Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

wrestling-network.net has a great feed but watching people talk about golf for even a few minutes is painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Blasmeister posted:

If imitating a southern preacher style is what it takes to make his live promo work not suck I'm all for it.

I just like that he started doing it with no explanation or setup at all. Just all of a sudden, "gently caress it, I'm MLK now"

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

So could someone remind me, why is John Cena against the Authority and vice versa?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Cena seems so sad to be Da Champ

DingoSlasher
Jul 25, 2013

It's a day job.
JOHN CENA IS OUT.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TEGGS posted:

drat you. I could never get blue roses.

Me neither! I'm super happy.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The Battleground main event is such a piece of poo poo. Three guys people are sick of and a guy who can't win.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Martin Luther King of the Ring

Junior

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Hmm. Kane attacked Cena and left him lying enough for him not to move while he might lose his championship. Doesn't creative know how bad tha tmakes him look?

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
I feel there is collusion here

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Do not even ask posted:

So could someone remind me, why is John Cena against the Authority and vice versa?

john cena's character is "whatever we need it to be for storyline purposes" and thus it makes perfect sense that he is feuding with the authority

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Do not even ask posted:

Faces don't like heels.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I want Edge to show up. Well, bye.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss Twin Peaks WWE should be directed by David Lynch. Kyle Machlachlan should be the champ

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Roman leading off the show?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Is Reigns wearing a new vest?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Is that a new vest, it is

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
#RomanIsRaw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Do not even ask posted:

Cena being against them makes perfect sense, but the Authority themselves frequently pointed to Cena as fitting all the qualities they were looking for in a "Face of the Company" and being everything that Bryan was not, so slotting him into the "rebellious hero that THE MAN (:argh:) can't stand" feels really weird.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha, Roman with the fistbumps.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Do not even ask posted:

The Authority has never cared about what is best for business and they only like what's best for them and John Cena's not going to play ball with them so they don't like him. Cena doesn't like dickheads so he doesn't like the Authority.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
hell yeah Roman giving fistbumps

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Roman is Raw?
This is worse than Team Cena/Team Rock.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
#bodydysmorphia

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Aw he's fist bumping the peasantry

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Goddamn Jerry wears some douchey shirts

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Do not even ask posted:

Because no one is ever allowed to be the one who stops anything other than Cena no matter how little sense it makes.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
King's shirt is a special kind of loving awful tonight

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

NienNunb posted:

I miss Twin Peaks WWE should be directed by David Lynch. Kyle Machlachlan should be the champ

Log Lady for Divas champ.
Hornswoggle talks weird and dances.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm really disappointed Lawler isn't wearing a heart attack joke shirt.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

NienNunb posted:

You have good ideas. I like you and your posts.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

New vest makes him look way skinnier.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Lawler wears the ugliest t-shirts.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Omally posted:

john cena's character is "whatever we need it to be for storyline purposes" and thus it makes perfect sense that he is feuding with the authority

His character is far more consistent than that. The key to his character is "morally justified in everything he does".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Omally posted:

True. Remember that day that they decided out of the blue that he had been down in the dumps and suffering setback after setback in a "year from hell"?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Roman Reigns appears to be Over

neutramize

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Supreme Allah posted:

Is that a new vest, it is

It's p. cool until you see that the front is all shiny

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012