Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm letting mine incubate naturally instead of rushing it, apparently partway through they pop out and just flop down, like chickens :kimchi:

He kicks his little back feet. (Yes, I play in a window. My computer is for poo poo.)

You're is quiet cute too, but does it have a Lotus symbol on its butt? I want to breed a pure strain of Lotus butts. :science: And yes, my next one will hatch naturally, I just had no use for the tiny amount of left-over plat anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266200-hotfix-1402/

Choice fixes:
Fixed ‘Sell all Duplicates’ Selling all Fusion Cores.
Fixed scrolling of mission rewards with Mouse Wheel.
Fixed Ordis Kubrow dialogue spam.
Fixed players being stuck in Vor's Prize quest after completing the Comms Recovery tutorial mission, the navigation context action will never activate.
Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron skin not being gold. Did not seem to work.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 19, 2014

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

Denzine posted:

Fixed ‘Sell all Duplicates’ Selling all Fusion Cores.

I loving called it! I knew that option wasn't to be trusted

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Terbulus posted:

I loving called it! I knew that option wasn't to be trusted

That button is a colossal newbie trap period

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?
Meanwhile, the drops on Mercury are still borked. Which is good. Argon for all.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

So mercury is dropping void loot? Whenever I select the area it shows normal stuff in the loot list.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

TheMostFrench posted:

So mercury is dropping void loot? Whenever I select the area it shows normal stuff in the loot list.

The bottom 7 missions or so are, yes

It's a bug, so the display isn't going to show it

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Feindfeuer posted:

You're is quiet cute too, but does it have a Lotus symbol on its butt? I want to breed a pure strain of Lotus butts. :science: And yes, my next one will hatch naturally, I just had no use for the tiny amount of left-over plat anyway.

They all look a little different when they become adults so it might change.

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Oh cool, at some point all my Fusion Cores up and disappeared. That's great, I love this game.

That is happening to me also, I have done several missions this evening and none of the cores I collected in them are in my inventory.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Anyone else's game likes to seize up for five to ten seconds after gaining a level on a weapon? Been trying to level up the claws and every single time I've hit a level while in a mission it's done this.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Insert name here posted:

Anyone else's game likes to seize up for five to ten seconds after gaining a level on a weapon? Been trying to level up the claws and every single time I've hit a level while in a mission it's done this.

You're not the only one. I've been levelling my ranged weapons so I just kinda shrugged it off.

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
so, I guess I'm hooked on the game, I bought plat and 2 new frames, Frost and Volt bundles. anyone have opinions on Rhino and Nekros? I really like the promo videos and they look pretty nice. I have 2 of Rhino's blueprints already, are they pretty easy drops, is it better to just farm the blueprints or just get the bundles from the store?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Build Rhino. Always build Rhino.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Pretty happy with how my Kubrow looks. Now just to wait on DE to fix the bug that permanently deltes your Kubrow :v:

Arianya fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jul 20, 2014

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Vendictus Prime posted:

so, I guess I'm hooked on the game, I bought plat and 2 new frames, Frost and Volt bundles. anyone have opinions on Rhino and Nekros? I really like the promo videos and they look pretty nice. I have 2 of Rhino's blueprints already, are they pretty easy drops, is it better to just farm the blueprints or just get the bundles from the store?

Generally don't buy frames with plat, they're very easy to farm aside from a few odd ducks.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Conot posted:

Pretty happy with how my Kubrow looks. Now just to wait on DE to fix the bug that permanently deltes your Kubrow :v:

Crossbreed this with the Lotusbutt line. Lotus symbols, head to toe.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Heed the advice in the OP on spending plat, it's dated, but still largely accurate.

You don't want to buy easy to farm/build frames.

The bigger pains are Hydroid, Zephyr, and Vauban.

Hydroid requires some annoying key farming and rng, Zephyr requires a lot of boring material farming. Vauban can't be farmed, his parts only show up as alert mission rewards.

Basically every other frame can be acquired with ease, although with taxiing to missions dead, it's slower than it used to be. On the upshot, plenty of people should be looking to fill out their solar maps, so you can probably piggy back along and unlock yours.

Basically buy frame/weapon slots, occasionally catalysts/reactors, and not much else.

And really, if you're going to buy frames, you can buy Prime frames from other players for far less than it costs to buy a regular frame on the market. Weapons too for that matter (don't do this, goons are happy to give you prime parts/mods/etc).

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

That happened to me because I unshackled myself before they wanted me to. Do the Kubrow quest and it might appear, if you're lucky.

Same, I submitted a support ticket, and never got a confirmation email.

Denzine posted:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266200-hotfix-1402/

Choice fixes:
Fixed players being stuck in Vor's Prize quest after completing the Comms Recovery tutorial mission, the navigation context action will never activate.

Did this actually fix it for anyone else? It's the same for me.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Maybe this hotfix will fix you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266549-hotfix-1403/
-Fixed Vor’s prize getting stuck on Mercury Nav segment stage.

Mac Con
Apr 23, 2014
So the first 501 kubrows who died are permanently dead, and the owners received new eggs, incubator cores, dna stabilizers and 10 kubrow mods as compensation. That means the people most obsessed with getting a kubrow will also be the only ones to have permakilled one. That is absolutely perfect. Almost makes me wish I hadn't held out on growing a kub until the inevitable bugs were fixed.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The new Odin (interception) mission on Mercury will only be counted as completed if you are the host.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Mac Con posted:

So the first 501 kubrows who died are permanently dead, and the owners received new eggs, incubator cores, dna stabilizers and 10 kubrow mods as compensation. That means the people most obsessed with getting a kubrow will also be the only ones to have permakilled one. That is absolutely perfect.

It's me. I was one of the 500. :negative:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

So if I want to hop back into the game and try out the new frame by farming the minimum amount of purple crystals which are apparently a thing now, I should only get the minimum possible to make the key to start the quest line, since they'll all disappear by the time all the bits and pieces have finished cooking, right?

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Yeah, but as far as I know Emiescieu on Mercury drops Argon, so farm that for your needs instead of wasting precious keys.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

HukHukHuk posted:

Yeah, but as far as I know Emiescieu on Mercury drops Argon, so farm that for your needs instead of wasting precious keys.

It looks like I need these orokin cipher things from vaults too though? Or is there another way to get those?

AndroidHub
Feb 28, 2007

I've seen some stuff that would really make you say "like what?"

Emalde posted:

It's me. I was one of the 500. :negative:

Oh woe is you, how terrible to get so many nice things, some of which can be pawned for hundreds of plat, boo hoo :rolleyes:.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

It looks like I need these orokin cipher things from vaults too though? Or is there another way to get those?

NOPE. At least it's a chance to get some of the corrupted mods you may have missed.

Mac Con
Apr 23, 2014
Seriously. The dead kubrow people came out way ahead. Only wild kubrows drop kubrow mods, and their drop table has 16 loving mods in it according to the wiki. Can't imagine how maddening it will be trying to get all the rares.

Which mods did you get Emalde? The hotfix only says people were given 10 kubrow mods.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
I can't seem to get connected to anyone for anything right now. Is the matchmaking busted?

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

NeurosisHead posted:

I can't seem to get connected to anyone for anything right now. Is the matchmaking busted?

I've noticed this too, and it's pretty annoying. Oh well.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Denzine posted:

Maybe this hotfix will fix you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266549-hotfix-1403/
-Fixed Vor’s prize getting stuck on Mercury Nav segment stage.

It did!

Then I progressed until I killed Vor and the quest line broke again.

The nav just shows the text "Vor's Prize" with no quest text or quest marker. At this point it's just amusing me.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

AndroidHub posted:

Oh woe is you, how terrible to get so many nice things, some of which can be pawned for hundreds of plat, boo hoo :rolleyes:.

gently caress you, I wanted a dog companion to hunt in missions with me. If I cared about Plat I wouldn't be one of the people who rushed incubation in the first place.

Mac Con posted:

Which mods did you get Emalde? The hotfix only says people were given 10 kubrow mods.

Savagery, Ferocity, Bite, Maul, Pack Leader, Link Health, Link Shields, Link Armor, Fast Deflection, Loyal Companion.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Haerc posted:

It did!

Then I progressed until I killed Vor and the quest line broke again.

The nav just shows the text "Vor's Prize" with no quest text or quest marker. At this point it's just amusing me.

Baby steps, DE. Baby steps. :gbsmith:

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Emalde posted:

Savagery, Ferocity, Bite, Maul, Pack Leader, Link Health, Link Shields, Link Armor, Fast Deflection, Loyal Companion.

Quick note, at the moment Bite is transmutation only, so you really were lucky overall.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Quick note, at the moment Bite is transmutation only, so you really were lucky overall.

Aren't all of the Kubrow mods on the drop table for the Feral Kubrow?

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
God damned loving pubbie sons of bitches. I hope they die in a ditch preferably on fire, every loving one of them.

Doing missions clearing out nodes/planets and G3 decide to come, pubbies 6 miles behind because they can't figure out how to walk forward. Whatever I can curbstomp them myself. Then like loving clockwork they all loving abort, host migrates, and inevitably drops me back onto the star map and my G3 mark is lost. I know this because, again like god damned clock work, the very next mission Stalker comes at me.

Because of their stupid poo poo I have SEEN the G3 exactly once and even then upon killing them all the game crashed and consumed my mark. Bunch of horse poo poo.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
If anyone's finding that you are unexpectedly losing your sentinel around Infestation, I want you to look at sentinel shields and health whenever popping a volatile runner nearby. About Ignis range. Need to make sure I'm not the only one seeing this.

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Emalde posted:

Aren't all of the Kubrow mods on the drop table for the Feral Kubrow?

Almost all. Bite is, at the moment, transmutation only.

grayb
Jan 18, 2008

Haerc posted:

Go kill Jackal on Venus, it unlocked next quest for me. It's crap though that nowhere it's indicated you must do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Is Kubrow breeding/cloning like Pokemon where you do it to min/max the hell out of stats, or is it purely for how they look?