Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So you dont get a result from Rarity about your success, but you think you've had 2 successful visits at night?

ard was probably roleblocked
keane pisses people off for someone reason so is often the target of something
zebu ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
basically if FV is town tracker: you're not town
if FV is scum anything: you're not town

so. die.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

CCKeane posted:

I wouldn't rely on that entirely, but that's not a bad line of thought. I wouldn't vote TT for today for it.

Yeah to me it rules TT out as a lynch option today.
Opop was cleared by Ard, so he's town
Ard is un-CC'd so he's town
I think Capps is roleblocker, so it would make no sense for you to be scum with him if he visited you, so you're not a lynch option for me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

I wouldn't rely on that entirely, but that's not a bad line of thought. I wouldn't vote TT for today for it.

were you planning on voting TT before this?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

Okay so first of all no part of my need for capps' death had anything to do with the tracker claim. please find a post where, in any situation, i changed/altered/upgraded my stance against you as a result of the claim. oh? are there none. is it because

i specifically agreed with taste's post that the claim was bullshit? i don't believe the tracker claim (or maybe she's a scum tracker idk) but even if it's a scum fakeclaim it is a Very Bad Thing for you

Poque posted:

so. die.

oh ok, its the classic capps is just scum because he is scum argument that all scum try to use on me because they are like hey capps is a poo poo poster of course everyone will lynch him

lol this is baby poo poo poque you need to bring your a game

##vote poque

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poque posted:

so. die.

I'd not want to lynch a claimed 3p until it's clear they're anti town or lying. if f_v is tracker she's the logical kill tonight which leaves proof in the pudding tomorrow imo

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I think it might be Poque. I was riding Skinty pretty hard (admittedly on bullshit charges - Skinty I hope I didn't turn you off of mafia), and BHB was on Skinty, softly agreeing with me. We've played before and I tend to be a tunnelly player, so it could have been easy to ride on my coattails on that.

Once Poque joins, BHB also mentioned him. I think BHB is savvy enough to include one scum on his list of scum - he wants to have something to show, and Skint/Poque were consistent calls on there.

So I'm leaning Poque right now, I suppose.

Who is alive?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

oh ok, its the classic capps is just scum because he is scum argument that all scum try to use on me because they are like hey capps is a poo poo poster of course everyone will lynch him

lol this is baby poo poo poque you need to bring your a game

##vote poque

uhhh. this is a very weak rebuttal. Nowhere did I bring shitposting into it whatsoever, you've been made a connection to two townies by a flipped scum and your arguments have followed no logical pattern whatsoever. your posts haven't been poo poo, they've just been straight up wrong

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

uhhh. this is a very weak rebuttal. Nowhere did I bring shitposting into it whatsoever, you've been made a connection to two townies by a flipped scum and your arguments have followed no logical pattern whatsoever. your posts haven't been poo poo, they've just been straight up wrong

pfft, yeah poque of course you didn't mention it i'm saying you are doing a weak rear end case where you basically have said nothing but "capps is scum cause" and everyone is just suppose to fill in the blanks with in their head with poo poo poster because mafia always tries to pulls this and doesn't loving work.

when have wrong posts even meant someone is scum?

this is bad. get good.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I think it might be Poque. I was riding Skinty pretty hard (admittedly on bullshit charges - Skinty I hope I didn't turn you off of mafia), and BHB was on Skinty, softly agreeing with me. We've played before and I tend to be a tunnelly player, so it could have been easy to ride on my coattails on that.

Once Poque joins, BHB also mentioned him. I think BHB is savvy enough to include one scum on his list of scum - he wants to have something to show, and Skint/Poque were consistent calls on there.

So I'm leaning Poque right now, I suppose.

Who is alive?

Skinty had irl stuff, I'm sure it wasn't anything about this.

I'm going back to read what I've skimmed, can we not dance around hammer while votefinder is hosed pls

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm going back to read what I've skimmed, can we not dance around hammer while votefinder is hosed pls

sure. ##unvote

living:

ardulac
greatzebu
poque
mr.capps
cckeane
fiery_valkyrie
opopanax
tremendous taste

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

No, dance, dance I say.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'll make a votecount

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
poque answer these
1. why are you scum
2. why are you not scum
3. why is fv scum
4. why are you and fv not scum together

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Capps (2): Poque, FV, Opop, -Poque
Poque (1): Capps

not voting: ardy, poque, zebu, keane, taste

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
keep it short and brief

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
5 to merk. so make that (3) ##vote capps

mr.capps posted:

poque answer these
1. why are you scum
2. why are you not scum
3. why is fv scum
4. why are you and fv not scum together

1. role pm
2. role pm
3. role pm
4. role pms

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i guess 1 isn't role pm. TRAP SPRUNG???

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

1. role pm
2. role pm
3. role pm
4. role pms

TRAP SPRUNG

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poque posted:

Capps (2): Poque, FV, Opop, -Poque
Poque (1): Capps

not voting: ardy, poque, zebu, keane, taste

thanks for this.

Provisionally, one of the guys I have a gut scum read on is voting capps, and f_v whose claim I distrust is on him too. Not in a rush to vote there.

Capps' vote is omgus imo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
but really no serious answers
which means hey look its scum poque thinking hey i don't have to put any stupid effort in this lynch, capps is dying for sure

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tremendous Taste posted:

thanks for this.

Provisionally, one of the guys I have a gut scum read on is voting capps, and f_v whose claim I distrust is on him too. Not in a rush to vote there.

Capps' vote is omgus imo

If you distrust my claim you'd have to think Capps is scum with me. I revealed he visited Keane before he confirmed it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poque posted:

sure. ##unvote

living:

ardulac
greatzebu
poque
mr.capps
cckeane
fiery_valkyrie
opopanax
tremendous taste

Personally, from my own specific view, I'm going to eliminate Ardulac, FV, and TT from contention for today - none are confirmed, but I'd be very hesitant to vote any of them. I'd also eliminate myself from the list BUT YOU KNOW.

So I'm left with GreatZebu, Poque, Opop, and Capps. I'm inclined to belief Capps well enough - he gave very specific criteria for his conditions, so ehhhhhhhh.

So, for me, this makes GreatZebu, Poque, and Opop. I'm leaning Poque over all of these, personally, for the reasons I gave before.

Also he shaved his beard, wtf. Cover your face more, Poque. Cover your face more.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

mr.capps posted:

but really no serious answers
which means hey look its scum poque thinking hey i don't have to put any stupid effort in this lynch, capps is dying for sure

those are stupid questions.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

If you distrust my claim you'd have to think Capps is scum with me. I revealed he visited Keane before he confirmed it.

fv if you are really town stop

poque is scum, its kinda obvious now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

hm. There are other ways to know this but I see what you mean.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

those are stupid questions.

the point is reactions jesus christ how do you guys still not get this yet

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

Personally, from my own specific view, I'm going to eliminate Ardulac, FV, and TT from contention for today - none are confirmed, but I'd be very hesitant to vote any of them. I'd also eliminate myself from the list BUT YOU KNOW.

So I'm left with GreatZebu, Poque, Opop, and Capps. I'm inclined to belief Capps well enough - he gave very specific criteria for his conditions, so ehhhhhhhh.

So, for me, this makes GreatZebu, Poque, and Opop. I'm leaning Poque over all of these, personally, for the reasons I gave before.

Also he shaved his beard, wtf. Cover your face more, Poque. Cover your face more.

sorry, you're believing capps' claim of 3p visitor after being pressed about having visited somebody? it's literally the stupidest claim in the history of mafia.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

1. role pm
2. role pm
3. role pm
4. role pms

hey just thought of something
like we joked about the trap sprung thing but with if poque actually did scum slip there with 4. by saying role pms because him and fv traded pms as scum lol

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

also this.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

sorry, you're believing capps' claim of 3p visitor after being pressed about having visited somebody? it's literally the stupidest claim in the history of mafia.

yeah, this is the stupidest claim in mafia history

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mr.capps posted:

yeah, this is the stupidest claim in mafia history

i'm glad you agree.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Okay, then put Capps back in that list, and you're the remaining scum still. Sorry you baby faced baby who cries when he doesn't have his baby bottle.

P.S. You are an infant.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
god drat it poque actually loving try

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Dont forget Ard copped Opop on N1.

For me the people I'd consider lynching today are Capps, GreatZebu or Poque. I think it's Capps, but clearly if not then it is Poque.

I assumed that BHB's list would have him lightly bussing one of his teammates and I narrowed that down last night to TT or GZ, which is why I chose TT to track.

I'd be happy to vote greatzebu. I'm pretty sure that Zebu must be the scumbuddy for Capps/Poque.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
why are you pretending like there's any pressure whatsoever on me?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like everytime this happens you guys just seem to completely give up on putting in effort

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

why are you pretending like there's any pressure whatsoever on me?

because this is what always happens poque
scum doesn't realize the winds of change are blowing

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

For me the people I'd consider lynching today are Capps, GreatZebu or Poque. I think it's Capps, but clearly if not then it is Poque.

I assumed that BHB's list would have him lightly bussing one of his teammates and I narrowed that down last night to TT or GZ, which is why I chose TT to track.

I'd be happy to vote greatzebu. I'm pretty sure that Zebu must be the scumbuddy for Capps/Poque.

Let's actually thunderdome this. everybody please do not consider voting anybody outside of myself or Capps on this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't think that completely eliminates any suspicion on Opop, but it certainly makes him less likely.

How do you not see BHB lightly bussing Poque?

• Locked thread