Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Yeah! Rock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Is this happening? A Hell's Kitchen calender? People still use traditional calenders?

Also wow, Rock gets brought back often. He must be the crown jewel of HK.

Spalding
Jul 24, 2005
The Yeller's back!!

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Dana? I mean, DANA?! No Christina?

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Winner of this service will get a :holy:black jacket:holy:, and be safe from elimination, so they can totally bomb the ensuing service.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Raw flour in cooked product?

Think someone on Next Food Network Star did that recently too.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I was amused at the noticeably less-enthusiastic reaction to Paul from the crowd.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Someone's sexually flustrated.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Kashia's getting tongue-tied with Rock. It's rather :3:.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Rack of lamb coated with dem-, uh, denim, um...I'm flustrated!

Spalding
Jul 24, 2005
IT's RAW..........fat.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011

Ghostpilot posted:

Kashia's getting tongue-tied with Rock. It's rather :3:.

Too bad Rock's married...

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Haha, Joy's great.

:razz:: "You got to stand next to Rock. Did you want to rub his head?"

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I'm not sure why you're acting so smug, Jason. You're the only person to pull single-digits with your dish.

That is, almost certainly, until Melanie shows up with her lovely floury dish.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Soo, does Rock not have a job? Because it seems like all I ever see him do is be on Hell's Kitchen.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Hahaha, Melanie. :derp:

Raw flour on cooked food... :barf:

Looks like it's Gabe by default. But we won't know 'till next week, I bet.

Spalding
Jul 24, 2005
It's RAW..........flour.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011

liltimshady posted:

Looks like it's Gabe by default. But we won't know 'till next week, I bet.

I forgot Joy.

Spalding
Jul 24, 2005
Cancel December.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Put Gordon as Mr. December. :gay:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Well, I guess Jason can be :smug: now: a 5 followed by a 0? :wtc:

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
The winner is Joy...by default.

Spalding posted:

Cancel December.

This might actually be the better decision.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Holy poo poo, that shot of Minnie Driver looked just like the last shot of Sleepaway Camp. :gonk:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Is Jason going to try to murder Paul next week? :stare:

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Another round of dubious preview editing.

Let me guess, Joy wins the challenge handily, Jason didn't really mess with the food, and he didn't really say that to Driver.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Mad Dragon posted:

Is Jason going to try to murder Paul next week? :stare:

I don't like either of them, so hey, at least it'll make interesting TV!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

dovetaile posted:

Soo, does Rock not have a job? Because it seems like all I ever see him do is be on Hell's Kitchen.

Apparently he's jumped around a bunch, and was on some other cooking show earlier this year, won it, then turned down the prize for whatever reason.

Who knows.

Ghostpilot posted:

Is this happening? A Hell's Kitchen calender? People still use traditional calenders?

Also wow, Rock gets brought back often. He must be the crown jewel of HK.

No, that was the saddest of staged things. Everyone involved looked embarrassed.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Goddamn Paul is an arrogant prick.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
I'm behind everyone else because West Coast, but Yay Rock and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YAY DANA BUT MY EARS HURT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Paul's ok too, I guess.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

liltimshady posted:

Master Yelper? :psyduck:

Dude. Don't you know about the YELP conspiracy? They totally go after quality restaurants like Burger Kitchen!

Spalding posted:

It's RAW..........flour.

It was too loose and she wanted to hold it together.... with glue.

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
Watching each dish go up and be shittier than the last was loving hysterical.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
It's strange how the producers are completely pretending that Season 11 never happened. They could have at least gotten Jon to appear instead of Dana.

(EDIT: I say "it's funny" way too much in this thread.)

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Zero Star posted:

It's strange how the producers are completely pretending that Season 11 never happened. They could have at least gotten Jon to appear instead of Dana.

(EDIT: I say "it's funny" way too much in this thread.)

Dana was from Season 10. The Seasons are filmed back-to-back, so Season 11 was probably still in the editing room while they were filming Season 12.

This was the worst shitshow of a performance I've ever seen them have on this show, and I know the previews are misleading, but I seriously thing Ramsay is going to say 'gently caress you all, noone gets a black jacket, now do this poo poo over again."

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

CommanderApaul posted:

Dana was from Season 10. The Seasons are filmed back-to-back, so Season 11 was probably still in the editing room while they were filming Season 12.

They already trotted out Christina earlier this season, so I guess they couldn't very well use her again.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Honestly, I think the show's at a point where they could do a second chance season. Have people vote on who they'd like to see come back and run with it.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Writer Cath posted:

Honestly, I think the show's at a point where they could do a second chance season. Have people vote on who they'd like to see come back and run with it.

I don't think you remember how insufferable some of the people are that make it far. Beardo this season is bad enough, do you really want to take the chance of having to watch Sabrina or Jay the Blue-Haired Douche or Mr. "Wee Chef" again? I certainly don't.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

raditts posted:

I don't think you remember how insufferable some of the people are that make it far. Beardo this season is bad enough, do you really want to take the chance of having to watch Sabrina or Jay the Blue-Haired Douche or Mr. "Wee Chef" again? I certainly don't.

Fine then. I want a season with Bionic Dave hosting.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Who the hell puts flour into mashed potatoes to thicken them up? And especially minutes before serving them up?

Jesus whenever I've hosed that up at home I just kept it on heat hoping the milk would reduce enough in time to serve.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax

1st AD posted:

Amy's Baking Company is basically the most amazing episode ever, as well as Return to Amy's Baking Company.

This episode had me at Scottsdale Arizona!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

CommanderApaul posted:

This was the worst shitshow of a performance I've ever seen them have on this show, and I know the previews are misleading, but I seriously thing Ramsay is going to say 'gently caress you all, noone gets a black jacket, now do this poo poo over again."

Definitely the ep needs to be in the clip show of the best worst episodes of HK. This season is a lovely joke and last night proved it. I also think they're going to have the three least-worst do a new dish and no one's safe going into service.

Hell's Kitchen S12: "I'm struggling to give this a 1."