Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Instant Grat posted:

has this been posted yet? it's the art-tag on dashcon admin Megg's tumblr

:nws: http://megg33k.tumblr.com/tagged/myart :nws:

i can't stop laughing at that drawing of one hand holding two dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I am still trying to figure out what the gently caress is going on in their user image or whatever

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Wow that's a lot of dicks.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Funnily enough the very first post on the list describes Tumblr's attitude toward the rest of the internet quite well

edit: Holy wow that's totally bendydick cumberbunch in garters what the gently caress

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Hurricane Katrina couldn't take down our servers, so a conventional missile has little chance. If you want to ruin the forums, you need something nasty, like something radioactive. might i suggest radium

Quotin for the new page

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

quote:

Fawnlock! And just as an extra “I’ll draw whatever I like,” I added a bee and my John Watsonfly is wearing red pants. Because, shout out to reapersun, sexlock, and fawnlock all in one piece is about as much as I could ever hope for in one drawing!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
sexlock

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

sexlock is what happens when the dog dicks go into a knot, you get locked into the sex and cannot escape

Koerschgen
Oct 25, 2012

Man kann sich ja mal vertun.
She's 32 years old, what the gently caress. That bee looks like it was drawn by a child! Very disturbing.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i love that bee and want it as an av

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Hurricane Katrina couldn't take down our servers, so a conventional missile has little chance. If you want to ruin the forums, you need something nasty, like something radioactive. might i suggest radium

The entire thread has been building to this one perfect joke

This proves predestination is real

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Rad Tad posted:

"Time works the same way." -- The Zybourne Cock

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CuddleChunks posted:

"Time works the same way." -- The Zybourne Cock

Imagine four balls on the edge of a ballpit...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

holy poo poo thanks for the av mysterious person

edit: if you wanna blowjob or just to j/o hit me up sometime

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jul 20, 2014

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

quote:

And just as an extra “I’ll draw whatever I like,” I added a bee and my John Watsonfly is wearing red pants.

I'm dying that her act of massive rebellion is drawing a bee.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
well, hello sailor :stonklol:

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
The nipples are looking right at me.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

but...why

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

bonestructure posted:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bonestructure posted:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
look at how fuckin' progressive this poo poo is

at the risk of identifying myself (although I'm giving less of a gently caress at this point), a year or two ago there was a rally thing held in Peoria for speeches to be given by the state's gay rights committee, because a gay marriage bill for the state of Illinois was heading to the House (I think) at the time. she had invited my friend to come along and bring anyone else she knew, so I went with. during the Q and A portion she stood up and announced that she would be more than happy to personally engage in a project to write a book detailing the history of Peoria's (apparently prolific) gay community. since nobody there knew who the gently caress she was they were pretty pleased with someone volunteering to do that, but afaik nothing ever came of it and I'm very glad of it because if all of her other writing and art is any indication it would've done more harm than good because she basically spends every waking moment fetishizing and stereotyping the gently caress out of gay men

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Heath posted:

it would've done more harm than good because she basically spends every waking moment fetishizing and stereotyping the gently caress out of gay men
one of my dearest friends has been living happily with his partner for almost a decade now and wishes desperately that they could adopt a child and raise a family together

i'll be sure to let him know that this proudly useless woman who draws angel wings on characters from tv shows loving each other is firmly on his side

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

bonestructure posted:

no lie when I was scrolling down I thought it said john cena and am just disappointed tbh

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

Instant Grat posted:

has this been posted yet? it's the art-tag on dashcon admin Megg's tumblr

:nws: http://megg33k.tumblr.com/tagged/myart :nws:

"No restraining order can stop my ships"

Apparently restraining orders are more like dubious consent to tumblr

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Whoever said that this thread should have been closed pages ago can go gently caress themselves

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Whoever said that this thread should have been closed pages ago can go gently caress themselves

its great when we're not engaging in standard "this is lool and all but tumblr sjw have a point even if it is worded like a 4 year old throwing a hissyfit" chat.

somebody finds a fantastic turd like this and everything is better

i mean look at this poo poo

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

one of my dearest friends has been living happily with his partner for almost a decade now and wishes desperately that they could adopt a child and raise a family together

i'll be sure to let him know that this proudly useless woman who draws angel wings on characters from tv shows loving each other is firmly on his side

Truly she is doing the Lord's work.

<furiously scribbles together another halfass drawing of two tv dudes loving each other>

The social fabric of our nation is much improved by her efforts. You hear that, patriarchy? Megg is gonna take you down with the power of crudely drawn boners!

Obligatory Toast posted:

somebody finds a fantastic turd like this and everything is better

i mean look at this poo poo

Oh, and I guess you think you can do better than this developmentally disabled 6 year old? Real nice job there Mr. Toughguy.

...wait, she's *how* old? AHAHAHAHAH

Bad! Poster
Jun 15, 2012
I am shit
You guys are pretty late to the party, I've been on this for years http://www.flickr.com/clarice_starling_20

Edit: the sexy ones are from when she was on a diet and lost 20 pounds so she made a myspace album called "I'm less of me than I used to be!"

Bad! Poster fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 20, 2014

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I'm surprised that they acknowledge raising $17,000. I figured that they ran the fundraiser until they saw how sketchy it looked, until their shopping bags of cash looked like enough, or until they realized that Paypal donations would not be available in time for their deadline. Whatever the scenario, I expected that they raised less than 17 grand, maybe a lot less, but declared victory anyway. Now I wonder if they collected even more than $17,000.

The Twinkie Czar fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jul 20, 2014

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Brad! posted:

You guys are pretty late to the party, I've been on this for years http://www.flickr.com/clarice_starling_20

Edit: the sexy ones are from when she was on a diet and lost 20 pounds so she made a myspace album called "I'm less of me than I used to be!"

:crossarms:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

CuddleChunks posted:

...wait, she's *how* old? AHAHAHAHAH
I'm the coffee cup existing in a different coordinate system in space

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Brad! posted:

define "on".

Also, can we please not lose sight of the art that is one hand holding two dicks

Bad! Poster
Jun 15, 2012
I am shit
One time she was staying at my house and perioded all over my brothers bed and then left in the middle of the night and it was left up to my dad to clean the sheets

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rad Tad posted:

2dicks1hand.gif

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Rad Tad posted:

define "on".

Also, can we please not lose sight of the art that is one hand holding two dicks

do you think it's the dude on the right's hand, or a third dude grasping 2x peens?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Bold Robot posted:

do you think it's the dude on the right's hand, or a third dude grasping 2x peens?

it's god's hand. this is a political piece

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
White or tan, cut or uncut--thou art all equal in my clammy embrace.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

and then he plays a drum solo with them

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
More hidden camera footage - someone on the Schadenfreude thread apparently got some video of the omega dog knot panel

:nws::nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Brad! posted:

One time she was staying at my house and perioded all over my brothers bed and then left in the middle of the night and it was left up to my dad to clean the sheets

Did you go to school with her or something

• Locked thread