Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Can't say I'll have much time to commit to it, but I am completely on-board with pubbie griefing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Denzine posted:

Oh I'm definitely going to be doing the PVP, and I hope at least some of you join me in my quest to make it as loving horrible for pubbies as possible.

Did someone say 24/7 Ogris/Angstrum loadouts?

with maxed out firestorm

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
With the way things work we are actually going to start by using your melee weapon and frame powers almost exclusively, because Auras and Stances let you have mods active from level 0.

We'll graduate to the more infuriatingly powerful and cheaty guns eventually, and with the way the PVP works(as described) winning at PVP will hinge on us gaining, maintaining, and growing an immediate EXP advantage and establishing a hellcamp as fast as possible.

Please click my ? and look for the pictures of warframes and their mod loadouts. Those will be your starting point- be sure to rearrange your polarities and mods to make sure those mods come online first.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jul 15, 2014

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

victrix posted:

Mirage is a great name for a frame

Let's hope booby trapping stupid ambient lockers is only part of her kit

That one's her 2. The other powers had light-themed names (Prism and other 2 things I forget) in the datafiles so there's why it's called Mirage.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Let's see

375 platinum

or

Farm T4 missions for key parts to unlock the T4 void boss that drops one of her plans?

Oh oh, I know. Farm PvP missions for key parts to unlock the PvP arena where you have to duel for one of her plans!

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
Its going to be hilarious if they do something stupid like not disable drops while in the clan dueling room which sounds exactly like the stupid poo poo they would do.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I've basically been AFK for a few weeks, not done much except try to farm G3 for Brakk. Could someone summarize how PvP works in U14, and how we can best irritate pubbies? (Scanned for a few pages and didn't see any TLDRs.)

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
It's some kind of retarded MOBA-like poo poo. Defenders get to place turrets and stuff to defend their reactor, Attackers get limited respawns. Everyone starts at level 0 and gains XP by killing the enemy, with mods coming online as you reach the capacity to activate them.

That's why auras and stances and mod order and forma are so important. They give you an immediate and massive advantage over anyone that doesn't have them, or has ordered their mods poorly.

I went and found my original post on starter builds for various frames that will give you a ludicrous advantage. Remember to reorder your polarities and mods to fit these loadouts at the beginning of activation priority(left to right, top to bottom).

edit: Also, ignore the bit about Tigris. They fixed that bug, and also the bug where you can run around in Nyx's Absorb. She's still hilariously powerful though- just slot Chaos and watch people's Sentinels murder their owners.

edit2: actually not too sure about the respawns thing, I just remembered they said something about lv30 taking like 40 minutes or some poo poo. No way would respawns be limited with that kind of time being conceivable. There's gotta a way to increase your ticket count, or the ticket count is just fuckin irrelevant. Or they actually intend defenders to hellcamp attackers. I'd believe anything right now.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jul 15, 2014

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Denzine posted:

It's some kind of retarded MOBA-like poo poo. Defenders get to place turrets and stuff to defend their reactor, Attackers get limited respawns. Everyone starts at level 0 and gains XP by killing the enemy, with mods coming online as you reach the capacity to activate them.

That's why auras and stances and mod order and forma are so important. They give you an immediate and massive advantage over anyone that doesn't have them, or has ordered their mods poorly.

I went and found my original post on starter builds for various frames that will give you a ludicrous advantage. Remember to reorder your polarities and mods to fit these loadouts at the beginning of activation priority(left to right, top to bottom).

edit: Also, ignore the bit about Tigris. They fixed that bug, and also the bug where you can run around in Nyx's Absorb. She's still hilariously powerful though- just slot Chaos and watch people's Sentinels murder their owners.

edit2: actually not too sure about the respawns thing, I just remembered they said something about lv30 taking like 40 minutes or some poo poo. No way would respawns be limited with that kind of time being conceivable. There's gotta a way to increase your ticket count, or the ticket count is just fuckin irrelevant. Or they actually intend defenders to hellcamp attackers. I'd believe anything right now.

That sounds incredibly dumb and I hope they don't tie any worthwhile rewards to it.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
Glad I got my Decisive Judgment from Tenno Spectre already but I dunno what else they're locking behind it.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261813-update-14-coming-thursday-pc/?p=3042857#entry3042857

It's on Thursday, not Wednesday. That's one less day they'll have to fix the horrible bugs I'm going to abuse the poo poo out of.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

This is just getting more and more :allears:.

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.
For PvP, you are going to want to go full magnetic + poison on your weapons.

Magnetic so you are constantly disrupting, and poison to bypass shields.

It will be hilariously frustrating to play against.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I've never tried the PVP in this game as it is implemented so far. How do people deal with stuff like Dread critting for 10k or more? Is an enemy that goes invisible actually invisible or can you still see the shimmer? Are you completely helpless if a Rhino enemy stomps you from across an arena?

How could DE even consider PVP with the way the game works? I need to duel someone in the dojo or something.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
To not be a complete farce damage and status effects would need a completely unique secondary ruleset, but the chances of that being implemented properly are extremely slim.

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jul 16, 2014

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Yay for my Nekros using Terrify to keep a team CCed like how warlocks in WoW chain-feared players near release. But the sheer imbalances everywhere will be hilarious for a while. Only problem is it's not spammable with Fleeting Expertise like Mag's Pull. And once again Nekros sucks for anything to do with combat, swell.

I dunno wtf they're thinking doing PvP in this manner.

I do have to wonder how Radial Disarm works in PvP...

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!

TheMostFrench posted:

I've never tried the PVP in this game as it is implemented so far. How do people deal with stuff like Dread critting for 10k or more? Is an enemy that goes invisible actually invisible or can you still see the shimmer? Are you completely helpless if a Rhino enemy stomps you from across an arena?

How could DE even consider PVP with the way the game works? I need to duel someone in the dojo or something.

My Angstrum could one-shot a maxed-out Iron Skin Rhino with max Redirection and Vitality. I haven't properly Forma'd or maxed out my mods yet. PvP in this game, as of right now, does not work.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

TheMostFrench posted:

Insane damage in PVE is still insane damage in PVP. I seem to recall the invis shimmer being there but it's faint and Lokis are fast so in dojo duels I just held down Ignis and spun. Or, you know, cast an AOE/Autotargeter. Rhino can also be a jerk and stun anyone without CC ignore by timing a stomp to go off the instant the start timer goes off in dojo duels, and that's not even the meanest thing a frame can do there.

Basically buckle your pants cause this is gonna get stupid fast.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuA28ChUc7g

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

Fish Noise posted:

Basically buckle your pants cause this is gonna get stupid fast.

Hello, two other goons and I(speak up you lurkers) tested every frame in the dojo duel room, excluding Oberon because who loving cares about oberon(and they had to go before we got to him[oh and loki but whatever i did that way earlier I'm sure they haven't changed it]). These are the results, in alphabetical order.

Ash
Shuriken - Works as normal, procs slash as normal. The spammable nature of shurikens will make this a very powerful early-game 1.
Smoke Screen - Invisibility has zero visible effects. The cloud does not stun. You are completely invisible.
Teleport - Does not have the stun effect. Purely for mobility now. Irrelevant.
Blade Storm - Works as normal. When used on a Nyx in Absorb, you give like a billion loving damage to the absorb because you keep whacking it until all attacks are used up, so watch out.

Conclusion: Ash will be a middle or upper tier frame thanks to Ash's low-energy but very useful Shuriken and Smoke Screen, while Blade Storm and Smoke Screen will keep him relevant in the late game.

Banshee:
Sonic Boom - Works as normal. Does fuckall damage but does guaranteed knockdown. Will be really annoying.
Sonar - Works as normal. Will be useful early on for amping your low-damage guns.
Silence - Has no effect on players at all.
Sound Quake - Damage as normal vs players but does no stun, and only does knockdown when Blast procs.
Conclusion: Banshee will be an annoying but probably almost entirely irrelevant frame compared to others.

Ember:
Fireball - Works as normal. A direct hit does more damage and procs Fire, making it extremely dangerous to low level frames and it's highly spammable.
Accelerant - Does not stun players but otherwise functions as normal.
Fire Blast - Works as normal, including the fire proc in the initial burst aoe.
World on Fire - Works as normal. Let me say that again- World on Fire works as normal. That's 400 base damage per tick, through walls, to whatever you can get into the aoe.

Conclusion: WORLD ON FIRE. BURN EVERYONE TO DEATH IN TWO SECONDS. EMBER WILL BURN THEM ALL. A ONE-FRAME HELLCAMP. Ember is top tier.

Excalibur:
Slash Dash - 100% Slash proc means that this WILL kill any frame that isn't Valkyr with the bleed effect.
Radial Blind - The total white-out lasts for about 3 seconds before fading out and may or may not be affected by power duration.
Super Jump - No effect on enemies.
Radial Javelin - does like 100 damage, this is garbage for PVP.

Conclusion: Slash Dash will absolutely murder any low-level frame it's used on while Radial Blind will stay annoying forever. A powerful force in the early game but his usefulness will fall off in the late game when other frames' powers really come into their own. Still, Slash Dash will be a death sentence for nearly any frame not running +vit.

Frost:
Freeze - Applies the Cold debuff instead of freezing Tenno in place. Irrelevant.
Ice Wave- Works as normal, doing 700 damage and applying Cold. A good power.
Snow Globe - Works as normal, including the Slow. Meaning every AOE goes right through it, making it irrelevant.
Avalanch - Does fuckall damage but freezes tenno solid for two seconds after the damage hits. For some reason. Irrelevant but maybe kind of annoying.
Conclusion: Ice Wave has promise in the early to mid game but everything else is kind of irrelevant. A low-tier frame.

Hydroid:
Tempest Barrage - Works as normal, same damage and same guaranteed knockdown. Super nice. Unfortunately tenno will tend to be knocked out of its aoe, but whatever, they'll be annoyed.
Tidal Surge - Works as normal, including knockdown.
Undertow - NO EFFECT on Tenno, but makes you untargetable. Sort of useful?
Tentacle Swarm - NO EFFECT on Tenno. lol

Conclusion: Tempest Barrage. That's the entire reason to play Hydroid in PVP, being able to drop some damage on an area from literally forever away. Should be useful with Tidal Surge for mobility, but there are better frames. Mid-tier but with potential if they didn't design their map to prevent unstoppable barrages of the enemy's spawn/reactor.

Loki:
Decoy - Works as normal except players aren't retarded so it's just there for enemies and as a target for switch teleport.
Invisibility - Has no visible effect for enemy players to see. You are completely invisible.
Switch Teleport - Does not stun players.
Radial Disarm - Disarm does damage instead of disarming players. I believe it is ~500 damage base, and does not stun or knockdown. According to the Wiki it's much more effective in Conclave, acting as a Disruption effect and disabling enemy radar etc. Wiki was wrong, there are no differences.

Conclusion: Not as good as Ash, but Disarm will take out those pesky Napalms that literally everyone will want to have on their side.

Mag:
Pull - Functions as normal, but does knockdown to players instead of ragdoll(obviously).
Shield Polarize - If you use this, any enemy that's using a sentinel will die. As will their sentinel. This is extremely powerful, and you all should never equip a sent in PVP.
Bullet Attractor - Works as normal, making it pretty much a guaranteed kill on a player. Good luck targeting them though.
Crush - lovely damage, but does knockdown when the animation is done playing.

Conclusion: Mag is right next to Ember, at least until pubs stop slotting Sentinels, and then she's powerful and SUPER annoying thanks to Pull, and if you see a Rhino or something just BA them. A top tier frame.

Nekros:
Soul Punch - Does decent damage and knockdown, but must be targeted. Meh.
Terrify - Has no effect on players but will keep their sentinels from shooting you I guess.
Desecrate - lol
Shadows of the Dead - lol

Conclusion: The bottom tier. Nothing is as bad as Nekros.

Nova:
Null Star - Works as normal, procs Slash. This will be a very powerful fire-and-forget 1, especially in the early game. Murdering fools that just happen to be nearby will piss people off something fierce.
Antimatter Drop - Works as normal, will OHKO Rhinos and everything else through walls. I'm sure this will be made to do 0 damage to reactors etc, because holy poo poo it will oneshot anything.
Worm Hole - Works as normal, does not negatively effect enemies. You can probably block a hallway with it I guess.
Molecular Prime - Works as normal, but has a slightly reduced duration on enemy players. That's right, negative Power Strength will make the enemy Faster. If you want to troll, use that with pubbies to throw the match. DE said they wanted EVE-like intrigue, didn't they?

Conclusion: Top tier, right next to Ember, thanks to her huge potential for trolling and one-shotting objectives.

Nyx:
Mind Control - No effect on players or their Sentinels. Irrelevant.
Psychic Bolts - Works as normal, so IT'S poo poo
Chaos - Does nothing to players, but does affect their Sentinels. If you've ever wanted to see someone's sent murder them, use this 24/7. Also slot low duration because people are going to be respawning a lot.
Absorb - Works as normal, making you immune to a whole lot of bullshit, and able to murder the gently caress out of people. Through walls. Slot max range.

Conclusion: Another top-tier frame.

Oberon:
Smite - Works as normal. Does the Impact stun/stagger effect. Good damage, actually.
Renewal - Stops healing once you hit max hp, regardless of duration. Does nothing to enemies.
Hallowed Ground - Works as normal, excepting that Radiation procs don't work on players.
Reckoning - Does knockdown with damage, but does full damage.

Conclusion: Lower than Saryn, but higher than others. The upper part of the mid tier, but only because of Reckoning.

Rhino:
Rhino Charge - Does knockdown and damage as normal. Not as good as Slash Dash, but probably mega annoying to fight.
Iron Skin - Works as normal, which is important since the ironskin layer doesn't take extra damage from Toxic. However, it will be burned down really quickly. Better than Snowglobe at least.
Roar - No effect on enemies, otherwise works as normal.
Rhino Stomp - Does some damage and does knockdown on enemies. Great in duels but all that great in PVP.

Conclusion: Surprising literally everyone, Rhino is a mid-tier or support frame in PVP. Roar will be extremely useful in the early game for amping ally powers, but you yourself aren't going to be doing much.

Saryn:
Venom - Viral damage procs a heck of a lot, and will kill through shields eventually. The zits pop like normal. This power will scale well, but it's targeted, so meh.
Molt - Thanks to the Toxic proc this is able to kill any frame through its shields if they or Saryn pop it nearby. An excellent panic power.
Contagion - Works as normal, and in the early game a melee buff could be extremely strong.
Miasma - Does damage through shields. Extremely powerful, able to kill most frames, especially in the early game.

Conclusion - The lowest of the top-tier frames, or the highest of the mid-tier. It's hard to say, but Saryn is definitely a threat in PVP.

Trinity:
Well of Life - Applies a small speed debuff to players, but otherwise functions the same. Also a targeted ability, so don't bother.
Energy Vampire - Works as normal but does not stun players. This is Trinity's most useful skill, since frame powers will be so important in PVP.
Link - Works as normal. Always slot and use it.
Blessing - Works as normal.
Conclusion: Trinity's one of the best supports in the game due to certain frame powers being so fuckoff incredible, as well as Link feeding damage back to certain enemies, taking them out of the game. One of two frames that can actually counter Ember.

Valkyr:
Rip Line - Works as normal. Can oneshot many frames, especially in the early game, but is finicky to target.
Warcry - Works as normal, applying slow to enemies. Very useful and synergizes well.
Paralysis - Does not stun players.
Hysteria - Works as normal.

Conclusion: The other counter to Ember, as well as basically everything else with Hysteria. Top tier. Will be nerfed to poo poo the moment they realize she can kill any static target forever.

Vauban:
Tesla - Works as normal. Hitscan damage I can throw anywhere? Thanks DE, you shouldn't have! No, seriously.
Bounce - Does not stun players unless thrown on them. Does not proc Magnetic on players.
Bastille - Does immense slowdown on players, very useful.
Vortex - Does knockdown, Magnetic proc, and sucks up players. Once you're in it you are hosed. Can be chucked anywhere. If Vauban gets a Vortex in the enemy spawn, they are hosed.

Conclusion: A very good frame, with good potential for loving over the enemy. Top tier.

Volt:
Shock - Elec procs do nothing to players, does damage as normal. A useful 1 if you can spam it.
Speed - No effect on enemies, works as normal.
Electric Shield - Blocks enemy player shots, works as normal.
Overload - Terrible damage, irrelevant.

Conclusion: Shock, Speed and Electric Shield are all useful but Volt is definitely low on the power scale.

Zephyr:
Tail Wind - Does knockdown on launch, and the airdash does Slash damage which can proc.
Dive Bomb - Does not appear to do any knockdown! How weird. Irrelevant power.
Turbulence - Works on projectile and hitscan guns. Unfortunately, guns are not the main threat in pvp.
Tornado - Does knockdown and sucks dudes up like Vortex, but mobile and can proc things besides Magnetic! An incredibly annoying ult, but very random.

Conclusion: Mid tier, thanks entirely to Tornado.

End notes:

The entire PVP game is quickly going to consist of a Trinity, an Ember, a Valkyr, and a Nova stomping all over everyone else, unless you're a pubbie, in which case you'll be whining forever about the dumbass Nova on your team who keeps making the enemy impossible to hit.

edit: Oh and unequip your sentinels, they are a gigantic liability in pvp.

edit2: The preceding assumes that rail PVP will follow the exact same damage/power rules as current dojo PVP. If DE have actually thought this through, they will introduce a massive amount of PVP-specific changes to combat all the bullshit mentioned above. If they've actually thought this through.

Also I'll put Oberon in, I just have to find a volunteer.

edit: I got a newbie pubbie to help. Oberon added!
edit: Loki tested. Information updated.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 16, 2014

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

This is going to be magical. :allears:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Denzine posted:

excluding Oberon because who loving cares about oberon

I like Oberon ._.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
From what I'm reading, PvP is that special DE blend of ridiculously broken and somehow fun. They're gonna have to introduce PvP-focused stats/mods (like resilience was in WoW) if they're going to have any balanced PvP at all. Which they're not.

I sure can't wait til this hits on ps4.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
After reading all of this I've determined I'm still going to ignore this game's PvP.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
The team I posted will kill absolutely everyone else without ever being in significant danger of losing, and against itself it'll be a coin flip(barring terrain advantages/oversights on DE's part). It'll be frustrating overall.

Also, I added Oberon's info. He's pretty much untouched.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Denzine posted:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261813-update-14-coming-thursday-pc/?p=3042857#entry3042857

It's on Thursday, not Wednesday. That's one less day they'll have to fix the horrible bugs I'm going to abuse the poo poo out of.

Same day as the Destiny beta? Hm.

e: just saw the frame PvP breakdown. If DE has no plans to fix even half that stuff, it's going to be ridiculous. poo poo, I might actually wait on Destiny just to enjoy the madness.

Mango Polo fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jul 16, 2014

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I do enjoy how this game veers wildly around like a drunken fratboy behind the wheel. I've already gotten so many hours out of it I've more than justified Founders and plat after that and now I'm along for the glorious, confused DE ride. Does PVP have any rewards associated with it?

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises
In honor of Update 14, it's making a return...

Warframe Academy Chapter 2 is coming tomorrow.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

Pierson posted:

I do enjoy how this game veers wildly around like a drunken fratboy behind the wheel. I've already gotten so many hours out of it I've more than justified Founders and plat after that and now I'm along for the glorious, confused DE ride. Does PVP have any rewards associated with it?

PVP rewards will almost certainly work exactly the same as current conflict rewards do, plus mod drops or whatever. In addition:

DERebecca posted:

Currently Specters fill for humans until more humans join. Regarding the PvE remark, dev is interested in making this a PvE game mode, but I don't believe that's happening at launch, but the patch notes will confirm this.

You can end up fighting with or against Specters instead of actual players.

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Every one of those Denzine builds uses the corrupted efficiency mod, so I'm guessing that if they decide to make PVP changes and it actually turns out as he predicts, they might just start with a nerf to that mod.

edit: it's also the only one I don't have :mad:

Coldbird fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 16, 2014

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Well, PVP sounds like such a trainwreck, I logged in for the first time in weeks just to prep up a Nyx, Mag Prime, Ember Prime, and Trinity Build (and an ogris, obviously).

Should be horrific!

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Denzine posted:

The team I posted will kill absolutely everyone else without ever being in significant danger of losing, and against itself it'll be a coin flip(barring terrain advantages/oversights on DE's part). It'll be frustrating overall.
I'm imagining two WoF Range Embers jousting with their AoE, until a Valkyr shows up to break up the fun.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
I noticed that Loki's Disarm entry in the wiki has a bunch of different effects when it's used in the Conclave. I hadn't considered that the Conclave would, for whatever reason, be different from the Dojo PVP.

It makes no goddamn sense but then DE.

I will do Conclave testing tonight, whenever I can get enough willing goons together, and update the List with information acquired(if any).

Loki with a max range Disam disruption would actually be able to counter the Dream Team, in the right circumstances.

edit: There's no difference between dojo and conclave pvp the wiki was wrong.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 16, 2014

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

It will be hilarious if DE somehow fails to merge the new PvP mode's stats with either the dojo's or conclave's so that it has its own set of numbers and rules, leaving one PvE mode and three PvP modes for a total of no less than four different games for them to futilely attempt to balance. When they can't even manage one at a time.

There is an impending trainwreck and it will be amazing.

Edit: oh nevermind

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

How does energy even work in PvP? Given that you're not slicing through hordes of hapless grineer or whatever, where do you get energy balls?

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Conclave has energy/health spawning periodically at fixed points. I'd imagine this will be similar.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
PS4 just got another that still says 13.7 190mb to fix one crash and make it harder to get T2 keys...

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Gotta ask for an invite again to the ps4 clan. Had some pubbie invite queued. Also is there an IRC?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Is the Ignis still the top dog in pvp? Blasting entire rooms with bullshit that penetrates most cover while doing comparable damage to everything but Soma tier weapons was largely unfair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Schizotek posted:

Gotta ask for an invite again to the ps4 clan. Had some pubbie invite queued. Also is there an IRC?

synIRC #warframe

PVP sounds amazing. I can't wait. I'll bring my Nova and her giant explosions!