Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Preview Thursday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - if you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the aftermath from Slammiversary! Overcoming all the odds stacked against him, Eric Young won the three-way Steel Cage Match against Austin Aries and Bobby Lashley to retain the World Heavyweight Championship! What's next for EY and his World Title reign? Tune in Thursday to find out!

- Plus, how will the Director of Wrestling Operations MVP react to what happened at Slammiversary? Not only did MVP miss out on his shot at the World Title due to injury, but Kenny King and Bobby Lashley failed in their bid to win the gold as well! Plus, MVP still has to deal with TNA President Dixie Carter as she reasserts her power in TNA! Is MVP's empire crumbling - or will he continue to rule with an iron fist? Find out more on IMPACT!

-Ethan Carter III continues his incredible debut year in TNA as he defeated Bully Ray in a Texas Death Match at Slammiversary. After his stunning win what is next for EC3?

- Thursday's broadcast will also feature the return of TNA Knockout Taryn Terrell!

- All this and much more on Thursday on SpikeTV, including news from Slammiversary with the big announcement that Team 3D is going into the TNA Hall of Fame, Sanada retaining the X Division Championship, Angelina Love still the top Knockout, and much more!

=================================================================

I was going to do a brief recap of Slammiversary, but the TNA site's preview pretty much took care of that. Tommy Dreamer is showing up tonight to yell at Dixie because she refused to let Bully Ray work on Dreamer's House of Hardcore show, so be prepared for lots of smarky comments and maybe the word "shoot" and lots of E-C-DUB chants from a crowd that really should know better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

I was going to do a brief recap of Slammiversary, but the TNA site's preview pretty much took care of that. Tommy Dreamer is showing up tonight to yell at Dixie because she refused to let Bully Ray work on Dreamer's House of Hardcore show, so be prepared for lots of smarky comments and maybe the word "shoot" and lots of E-C-DUB chants from a crowd that really should know better.

I believe Spud tweeted something along the lines of "Dixie is going to shoot from the hip tonight" so yeah looking forward to this.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is this from the tapings at the manhattan center?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Nah.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

biloxi i believe

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
5k Arena setup for 2k with about 700 people in it, if reports are to be believed.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

TNA.txt is livetweeting this show.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

So assuming everyone retains until BfG, is your main event Saneda/Young? Really?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BOLIEVE t-shirt spotted.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is the sound really weird for anyone else, or is it just me?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
My god it sounds like there's 50 people there

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Is the sound really weird for anyone else, or is it just me?

A lot of echo and they're sweetening the crowd as much as they can.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
so is this group like black evolution or what

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The loving sound lol

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The hundred people and sixty-five thousand ghosts seem to be enjoying the hell out of this show.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

PIG

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
ROH vs. The Blacks

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
major spoiler over in the spoiler thread

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lmbo juff and fatt are back together

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

NickRoweFillea posted:

lmbo juff and fatt are back together

They should do Team 3D vs. Hardyz for old times sake at Bound for Glory

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

hahahahahahaha

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
Anyone remember that episode of impact where like a solid hour of the show was just a big brawl for no reason?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Tuning into the show because of the spoiler thread. First thing I see is four babyfaces beating on three heels one of which is on crutches.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Lashley's lack of eyebrows bugs me.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nobody in the building? How is that different from now?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Deadpool posted:

Tuning into the show because of the spoiler thread. First thing I see is four babyfaces beating on three heels one of which is on crutches.

Numbers Game

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i actually love this furious promo

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I see @The305MVP is getting an early start on emptying the building, starting with the crowd past the third row.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

oatgan posted:

I remember when MVP used to be able to talk.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
In TNA, every match is an empty arena match.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

Me too.

MVP's pretty cool.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Just got in.
Did I miss anything?

Daniel Bryan posted:

holy poo poo good hahaha

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Earl looks terrible. I hope Lil Naitch retires before he gets sad and old.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Deadpool posted:

I remember when MVP used to be able to talk.

honestly he's been pretty good at it since he came back his material has just been bad and he's cut most of them at Dixie Carter in a feud nobody in the universe cares about

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
YOUR FIRED

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
first JTG, now Earl "loving" Hebner

the blackest of weeks

preemptive reply: i am not a racist

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

This show has such a weird indie vibe, I kind of love it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I guess Earl Hebner will have to go back to selling bootleg tshirts to make ends meet

and I was really hoping he was wearing the drat RIGHT I DID shirt under the polo

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Why is Earl Hebner cutting a promo? Why does anyone care about Hebner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Man the crowd sounds so weird. They're obviously doing some weird stuff to make it seem like there's people there.

• Locked thread