Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Tricky Ed posted:

I don't remember if I saw this video here first or not, but I'm posting it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_S4DCjoEUc

Crab-walking is the best.

i miss crab walking. every once in a long while carmen will get startled by something and turn to her side ready to crab walk, but it never happens anymore. kittens are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I can't believe no one posted this.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Amphiuma posted:

Definitely not posting this

you saw nothing

Want

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Put things by him for scale, it'll be amusing when you go back and look at the pictures when he's huge.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Oh hi Misty, how are you?

A little blurry?

Let's get you some belly scritches

Hi Marley

Just loafing around?

Check out the cat TV

enjoying it Misty?

Nap time

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

raven77
Jan 28, 2006

Nevermore.

I love when kittens are the age that the size of their body hasn't caught up to the size of their head. So adorable.

Serfer posted:

Hi Marley

Just loafing around?

Wow at the colors on Marley. Misty's pretty too but I'm always amazed at how colorful calicos are.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please keep it down. Moo is trying to nap.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

What are you thinking about, Moo?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

trouble brewing

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Shifty Pony posted:

trouble brewing

whats it like when a massive object with such high gravity is impacted by a smaller object that tries to catch birds?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

I cannot get enough of these two

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
DSLR goes back tomorrow, so I documented my lawn for SWSP.

It's me, i'm the guy walking his cat around the house with a DSLR in hand.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

there appears to be a cat on your lawn

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Welcome to Moo Corner

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

:spooky::spooky::spooky:

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
i am trying to catch a feral kitten (few months old?) that's been hanging around my apartment complex's parking lot for the past couple of days. poor baby is badly injured. i have a vet appointment set up and a trap ready to go, just need to catch him :(

thinking he's got road rash or something similar? he has a friend out there with him so i'm hoping i get the right one...

here's a picture from last night when i saw them, i'd link one where you can see the wound but i feel so bad just looking at it so i won't :(

raven77
Jan 28, 2006

Nevermore.

Rino posted:

i am trying to catch a feral kitten (few months old?) that's been hanging around my apartment complex's parking lot for the past couple of days. poor baby is badly injured. i have a vet appointment set up and a trap ready to go, just need to catch him :(

Maybe you already know this, but some Animal Control shelters will give you humane traps so you can catch strays yourself (where I live that's all they'll do, they won't put much effort into catching them themselves). Also, try tuna or any smelly food you can find, as bait. You're a good person for trying to help this poor kitty, I wish you luck in your efforts.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ahahahaha I love how tycho runs past the ambush and stops and turns and is all 'COME ON AMBUSH ME ALREADY'.

Also refurb pulling the 'reverse circle direction' trick.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

cinnamon is great

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Farecoal posted:

cinnamon is great

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

you live in a goddamn cartoon

Rino
Apr 2, 2009

raven77 posted:

Maybe you already know this, but some Animal Control shelters will give you humane traps so you can catch strays yourself (where I live that's all they'll do, they won't put much effort into catching them themselves). Also, try tuna or any smelly food you can find, as bait. You're a good person for trying to help this poor kitty, I wish you luck in your efforts.
ah yeah sorry if that wasn't clear - i picked up a trap from the local humane society today. i've set out tuna for them and they'll get pretty close to me before getting spooked and scurrying away, so i'm hoping that they won't be too freaked out by a trap and i can easily get them.

their ears are both nicked at the top so they've been trapped and released previously, so i don't even know if a trap will work. hopefully tuna is persuasive!

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rino posted:

ah yeah sorry if that wasn't clear - i picked up a trap from the local humane society today. i've set out tuna for them and they'll get pretty close to me before getting spooked and scurrying away, so i'm hoping that they won't be too freaked out by a trap and i can easily get them.

their ears are both nicked at the top so they've been trapped and released previously, so i don't even know if a trap will work. hopefully tuna is persuasive!

I have heard rumors that turkey is effective for that purpose, as well.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Rino posted:

are there really catch/neuter/release cat programs? idk it just seems weird, but I never ever see outdoor/stray cats around here.

on an unrelated note, the local parks all run incredibly successful bird-of-prey rehabilitation programs :ohdear:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Rino
Apr 2, 2009

Golden-i posted:

are there really catch/neuter/release cat programs? idk it just seems weird, but I never ever see outdoor/stray cats around here.
there's actually a ~feral cat foundation~ around here that requires you to attend a two hour training session on trapping and bringing in feral cats for fixing before they let you rent a trap. i love kitties but there's no way that i'm spending 2 hours learning how to put food in a trap. the same organization also won't even take feral cats in if they're wounded, neither do any of their partner shelters. whole thing seems pretty rear end backwards but SURE.

i called my vet and they'll let me bring him in asap as soon as i trap him, bless their hearts

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
that looks like esteban on the right

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Golden-i posted:

on an unrelated note, the local parks all run incredibly successful bird-of-prey rehabilitation programs :ohdear:

Yes. It is great for our neighborhood. All the fixed kitties roam around and kill rodents and such. They are generally the rulers of our block. They are fed by the elderly couple across the street- who were also the ones that caught them and got them fixed. The sign that they have been caught and released is they will have a clipped ear.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Funhilde posted:

Yes. It is great for our neighborhood. All the fixed kitties roam around and kill rodents and such. They are generally the rulers of our block.

Ah, this is pretty cool. West Side Story, except it's Cats and Mice.

Cats, cats, cats
Mice, mice, mice

[fingers snapping]

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

devmd01 posted:

DSLR goes back tomorrow, so I documented my lawn for SWSP.

It's me, i'm the guy walking his cat around the house with a DSLR in hand.
yesssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The mighty huntress stalks across the plains