Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

genderstomper58 posted:

hiya casey :)

but red carpet dude wtf

grandma's house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Meet Casey. She's two years old and follows me everywhere. :3:

Casey is a good dogge. Wanna pet Casey.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFAtD6yWPPY

omg tucker :3:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
holy :3:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50FARrsppE

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

75 pounds as of last week, 11 months old on wednesday

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jun 29, 2014

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:ohdear:

:kiddo:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

75 pounds as of last week, 11 months old on wednesday

Biggest freaking border collie I've ever seen.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Oh good golly, those ears are ridiculous!

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Obama Africanus posted:

Biggest freaking border collie I've ever seen.

Yeah that's a huge border collie.

Also looks pretty chill. Most border collies act like they are on coke and meth.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TCD posted:

Yeah that's a huge border collie.

Also looks pretty chill. Most border collies act like they are on coke and meth.

Irreparable second hand marihuana smoke damage

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
My mom had a border collie and lived on half an acre and had to give her away because the back yard wasn't big enough.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Crackers has a very bad habit of drinking coffee and beer when left unattended and on the coffee table. Lastnight she chugged about a half bottle of beer and ate a cheeseburger a lady friend left them on the table while she(the lady) was in the bathroom and I was cleaning the grill.

Now Crackers has a tummy ache, so I have brought her to work with me

picture is older, but she's too busy jumping in everyone elses' laps to get a fresh pic

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cole posted:

My mom had a border collie and lived on half an acre and had to give her away because the back yard wasn't big enough.

My sister and I grew up with two Australian shepherds and a Welsh corgi, all of which are herding dogs with similar buoyant temperaments to border collies. I think pairing kids with energetic dogs in the middle of the woods is the best way to tire both out. Something will spark in their heads and they will take off sprinting in circles for no good reason. I still remember clearly the way the smaller Aussie would get so excited every time the little dry creek on our lot ran, she would achieve such speed that she would clear the good 6-12 foot wide gully on every loop of her traditional sprinting route. The larger one was perfectly happy to wallow sedately in the deeper water and act surprised every time he made a splash with his paw.

Australian shepherds are easily my favorite dog breed to this day, but I can't imagine trying to keep one without a couple of six-year-olds and another dog handy to keep it occupied.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 1, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Oh, yeah, herders have some loving energy. Dakota can be a jackass from time to time, but I don't get mad at him as it's my fault. He loves to just run loops in the backyard once I get him riled up enough.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I just found out a bar near me has "Yappy" hour every tuesday, where they allow people to bring their dogs to the bar. Guess I know where I'm going after my class gets out in a little bit :3:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

pkells posted:

I just found out a bar near me has "Yappy" hour every tuesday, where they allow people to bring their dogs to the bar. Guess I know where I'm going after my class gets out in a little bit :3:

excuse me but are you accepting new roommates presently

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

pkells posted:

this sounds fuckin incredible

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.
Basically every bar in Fort Worth lets you bring your dogs, is this not a thing in other cities? If they serve food they have to limit dogs to after the kitchen closes (past 9 more or less) but as long as they're leashed and not pissing on/humping everything you're good to go most everywhere here.

I hit the jackpot with my road rescue, she unerringly runs up to the hottest girls in the place and pulls this little pose out

She seriously ignores the ugly ones and the :btroll:, it's amazing.

Kilersquirrel fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 1, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Kilersquirrel posted:

Basically every bar in Fort Worth lets you bring your dogs, is this not a thing in other cities? If they serve food they have to limit dogs to after the kitchen closes (past 9 more or less) but as long as they're leashed and not pissing on/humping everything you're good to go most everywhere here.

New York City explicitly banned them even at bars with outdoor patios, but New Yorkers basically completely ignore it along with most other health and safety laws. Dogs in bars own

Booblord Zagats posted:

Now Crackers has a tummy ache, so I have brought her to work with me

Dogs at work also own

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.

Snowdens Secret posted:

New York City explicitly banned them even at bars with outdoor patios, but New Yorkers basically completely ignore it along with most other health and safety laws. Dogs in bars own

Dogs at work also own

Glad I have no desire to live in the north east, it's like cities there have an active campaign against everything that makes life fun. Good for New Yorkers though.

I work in a publicly-accessible building so it's not 100% clear but I think I might be able to bring June with me to work every once in a while after she gets spayed on Thursday. If so it will make workdays so much better.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I applied to work at a small environmental consulting company in Nova Scotia. No joke one of their qualifications for the position was "Must like dogs" because they like to bring their dogges to the office all the time.

I didn't get it :sigh:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Yappy Hour was incredible. I tried to take a couple pics, but there were so many dogs running around it was tough to get a clear shot. This was my only non-blurry picture, and it doesn't do nearly enough justice for how awesome it was:

edit: Though the picture does do justice to how much butt-sniffing was going on.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Irreparable second hand marihuana smoke damage

Frank doesn't hit the bong, and second hand is not enough to intoxicate. I may smoke in the house but the fan's on, a candle is burning, and often have the front door open so I can have some fresh, hot, moist, southern air into this godforsaken house. Oh, and a window in my bedroom, so there's airflow.

Frank's chill as gently caress most of the time. He goes to visit my mother's dog usually daily, stays a night or so a week (work schedule depending). He runs her brittany in circles. Came from a pretty lovely situation when he was rescued and when I got him he was afraid of EVERYTHING. Now he's only afraid of most things. Mild mannered. Mellow temper. Barks at nothing sometimes but what dog doesn't.

He's always been really hesitant unless he's already comfortable with where he's going or what he's doing. Figures I'd get a dog with anxiety problems as hosed up as mine.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Chicago loves dogs. Many places have no real qualm about a dog in the store. A lot of bars not only let dogs on the patio areas but will give a free snack like a meatball to a dog. Stores will also leave out bowls of water for passing dogs.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

holocaust bloopers posted:

Chicago loves dogs. Many places have no real qualm about a dog in the store. A lot of bars not only let dogs on the patio areas but will give a free snack like a meatball to a dog. Stores will also leave out bowls of water for passing dogs.

That's great. I always wondered how much of this article was real: Memories of Freddie, world's best tavern dog

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

pkells posted:

Holy gently caress that's the best thing in the world.

TCD posted:

Most border collies act like they are on coke and meth.
Only when you don't challenge/exercise them enough. 98% of dog owners shouldn't even think of owning herding/working dogs.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
In that vein, I don't know what the gently caress, but he's so chill it's ridiculous. We go for walks and he gets a bunch of running in, even in my dinky-rear end less than 1/4 acre lot.

Realistically, he doesn't need a leash much anymore, but there's still times he slips on some commands.

The cats loving hate him though.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

evil_bunnY posted:

Only when you don't challenge/exercise them enough. 98% of dog owners shouldn't even think of owning herding/working dogs.

This one has 5 acres to play with and gets the ball thrown on 3-4 walks a day. It wants to play 24/7.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8fwtkC5UJU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
dogge did nothing wrong

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Saw this guy today.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Please tell me that poor pup isn't somewhere where it's 100 degrees outside :ohdear:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's 75 here. Still too hot for that guy. :ohdear:

I believe the dipshit owners of the poor husky got rid of the dog. Haven't heard him cry for a while now.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
When I see people down here who have dogs with thick thick coats like that and they don't bother to keep them shaved during the 9 hot months out of the year I want to slap them and steal their pups.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/animals-that-cannot-even-handle-it-right-now?s=mobile

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
http://imgur.com/a/0KoeX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Cole posted:

When I see people down here who have dogs with thick thick coats like that and they don't bother to keep them shaved during the 9 hot months out of the year I want to slap them and steal their pups.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/animals-that-cannot-even-handle-it-right-now?s=mobile

Haven't you gotten stabbed by a homeless man east of 35 yet?

http://www.aspca.org/blog/heat-wave-should-you-shave-your-pet

quote:

But hold those clippers! While you or I would hate to sport a fur coat in 100-degree weather, your pets’ fur coats are actually providing them with heat relief.

“A dog’s coat is kind of like insulation for your house,” explains Dr. Louise Murray, Vice President of the ASPCA Animal Hospital. “Insulation stops your home from getting too cold in winter, but it also keeps it from overheating in summer—and your dog’s coat does the same thing.”