Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

psyopmonkey posted:

Vascularity is gross...

objectively wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur
Do it. You'll feel strong and alpha as gently caress even if you aren't a super gym nerd that worries about 6 days splits and perfect macros. Sex is amazing when juiced too.

naem
May 29, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats gross and retarded.

Shes pretty. :swoon:

I bet she can do a lot of kegels

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

you should probably do it under professional medical advisement, and they'll probably just tell you to stop being a moron unless you're actually trying to be a professional athlete or something

so glad TRT is completely banned from UFC

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

naem posted:

I bet she can do a lot of kegels

imagine if instead of lifting weights she squatted down on ur penis then flexed her vagina and lifted you off the ground.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

EA Sports posted:

imagine if instead of lifting weights she squatted down on ur penis then flexed her vagina and lifted you off the ground.

getting detached internal dick tissue amkes me so fuckin horny

naem
May 29, 2011

Everything about it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

EA Sports posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87R9u4IO7qs

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

would x4

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

I SAID DO IT

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

How about just being hulktardedly huge?

the only competition he cant win is a clapping competition

naem
May 29, 2011

Is she really holding that with her hooch

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

SaltLick posted:

I'm not a fan of needles even bitch insulin needles so I dunno. Will consider face injections

insulin needles don't really hurt fyi unless you get really unlucky with placement

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Use synthol.

What could possibly go wrong?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

naem posted:

according to the description of that vid she has the woprld record for lifting weights with her "intimate muscles" at 14kg.

so there u go

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't suggest it but you're the master of your own destiny.

not according to the US government

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Do it.

If you don't use gear you're a pussy.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Do it.

You can sit on the couch and gain more muscle than the clean dudes in the gym. Just gotta watch your diet so you keep the fatness down.

Pros
- muscles with low effort and all of the things that come with that
- may be able to do more than one cock pushup

Cons
- acne everywhere
- smaller nuts (though this may make your dick look bigger as an optical illusion)
- can't date hipster girls

As long as you cycle right and don't go full crazy long term, you can avoid growing tits, permanent low testosterone, impotence, etc.

Disclaimer
I do not take steroids nor have I, I need my testicles to remain as large as possible.
-

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Suddenly the cover of Rumours makes a lot more sense.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gorefluff posted:

Do it. You'll feel strong and alpha as gently caress even if you aren't a super gym nerd that worries about 6 days splits and perfect macros. Sex is amazing when juiced too.

I hear the boners are amazing. I like boners and having sex with a throbbing cock

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur

SaltLick posted:

I hear the boners are amazing. I like boners and having sex with a throbbing cock

This is correct. Something to do with steroids increasing your blood pressure or the amount of blood in your veins or whatever. I don't know the gay science behind it, I just inject that poo poo and work out a lot.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Steroids are legal, which means they're probably good for you. They are only banned in sports because they make you too awesome.

Go wild, OP!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Take your steroid once a day to keep the doctor away.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
do it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

naem posted:

yes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/08/worlds-strongest-vagina_n_2837269.html

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ok where do i get steroids to take. the LA fitness locker room says dont do steroids so maybe that isnt the best place to ask

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

SaltLick posted:

ok where do i get steroids to take. the LA fitness locker room says dont do steroids so maybe that isnt the best place to ask

Tijuana

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Say Nothing posted:

Use synthol.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah synthol is really the best. It's natural looking and people will think you are hella strong

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A coworker of mine is on his third or forth cycle of steroids and HGH and he still can't break 150

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ZombieParts posted:

Yeah synthol is really the best. It's natural looking and people will think you are hella strong

i want this. i mean that one girl who wanted a big rear end and had concrete injected into it turned out okay right

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

SaltLick posted:

Just do like this guy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the one weird trick gyms dont want you to know!!

1) buy a lot of protein powder, eat nothing but protein and oatmeal shakes all day
2) add creatine. eat 50g of creatine
3) inject deca straight into your dick through the uretha
4) inject anadol-50 straight into your left testicle

now enjoy as you sit back and play world of warcraft while gaining a six pack

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Xaris posted:

the one weird trick gyms dont want you to know!!

1) buy a lot of protein powder, eat nothing but protein and oatmeal shakes all day
2) add creatine. eat 50g of creatine
3) inject deca straight into your dick through the uretha
4) inject anadol-50 straight into your left testicle

now enjoy as you sit back and play world of warcraft while gaining a six pack

post a lot on tumblr about "thinspiration" and "beast mode"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

do it, you'll feel like/be superhuman and will get a massive unsatisfiable sex drive with wicked boners... or you'll just get lots of negative sides and go bald with gross looking fat nips and be in a real pissy mood all the time

it's an exciting game of genetic roulette! You'll either have no side effects and feel literally like a demigod or you'll be a titted bitchmade bald idiot. don't be a pussy just do it, bigass guage needles of testosterone enanthalate right in ur butt

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

you'll just get lots of negative sides and go bald with gross looking fat nips and be in a real pissy mood all the time

so he'll just stay the same

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

so he'll just stay the same

I am neither fat nor bald

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

A coworker of mine is on his third or forth cycle of steroids and HGH and he still can't break 150
Those skinny-fat white guy genes can be a nuisance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

make sure you use estrogen blockers or...things can go bad

• Locked thread