Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
for the context of my post it's important to picture me as having a very small penis and not having come to terms with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Pizzatime posted:

sounds like you're keepin it pretty loose if you can just say things like that

certainly sounds like something's pretty loose in that house

i am he

ghost vaginas are all wispy, and the sheet chafes your dick if they;re not a rich ghost with a high thread count

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

rich ghost with a high thread count

ChairmanMeow

i think i'm starting to feel it

ninotoreS

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
Technically we're only dying with every breath after age 18-22 (somewhere around there), when our cells begin dying at a faster rate than they regenerate. :engleft:

cuntman.net

i ate some good food today and did some good work and worked out so i'd say im further away from death than yesterday

alnilam

Sleepy Owl posted:

i ate some good food today and did some good work and worked out so i'd say im further away from death than yesterday

Same but with yesterday, too early to tell today

alnilam

ninotoreS posted:

Technically we're only dying with every breath after age 18-22 (somewhere around there), when our cells begin dying at a faster rate than they regenerate. :engleft:

lol maybe if you're a big loser :rolleye:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
in the future, i am, already dead :megadeath:

ChairmanMeow

you were dead in the past also

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Sleepy Owl posted:

Douglas Adams died from a heart attack while working out and he did good work and ate good food. that could be you

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

Douglas Adams died from a heart attack while working out and he did good work and ate good food. that could be you

you could be a wildly successful author! Living on for a hundred years in print!

cuntman.net

im going to lock myself in the cellar again

ChairmanMeow

puta few bottles of wine in the kitchen first

cuntman.net

if you kill yourself then it would become impossible to come any closer to dying which means that it would only be possible to get farther away from death

cuntman.net

ChairmanMeow posted:

puta few bottles of wine in the kitchen first

ok

Dubsy

Arnold of Soissons posted:

you are all even closer to death than you were yesterday when I made this thread, FYI

dude
come on

alnilam

yes, come on :twisted:

3D Megadoodoo

I used to work at a cemetery and often people would ask us to dig their husband out because he wasn't lying comfortably or to hose someone's grave because they were thirsty so I guess death is pretty bad because you might get buried in an uncomfortable position or they might not bury you with enough beverages :smith:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please tuck me in before you bury me

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

read me a story i'm particularly fond of never tease a weasel

Caminus_Umbra

I can't see anything, but I can smell everything. Sweat, fear, poor choices in dance music. Everything.

Bo-Pepper posted:

I need to read this book at some point before you die.

3D Megadoodoo

Bo-Pepper posted:

Best I can do is an African fairy tale

Pizzatime

why is burrying even still a thing like wow are we really still retarded enough to believe that's necesarry to do to a body?

Salmiakki

Jerry Cotton posted:

Best I can do is an African fairy tale

yo........ thats finnish............ my language........

beer pal

Pizzatime posted:

why is burrying even still a thing like wow are we really still retarded enough to believe that's necesarry to do to a body?

what else you gonna do with a body? just leave it out to stink up the place?

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

Nah it's Africanese I'm pretty sure. No elephants in Finland.

alnilam

Salmiakki posted:

"your" language, didn't know you were the president of it :rolleye:

jk don't be sad

Pizzatime

beer pal posted:

what else you gonna do with a body? just leave it out to stink up the place?

there's nothing else to do with bodies but put them in an expensive fuckin wooden thing with padding and pillows and poo poo and put that into the earth and then put all kinds of poo poo on top? is that what they do with every animal carcass too?

alnilam

Burial and esp embalming are effed up, learn to say goodbye and give the person to nature ppl you don't need your loved one to look like an alive person, there are needy worms buzzards microbes etc out there ffs

Burial i guess i get cause if your pop density is high enough you don't want Corpse Diseases TM brewing near where ppl live

Pizzatime

alnilam posted:

Burial and esp embalming are effed up, learn to say goodbye and give the person to nature ppl you don't need your loved one to look like an alive person

yea that's what I mean. nothing wrong with burrying poo poo, I just think uniform rituals are insane. like can I decide how to mourn maybe

tao of lmao

its hot and humid enough today that i may, in fact, die

Salmiakki

Air Julio posted:

its hot and humid enough today that i may, in fact, die

3D Megadoodoo

Pizzatime posted:

there's nothing else to do with bodies but put them in an expensive fuckin wooden thing with padding and pillows and poo poo and put that into the earth and then put all kinds of poo poo on top? is that what they do with every animal carcass too?

Most people here are cremated. Basically no-one is embalmed because who would want to do that it's gross you take fluids out of a dead people and then put fluids back in it.

Wait maybe it's not so gross :quagmire:

ChairmanMeow

yeah cremation is the way to do, we don't have enough land to plant all the people.m But whatever man it's a sensitive subject to people cause of rapture.

Salmiakki

i want my skeleton to be displayed somewhere, wearing cool shades

Captain No-mates

if i have a daughter im having my body stuffed in a disapproving pose and being placed just inside the front door to dissuade suitors

alnilam

Salmiakki posted:

i want my skeleton to be displayed somewhere, wearing cool shades

this but also holding a cool "axe" aka triangular-ish electric guitar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

lol quoating for page 10

• Locked thread