Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
power rangers, but all the putty dudes are cops and matrix agents. Basically, the power rangers beat up the cops all the time. later, they go to their clubhouse where they have a giant bong and zordon is in it, like a talking percolator he gives them good advice on smoking weed. he talks about marx a lot, and sometimes hell go on a long tangent about being a sovereign citizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe

In LOTR the elves give the Hobbits lembas bread edibles and Sam and Frodo eat them and get like waaaaaay baked and giggle all the way through Mordor about how funny Gollum sounds.

owl milk
citizen kane except "rosebud" is his special strain of weed

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Alex Trebek: Question, a green plant, that can be smoked to achieve a sort of enlightened state that many refer to as "high"?

Contestant: What is weed?

Alex Trebek (baked out of his mind): Ooo, I'm sorry. answers must always be in the form of a question. The correct answer is "What is weed?"

RWT3

by Lowtax
High Times at Ridgemont High; the entire movie turns out to be a fantasy that Jeff Spicoli imagines while he's hot-boxing a bathroom.

joke_explainer

toy story but instead of toys its weed w/ personalities

that gets dark pretty fast...

joke_explainer

Haam posted:

citizen kane except "rosebud" is his special strain of weed

and at the end the two workers are destroying the last plant and ripping massive bong hits instead of throwing the sled into the furnace... rest of movie unchanged

tyler

Knock, Knock.

GEExCEE

[inside the house, on weed]

woa did that door just say something to me

tyler

GEExCEE posted:

[inside the house, on weed]

woa did that door just say something to me

Everyone knows you are high, and yes, this will last forever.

weird

by zen death robot

beer pal posted:

like maybe its like the price is right, but you try to guess the price per gram of different strains of weed. and then at the end, the big prize is usually a trip to burning man

dogcrash truther posted:

Killer Bud is a serial killer named Bud who gets high all the time, like 24/7

beer pal posted:

weedbook: it's the facebook for weed

i am he

Air Bud: its like the dog movies where the dog plays sports, but instead of playing sports air bud just smokes weed and gets high with his boy friend.

Tagline:
There's no law that says a dog can't smoke weed.

weird

by zen death robot
loony tunes, but bugs and daffy are fighting over who gets ace, and then elmer comes over with two bongs and all three of them blaze at the same time

weird

by zen death robot
you might think i'm fat because i get stoned, sit on my couch, and eat all day, but what you might not have noticed is that i weigh exactly 420 pounds *hash oil oozes out of my skin*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

apt gangbang posted:

loony tunes, but bugs and daffy are fighting over who gets ace, and then elmer comes over with two bongs and all three of them blaze at the same time

be weeeevy quiet, im bluntin' wabbits

dogcrash truther

apt gangbang posted:

you might think i'm fat because i get stoned, sit on my couch, and eat all day, but what you might not have noticed is that i weigh exactly 420 pounds *hash oil oozes out of my skin*

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Air Bud: its like the dog movies where the dog plays sports, but instead of playing sports air bud just smokes weed and gets high with his boy friend.

Tagline:
There's no law that says a dog can't smoke weed.

dogcrash truther
I'm a drug sniffing dog. My owner hides weed from me and if I find it he gives me a treat. Five days a week, he puts the weed under a barrel. He puts it in a briefcase. He stuffs it down his pants. And he asks me to sniff. Then we go out to the car. Oh boy! We are going on a ride. But the ride is to another car, and I'm supposed to sniff the car. Smell of metal, tic tacs, motor oil, weed. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long. Then I go home and in my dreams I'm chasing a cat and its full of weed. I rip the cat apart and the weed is in its guts. I look to my owner for a treat but he's not there. I look at the cat and it has my owner's face. The guts of the cat pulse red and blue. Carefully I take the weed and cook it into butter. Then I cook the butter into dog treats. This is in my kennel, only it doesn't look like my kennel. I'm surrounded by all the men I've sent to prison. I hear a sniffing sound. A mighty sniffing sound, like the wind through the trees. Gods nose is sniffing for my weed butter. I know I will be found. Then I wake up. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long.

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm a drug sniffing dog. My owner hides weed from me and if I find it he gives me a treat. Five days a week, he puts the weed under a barrel. He puts it in a briefcase. He stuffs it down his pants. And he asks me to sniff. Then we go out to the car. Oh boy! We are going on a ride. But the ride is to another car, and I'm supposed to sniff the car. Smell of metal, tic tacs, motor oil, weed. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long. Then I go home and in my dreams I'm chasing a cat and its full of weed. I rip the cat apart and the weed is in its guts. I look to my owner for a treat but he's not there. I look at the cat and it has my owner's face. The guts of the cat pulse red and blue. Carefully I take the weed and cook it into butter. Then I cook the butter into dog treats. This is in my kennel, only it doesn't look like my kennel. I'm surrounded by all the men I've sent to prison. I hear a sniffing sound. A mighty sniffing sound, like the wind through the trees. Gods nose is sniffing for my weed butter. I know I will be found. Then I wake up. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long.

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

rofl

Captain No-mates

dogcrash truther posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

dogcrash truther posted:

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

:eyepop:

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

dogcrash truther posted:

:staredog:

vapoursquid

none other

dogcrash truther posted:

my god

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

owl milk

dogcrash truther posted:

the unabonger

dogcrash truther posted:

Jfc

the unabonger
Honey I shrunk the kids, but instead of shrinking the kids he accidentally leaves out a really strong pill form of cannibas and the kids get really really high, and freak out about their fingers, I mean really. What are thumbs?

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
Grind up fiberglass and spray it on weed and sell it for profit as a pink hair strain.

RWT3

by Lowtax
A website called Something Smokeable, run by ganjapreneur Hightokes. Front page features satirical weed reviews and links to really trippy optical illusions and landscape paintings. Popular forums include nonsensical stoner babble forum gently caress It Let's Blaze (FILB) and the weed growers' and breeder's forum, Your OG is Perfectly Okay Too (YOGPOT). BYOB unchanged

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh basically the terminator but everybody is high. memorable scenes:

1.) "i'll be back"
*doesnt come back*

2.) john conner: just tell them to chill out, dickwad.
terminator: chill out, dickwad
john conner: (totally baked and laughs fifty times harder than in original movie)

3.) SARAH :It's finally over.

TERMINATOR: No. There is another chip.

He touches a metal finger to the side of his head.

TERMINATOR: And it must be destroyed also.

JOHN: No!

TERMINATOR: I'm sorry, John.

JOHN: No, no no!! It'll be okay. Stay with us!

TERMINATOR: I have to go away, John.

JOHN: Don't do it. Please... don't go -- I got some dank.

TERMINATOR: k.

*they get high on couch and Skynet robot holocaust happens*

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh basically the terminator but everybody is high. memorable scenes:

1.) "i'll be back"
*doesnt come back*

2.) john conner: just tell them to chill out, dickwad.
terminator: chill out, dickwad
john conner: (totally baked and laughs fifty times harder than in original movie)

3.) SARAH :It's finally over.

TERMINATOR: No. There is another chip.

He touches a metal finger to the side of his head.

TERMINATOR: And it must be destroyed also.

JOHN: No!

TERMINATOR: I'm sorry, John.

JOHN: No, no no!! It'll be okay. Stay with us!

TERMINATOR: I have to go away, John.

JOHN: Don't do it. Please... don't go -- I got some dank.

TERMINATOR: k.

*they get high on couch and Skynet robot holocaust happens*

dogcrash truther
Imagine if weed was not cool at all and everyone knew it. Like, if it were incredibly lame to alter your consciousness on a regular basis to make the hard work of watching cartoons and eating fat and salt just a little bit easier. I think this could be the premise of some funny jokes.

Nosfereefer

dogcrash truther posted:

Imagine if weed was not cool at all and everyone knew it. Like, if it were incredibly lame to alter your consciousness on a regular basis to make the hard work of watching cartoons and eating fat and salt just a little bit easier. I think this could be the premise of some funny jokes.

:eyepop:

alnilam

Star trek but everyone is toking all the time and the nonhuman character (spock, data, holo-doctor) can't get high, and instead of trying to understand feelings/emotions like on the regular show, they try to feel what it's like to be baked all the time but they can't really get high

Needless to say, hijinx ensue

alnilam

the high directive: offer tokes to any alien civs u meet and give them some good seeds for good weeds
but!!
if they'r enot very sentient or dont understand what getting high is, don't blow weedsmoke in their face to make them high or trick them into eating weed cookies, that is NOT cool

alnilam

picard: "Data did you eat all our weedbutter again"
data: "Captain, I was attempting to experience the feeling you call 'blazed.' I fear however that my circuits can't process THC in the way that your body does. However, I think I could modify my circuits - deliberately damage them in a particular way, if you will - to temporarily induce the feeling of 'blazed.'"
picard: *has been ripping on a bong with Riker and the whoopie goldberg lady* "yeaaahhh mannnn" *high fives data*

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
me: i would like some weed where is the weed

police: ur under arrest for wanting to get some weed

me: man this is bullshit everyone but me is smoking weed and they don't get arrested

police: yeah you kinda just have to know someone who can get it for you but you can't just walk down the street and ask for it

me: how am i going to get to know if someone has some weed for me if i don't ask them where the weed is

police: ah now you know what a catch-22 is *clubs me to death*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

Game of thrones but the throne is made of weed and everyone wants to smoke and be chill and eat fried capon and play the bear and maiden fair

• Locked thread