Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What information is that?

This is the second time you've made a comment like this, where it seems like you are contributing but really you give no opinions on the game at all. The first was yesterday when you turned up 45 minutes before deadline, told us our play sucked, but then didn't propose an alternative lynch or any opinions on anyone voting Jam.

##vote opop

The thing is, opop hasn't even tried to pretend like he's helping. He just lurked, told us all we were terrible, and voted with no commentary. I feel like most scum would at least try to appear helpful, even if it was just a token effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

greatZebu posted:

The thing is, opop hasn't even tried to pretend like he's helping. He just lurked, told us all we were terrible, and voted with no commentary. I feel like most scum would at least try to appear helpful, even if it was just a token effort.

greatZebu if I told you I COULD READ YOUR MIND would you be scared of me y/n/m?

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

I'm already a little scared of you tbh.

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

You seem like the kind of person who might show up one day with a crossbow and pretend like that's not really weird. And then when you ask what's up with the crossbow, they shoot you in the leg or something.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I bet Keane has a ponytail down to his knees and does falconry on the weekends

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

I bet Keane has a ponytail down to his knees and does falconry on the weekends

Falconry? Bah, that's...FOR THE BIRDS.

Heh heh HA!

Also yeah that Skin guy is scum imo.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I would love to see one person make a case this game. It's not going to be me because I'm lazy, but someone should.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

My head is still a little sore from the after effects of my attempts to cope with Belgium crashing out of the World Cup last night, so I might be being a little slow here. But are you really trying to force a case purely on the basis of one joke post? I mean it seems to me that your case seems to be "the two newest players make the most awkward posts" which is profound poo poo, that absolutely doesn't give you the perfect out while allowing you to not engage with whatever the Capp's thing is.

I can't work out if you're Scum, or just being CCKeane. Don't feel bad though, I get this exact same feeling every time I read your posts.

How about for now I just let you hold my vote until I work it out for sure. ##vote CCKeane

This is a bad post, so I am voting Skinty. His game has been light and inoffensive, and this is his most major post - a response to me pushing a (admittedly lovely) case on him.

As a member of the bad post police I cannot let this stand. I simply cannot.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The one time I actually get a turbo to work...

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

mr.capps posted:

:angel: look what you did :angel:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

CCKeane posted:

This is a bad post, so I am voting Skinty. His game has been light and inoffensive, and this is his most major post - a response to me pushing a (admittedly lovely) case on him.

As a member of the bad post police I cannot let this stand. I simply cannot.

I thought your case was rubbish. I still do. But I confess in all the games I've read you are one of two people I can never read one way or the other. I don't like your post, I still don't like your case. I think you are a bad person.

mr.capps posted:

What made Jam stand out to you as a bad vote on you more than the others?

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."
Well, I'm glad the steam died down on that Opop lynch since the case on him is really stupid. He's low effort this game, but it doesn't look like his Scum game at all and I'll be shocked if he flips Scum.

I'm feeling like a greatZebu lynch, but I want to re-read to see if anything jumps out at me. I'd advise that everyone else do the same since we're still at a low number of pages. I have to head out to court soon, but I'll be back in a few hours.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Skinty McEdger posted:

I thought your case was rubbish. I still do. But I confess in all the games I've read you are one of two people I can never read one way or the other. I don't like your post, I still don't like your case. I think you are a bad person.

What made Jam stand out to you as a bad vote on you more than the others?

the others were left over joke votes, jam has no sense of humor and even when he did the vote didn't even attempt to make a joke with it, so it read more like him taking advantage of it then anything else

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i guess he is just lazy

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I bet one or both of Ardulac or GreatZebu is scum.

Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out imo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey I'm in this game. What's going on in this game?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ardulac posted:

Well, I'm glad the steam died down on that Opop lynch since the case on him is really stupid. He's low effort this game, but it doesn't look like his Scum game at all and I'll be shocked if he flips Scum.

I'm feeling like a greatZebu lynch, but I want to re-read to see if anything jumps out at me. I'd advise that everyone else do the same since we're still at a low number of pages. I have to head out to court soon, but I'll be back in a few hours.

I appreciate it but holy wow jeez that is the scummiest post ##vote ard.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

mr.capps posted:

the others were left over joke votes, jam has no sense of humor and even when he did the vote didn't even attempt to make a joke with it, so it read more like him taking advantage of it then anything else

:angel: I have a sense of humor, you're just a dick :) :angel:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jamuraan posted:

:angel: I have a sense of humor, you're just a dick :) :angel:

Please don't derail this game with an argument

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

he can't, he's deceased!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Alright I don't feel that sorry for getting Jam killed now.
But yeah we should still probably look at those joke votes on me, i mean it was getting pretty close to the dead line.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It is the people I pointed out.

My title is Divine Ruler of Mafia after all.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CCKeane posted:

It is the people I pointed out.

My title is Divine Ruler of Mafia after all.

yeah arc is probably scum but i still feel like day one was orchestrated
i'll vote arc
##vote arc

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

mr.capps posted:

i'll vote arc
##vote arc

Yeah okay.

##vote Arc

Weeeeee.

Listen to Mr. Capps and I, the King and Queen of Mafia.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I wasn't feeling Ardulac yesterday and I'm not feeling him today.

BHB on the other hand still feels scummy.

##vote BHB

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I wasn't feeling Ardulac yesterday and I'm not feeling him today.

BHB on the other hand still feels scummy.

##vote BHB

Oh BHB is totally scummy but I'm figuring the cop will investigate him sooner or later and what not, and maybe BHB is just playing the long con! WHO KNOWS?

I do because I can literally read minds. Fear me.

Especially GreatZebu.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Ardulac (3): Opopanax, mr.capps, CCKeane
Opopanax (2): Tremendous Taste, fiery_valkyrie
Barehanded Brother (1): Asiina
mr.capps (1): Barehanded Brother
Skinty McEdger (0): CCKeane, CCKeane

Not Voting (4): Ardulac, greatZebu, Hal Incandenza, Skinty McEdger

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 11th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys what is happening in this game?

Should I be voting Ardulac?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Hal Incandenza posted:

probably (?)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Vote BHB. Don't jump on their loser bandwagon. Jump on my cool bandwagon.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Barehanded Brother posted:

hey fuckers how about listening to me instead of doing dumb poo poo like voting for me and turboing Jamuraan

##vote capps

Hey BHB what's up?

You don't even care if capps is scum (a direct quote) and you haven't even mentioned anyone else in the whole game. What gives? I'm inclined to listen to Asiina on this one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm voting ard and I am, as you know, a mafia superstar. So yeah

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I'm voting ard and I am, as you know, a mafia superstar. So yeah

Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be based on Opoptuition

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This is true, but I'm still pretty good

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."

Opopanax posted:

I appreciate it but holy wow jeez that is the scummiest post ##vote ard.
That's fine. I get suspicious when people defend me too.

I do think it's silly how eager people are to swing to new lynches in this game as soon as someone pushes for them slightly.

mr.capps posted:

i'll vote arc
##vote arc
:psyduck: Are you suggesting that the lynch you started was orchestrated by Scum?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ardulac posted:

That's fine. I get suspicious when people defend me too.

I do think it's silly how eager people are to swing to new lynches in this game as soon as someone pushes for them slightly.

:psyduck: Are you suggesting that the lynch you started was orchestrated by Scum?

you realize there is a thing call context right

do you remember some of the stuff i said day one? oh wow i bet that could be great context here

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

I'm suspicious of BHB (what's your reasoning for the capps vote? what's your current take on the game?) and Ardulac, but I'm more suspicious of Tremendous Taste, who's said nothing of substance and is weirdly fixated on opop without any explanation.

##vote TT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

greatZebu posted:

I'm suspicious of BHB (what's your reasoning for the capps vote? what's your current take on the game?) and Ardulac, but I'm more suspicious of Tremendous Taste, who's said nothing of substance and is weirdly fixated on opop without any explanation.

##vote TT

it's tasteuition

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

it's tasteuition

Stay out of my territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatZebu
Aug 29, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

it's tasteuition

oh, well I guess that makes sense. Why didn't you just say so?!

• Locked thread