Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The hardest part about beating relapse is that life still sucks when you get sober. That and the intense pain! I hope he gets better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The hardest part about beating relapse is that life still sucks when you get sober.

Nah.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Wasn't it a powerbomb that broke DDP's back and ultimately lead to him getting into yoga in the first place?

I always thought it was because Bob "rear end in a top hat" Holly broke his neck.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://vine.co/v/M22MHBDleFd

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is The Greatest. :3:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

That's cute, so young and she already knows the enter Young Bucks move set :haw:.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

:3: Dawww. The Shard's position as Littlest Superkicker has been usurped.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Corzaa posted:

I always thought it was because Bob "rear end in a top hat" Holly broke his neck.

No, in his introduction to his Yoga discs he mentions that it was an incident with Nash that did it.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

BrigadierSensible posted:

People like the good news and therefore shout it out loud: He saved Jake and was saving Scott, and dislike the bad, and therefore sweep it under the rug: Scott slid back into old bad habits.
(if indeed that is what Scott has done, coz I don't know too much about it)

Ain't that the truth. There's an item on 411mania.com right now about how Jake Roberts announced at some indy appearance that he's currently cancer free, complete with video of it. Yay! No mention anywhere of the fact that he says in the exact same video that the doctors say it's in his blood now and that eventually it will be back, mind you. But he's cancer free now. Yay!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Nash's powerbomb did the same to Dan Spivey and we never got Waylon Mercy Yoga out of it.

Then again, maybe we did. It would explain Bray Wyatt's spider walk.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I can't wait for the new NXT tag champs KENTA and MOJO.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I Before E posted:

I can't wait for the new NXT tag champs KENTA and MOJO.

I'm more hype.

Cause I was already hype.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Kenta and Mojo Rawley is why they should bring back Battlebowl.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Kenta and Mojo Rawley is why they should bring back Battlebowl.

Whole tournament is Mojo pumping up the crowd while KENTA murders the other team by himself.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Gaz-L posted:

Whole tournament is Mojo pumping up the crowd while KENTA murders the other team by himself.

Sound tag team strategy. One guy taunts to build up the finisher meter, other guy uses the finishers.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Was all in with Bill Kazmaier and Jushin Liger back in the day.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
http://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/492088428616351744

quote:

Do I EVER order regular chicken?! EVER?! In the TWICE A DAY FOR THE LAST 5 years I have been coming here has it ever not been STEAMED??!!!

A true American treasure.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Jesus Christ, his entire feed is poo poo like this.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Glamorama26 posted:

Jesus Christ, his entire feed is poo poo like this.

yeah a quick glance reveals him to be a huge douche or someone still stuck in his 2010 heel gimmick

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

oatgan posted:

yeah a quick glance reveals him to be a huge douche or someone still stuck in his 2010 heel gimmick

So most likely he's just a huge douche who will claim he's working us when someone points this out?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

oatgan posted:

Some people drink the "WWE Superstar (tm)" line a little too seriously, it seems.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

If I ask you for a water WITH A LEMON.. Please REMEMBER THE DAM LEMON???!!! Like u have anything else to think about?? Do your job

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

Look I'm sorry I don't pay for drinks ok?! I eat at your restaurant enough u can afford me a free soda!!!

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

Don't you condescend me man

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jul 24, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Yeah Alex has to eat the steamed chicken in case he ever wrestles again (he won't).

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
"do your job" hehe

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

Don't you condescend me man

....I'll loving kill you, man....

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

quote:

AlexRileyWWE

The next time someone calls ur million$ idea stupid just remember, they are selling bottled water... Bottled WAATTTEEERR!!!!!

Smart rear end motherfucking bottled water salesmen.

Seriously though, he's gonna lure Miz into his house and hit him with an ax.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

....I'll loving kill you, man....

:golfclap:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Someone is compiling a list of all the things Lance Storm has tweeted about disliking.

http://wrestlingonearth.com/things-lance-storm-dislikes/

He is a miserable git.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Someone is compiling a list of all the things Lance Storm has tweeted about disliking.

http://wrestlingonearth.com/things-lance-storm-dislikes/

He is a miserable git.
He's a real life version of Francis from Left 4 Dead.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah Alex has to eat the steamed chicken in case he ever wrestles again (he won't).

I did like the bit on the PPV where Renee pointed out that the panel had held like 50 titles between them, and Christian felt the need to correct her that he and Booker had held that, Riley had held none.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Please, Lance Storm was never that interesting.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/492293825688510464

ummm

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it's tensai

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's going to be for a comic book or something else that has nothing to do with wrestling.