thee.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Bobbleheads :getin:

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
World bosses are bobble-headed :S

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
I'd like to go back to the previous argument if I may. Your choice of gear makes me spend an extra minute during my daily GW2 rai-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7xhg-R7rM

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
I was saving for the lute but the lack of the recording ability and the 800 gem price tag changed my mind. I did however buy that bobblehead lab even though I wasn't that excited by it even during april fools day. Honestly I'd much rather just have the SAB boomboxes again or SAB itself =(

edit: Okay I changed my mind instantly.

This thread needs more rear end pics btw.

Lonk fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Jun 10, 2014

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I have a serious dust addiction. Every time I open a bl chest I say to myself just a little bit more. Just a little bit more. One more key run won't hurt. It's going away in one week anyways. Think about all of those crafting boosters that could be worth something now! And all the bank space I will save by converting all of those combat boosters into one neat package. Cleanliness is next to godliness after all. Just a little bit more. I'll just finish this key run and then get out of defense of shaemoor to get a headstart for next time. Then I open my eyes and find myself in the bandit cave. I want to stop, but it's just so much more efficient than farming gold and converting to gems. And the Netflix makes it so painless. Just go through the routine. It's really just muscle memory at this point. And then I wake up performing at a sex party for Evon Gnashblade and want to cry. Except the dust has taken away my tears.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Fellow naked norn buddy!

I like the pink quaggan hat and the backpack, but the shoulders aren't tacky enough. For boots try Grasping Dead Greaves, they're the Arah ones and they show off the entire back of your calf. With straps.

I know you can't wait to look like this:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
In response to a topic a few pages back, I recently grabbed a month sub to WoW after a long while of not playing, and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with how far it's come. The thing that keeps WoW going is that, regardless of its underlying problems, it has a TON of content - about ten years' worth, in fact. There's basically never any shortage of achievements to grab, transmogs to find (and races to pretty up), mounts to earn, rare drops to farm for (or craft), pets to battle, dungeons to run, and so on. Its main problems for me basically are what they always have been for WoW: the most engaging content is only really at level cap which fucks over alt-frenzied players like me, and I don't spend quite enough time on it to justify a recurring subscription.

Basically, I would recommend giving it a shot at the very least. Blizzard has done some really impressive stuff with an engine that ancient, and exploration in it has always scratched an itch that GW2 never quite accomplished whenever it became an objective rather than the goof off activity. It's quite an interesting game, and at the very least is amazing to see as the game that inspired a ton of paradigm shifts even outside of its own genre.

That being said I am definitely ready to hop back into GW2. I kind of overdosed around the holidays getting five characters to level cap, but I'm about ready to come back and start filling out my skins catalog so I can re-assume my destiny as Goon Squad's most painfully sensible female armor picker!

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Arus' new hobby: chugging a bobblehead table, then getting hit by Shurakk's Hawk ability.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I agree that the true value of a game lies in how much of my time it consumes on the way to achievement points, Heavy Lobster. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Cauldron+Bobbleheads :toot:

Bonus swine arse:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Oh my god.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007

Erdricks posted:

I have a serious dust addiction. Every time I open a bl chest I say to myself just a little bit more. Just a little bit more. One more key run won't hurt. It's going away in one week anyways. Think about all of those crafting boosters that could be worth something now! And all the bank space I will save by converting all of those combat boosters into one neat package. Cleanliness is next to godliness after all. Just a little bit more. I'll just finish this key run and then get out of defense of shaemoor to get a headstart for next time. Then I open my eyes and find myself in the bandit cave. I want to stop, but it's just so much more efficient than farming gold and converting to gems. And the Netflix makes it so painless. Just go through the routine. It's really just muscle memory at this point. And then I wake up performing at a sex party for Evon Gnashblade and want to cry. Except the dust has taken away my tears.

Those things are going to be sold by a vendor after the 2 week promotional period ends.

savagehenry
Jul 20, 2006

unvoiced linguolabial trill

:stare:

(goty 2014)

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dreggon posted:

Fellow naked norn buddy!

I like the pink quaggan hat and the backpack, but the shoulders aren't tacky enough. For boots try Grasping Dead Greaves, they're the Arah ones and they show off the entire back of your calf. With straps.

I know you can't wait to look like this:

Both of you need to get on my level. :colbert:

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

rap music posted:

nooo, cosmic fart emperor is dead :(

what's a good name, goons?

Did your name get reported? If so who let their grandma play GW2?

I'm worried about Orgofart and Radleaf Dankpurps if tis is the case.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Bought both, they are both loving rad. Lab allows you to place it down for others to use. When you use it you get a sweet little effect and then you see everything as if it has bobblehead mode on, just like april 1st. It has infinite uses. Lute has regular notes but also chords and strums. Sadly lacks the drum recording stuff though.

Oh my god yes this is amazing and I love it.

Bobble forever.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Traxus IV posted:

Bobble forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7xhg-R7rM

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

tirinal posted:

Those things are going to be sold by a vendor after the 2 week promotional period ends.

It'll drop as a random item from black lion chests. Maybe purchased on the gem store. I'll jump for joy if you can buy them from a vendor. At least I'll always have my ticket scraps, which have been dropping at some fairly good rate for me (about 33%), which is unusual because I tend to have crap rng

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
I just wish everyone could see my bobblehead at all times everywhere, especially RPers.

EDIT: Especially RPers.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk you give me the worst kind of nightmares.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Erdricks posted:

It'll drop as a random item from black lion chests. Maybe purchased on the gem store. I'll jump for joy if you can buy them from a vendor. At least I'll always have my ticket scraps, which have been dropping at some fairly good rate for me (about 33%), which is unusual because I tend to have crap rng

It's already on the vendor. 10s each.

Grey Elephants
Jul 23, 2013
I tried putting together my first pvp build. I realized I have no clue what I'm doing and that it is probably complete poo poo. The focus is on getting big numbers with axe burst, but I'm not sure how well I did.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
In other (much more important) news:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/buy-custom-arenas-with-gold/

At last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Turncout and fellow e-sporters of SFD and GOON.

I'm ready to give this PvP thing a try, I have mumble and everything now though no mic, but I can follow orders just fine. I wanna give it at least 50 games.

Thing is I turn into jelly when fighting humans, I figure that will go away with time, so I may as well as a question or two.

1. Auto target must be turned off yes?

2. Do I lower my settings? Is skill lag a thing in PvP?

3. I don't wanna be a bunker or anything, I'd rather support a more qualified player till I get my bearings, is this possible? What would be the best class?

• Locked thread