Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Didn't he or his wife get arrested for domestic battery?

They both did and neither decided to press charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Might wanna reword that Worker Ant....

wcwchris
Jun 7, 2011

Gavok posted:

He was in that backstage segment where Mankind brought up the previous night's broadcast of Wrestling's Secrets Revealed and acted completely horrified that Foley was exposing the business by mentioning "the stomp."

I do not remember this... tell me there is video on youtube of it somewhere. I can't find it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Yuriy posted:

both, they just brawled

frankly by stockton rules, she won

I was not aware of this ruleset so thanks to you Yuriy for mentioning it so that I could educate myself. It's pretty great, actually.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

They both did and neither decided to press charges

Reby was the absolute aggressor in the situation so the story goes - you can just look at their faces in regards who got the worst of it. Matt didn't press charges as it would hurt his public as a Wrestler along all the other usual reasons. Reby is know for causing scenes. Everyone says Matt however is a model "employee" on indy shows.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

rovert posted:

Reby was the absolute aggressor in the situation so the story goes - you can just look at their faces in regards who got the worst of it. Matt didn't press charges as it would hurt his public as a Wrestler along all the other usual reasons. Reby is know for causing scenes. Everyone says Matt however is a model "employee" on indy shows.

Do you work for some Indie fed and actually have experience with them or are you just acting like you do while regurgitating poo poo you hear on the internet? Serious question.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Michael Manna/Stevie Richards posted:

#wwe2k15 commercial was great. @wwe made Sting look more like a star in one 30 second video game commercial than TNA did in years.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sir Jebus posted:

Do you work for some Indie fed and actually have experience with them or are you just acting like you do while regurgitating poo poo you hear on the internet? Serious question.
I've worked with matt hardy on an indy show, he was a great guy. Reby was kinda stuck up tho.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sir Jebus posted:

Find me where this about the fight is written on the internet - besides me saying it in the past. I am mutual friends with someone in the ROH office in you want to know.

Edit: I should point out ROH has ALWAYS been a leaky ship. I might hear something only to ask/exchange notes with a super fan of the promotion or a writer and they would know the story a few days or a week before I would.

Flameingblack posted:

I've worked with matt hardy on an indy show, he was a great guy. Reby was kinda stuck up tho.

Matt was considered as a model employee in ROH at the time the fight became public and I haven't heard a peep different. Reby kind of conforms to fiery Puerto Rican stereotype and given her rep for drama rarely gets booked without Matt.

rovert fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 15, 2014

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Sir Jebus posted:

Anecdote I know but I met Matt randomly at my local mall last holiday season. He couldn't have been much nicer. Shook his hand and told him I was a fan. He clearly didn't want to chat as he seemed to be doing last minute shopping stuff but didn't mind shaking the hand of some random stranger.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Matt was considered as a model employee in ROH at the time the fight became public and I haven't heard a peep different. Reby kind of conforms to fiery Puerto Rican stereotype and given her rep for drama rarely gets booked without Matt.

That's what I assumed happened with Reby at SHINE. And the fact she hasn't been called up despite have all the qualifications.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I 100% agree. That was a simplistic commercial that sold Sting like a million dollars. If WWE continues with that, they could remove the TNA stain off of him in no time.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I 100% agree. That was a simplistic commercial that sold Sting like a million dollars. If WWE continues with that, they could remove the TNA stain off of him in no time.

any hope for the 60 year old man who can't wrestle stain?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

freud mayweather posted:

any hope for the 60 year old man who can't wrestle stain?

Can they throw him in there with Slater and Sandow and just have them make him look like he isn't a late middle aged real estate agent?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Memento posted:

I was not aware of this ruleset so thanks to you Yuriy for mentioning it so that I could educate myself. It's pretty great, actually.

Unified Stockton Rules of Fight Judging:

1. LOOK AT HIS FACE, BRO!

2. Wrestling is some bullshit, man

3. Spinning poo poo is some bullshit, man

4. BRO, SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT HIS FACE!

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

LobsterMobster posted:

Unified Stockton Rules of Fight Judging:

1. LOOK AT HIS FACE, BRO!

2. Wrestling is some bullshit, man

3. Spinning poo poo is some bullshit, man

4. BRO, SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT HIS FACE!

Each round is accordingly scored in the 209-point must system.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That shirt is too sweet but the price is not brother.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I saw the Hardys and Lita at a Wendy's after a Raw once. That is my Matt Hardy story.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

Find me where this about the fight is written on the internet - besides me saying it in the past. I am mutual friends with someone in the ROH office in you want to know.

Edit: I should point out ROH has ALWAYS been a leaky ship. I might hear something only to ask/exchange notes with a super fan of the promotion or a writer and they would know the story a few days or a week before I would.

Hell, nutbunnies and I would get texts about backstage drama on the way home from shows. I remember hearing that Pearce was done with the company that way and then a month later that something was going on the night Gabe got fired.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I don't think that's really him but then again I'm not convinced he's really real

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Great Power Uti is a collective work played on wrestling fans since at least Foley's first book. He is the last of kayfabe.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

@CMPunk posted:

Nope, thank YOU.Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all.Don't ever take any poo poo from anybody.

:unsmith:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Wade Barrett posted:

I'll be heading to #WWEBattleground to present the new IC-Champ with his title. My money's on @HeathSlaterOMRB. #BringBackTheCorre

Yes.

Yessssssssss.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Someone tweet her that Stone Cold gif.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Good on her for acknowledging the joke.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

projecthalaxy posted:

The Great Power Uti is a collective work played on wrestling fans since at least Foley's first book. He is the last of kayfabe.

The Great Power Uti being the Tyler Durden of wrestling would be the single greatest thing in human history.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Great Power Uti is real and makes instruments. After all,

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Twitter's own Iron Sheik will be doing a Q&A on Uproxx/With Spandex, like, right now

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

someone ask him why doesn't call his son, coconono.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Taz got mad at Wade Keller. Highlights.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

end Wade Keller's lies

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

coconono posted:

someone ask him why doesn't call his son, coconono.

"bubba I love they respect my name but if they ever get smart with me i break their fuckign neck worse than the bette midler"

Goddamn I love that man.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

How did he know?! :aaa:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm guessing he didn't and he was just backing Heath because he knows it's dumb as poo poo and having Heath eliminate Cesaro is dumb as gently caress.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Chinston Wurchill posted:

He's thanking Heath... complimenting him. He must be on some wicked painkillers.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Picture in question:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I love how Paige has totally endorsed her butt. Thank you Paige.