Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omeene

FluffieDuckie posted:

bird killing

What if they were evil, mean birds that were plotting evil deeds? Maybe Pizzatime is a hero.

p.s. please don't run over animals thanks :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
piza rimw what game or game assets are you working on these days

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
i think your okay pizzatime ,and besides when my mommy or daddy said "pizza time!" i felt that i loved them a little bit more than i did before.

+10 cool tokins :byob1:

funny way to spell
You're a hosed up little troll

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Mad Man Pusco posted:

who? me?

Pizzatime

ron color posted:

piza rimw what game or game assets are you working on these days

not much been moving recently and still have to get my life back on track before I can start doing something for fun again :C

ron color
ah poo poo man, well keep us updated you do good work

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mad Man Pusco posted:

I'm not little!

poverty goat

pizza got grease all over the turntable

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
I don't think I've ever seen you make a bad post and you're pretty cool.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

op is beef, we are teodor

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i hate bird

GoodbyeTurtles

op is cool imo

Pizzatime

ron color posted:

ah poo poo man, well keep us updated you do good work

thank you, I will!

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

bird killing

bird killing happens.

It's what you do about it afterwards that tells what kind of person you are.

One time I ran over a turtle on the Interstate in Dallas during rush hour (I have no idea how it'd survived so long). Another time I hit a fox on the Interstate in BFE New Mexico. Neither time did I get out of the car. I've already killed one thing, don't want to kill more by creating a traffic hazard.

People react to trauma in different ways and you shouldn't shame them for having a different brain than you do.

GoodbyeTurtles

cruft posted:

One time I ran over a turtle

:stonk:

cruft

Humans are in no way well-equipped to operate automobiles.

cruft

I felt bad and I said a little prayer for it, it went like this: "goodbye turtle".

GoodbyeTurtles

cruft posted:

I felt bad and I said a little prayer for it, it went like this: "goodbye turtle".

i am the ghost of this turtle

cruft

Another time in Houston I held up traffic for 2 minutes so that I could pick up a turtle and carry it to the side of the road, people were pissed until they saw what I was doing and then everybody was :3:

But that was a 25MPH road, not a 75MPH road.

cruft

But to answer your initial question, Pizzatime, it is surely because your internal pressure is lower than the ambient pressure of your environment. You need to equalize the pressure somehow, either by allowing yourself to suck for a while, or by moving to a lower-pressure environment (such as a higher altitude).

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i am the ghost of this turtle

time for vengeance

GoodbyeTurtles

Kimmalah posted:

time for vengeance

i can't

cruft posted:

Another time in Houston I held up traffic for 2 minutes so that I could pick up a turtle and carry it to the side of the road, people were pissed until they saw what I was doing and then everybody was :3:

But that was a 25MPH road, not a 75MPH road.

this was my mother

me and cruft are cool now & we hang out all the time

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You know, I don't think I've ever hit an animal while driving. I was, however, in the car with my brother when he hit a skunk and exploded the skunk all over the bottom of his car and we almost died from the smell.

i am he

the only animal i've ever hit in my car was a mountain lion, so im pretty sure thats cooler than all of you.

vapoursquid

none other
i like the op

WindmillSlayer

i used to have a link to pizzatimes relation ship threads and would like to post them here, but I no longer have them

Pizzatime

WindmillSlayer posted:

i used to have a link to pizzatimes relation ship threads and would like to post them here, but I no longer have them

to what effect?

Big Mackson
I like pizzatime because it reminds me of the last 6 years eating only pizza. I even emailed the company and got a free pizza t-shirt for being a loyal customer. :3

Pizzatime

thanks for the intel tho guys, much appreciated

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Michael Jackson posted:

I like pizzatime because it reminds me of the last 6 years eating only pizza. I even emailed the company and got a free pizza t-shirt for being a loyal customer. :3

I am impressed, not sarcastic, like impressed

ulvir

there's been anti-pizzatime sentiment?

ulvir

ulvir posted:

there's been anti-pizzatime sentiment?

is what I thought when I saw TT

Big Mackson

ChairmanMeow posted:

I am impressed, not sarcastic, like impressed

Mix in some ocd about food and depression and voila! 70 to 110 kg.

precision

by VideoGames

Pizzatime posted:

thanks for the intel tho guys, much appreciated

You're avatar is funny. Silly cat thinks he's a dj lmao

A house party in Brooklyn

itt you are an good byobber

Afro Doug

I like Pizza Time, but not as much as the new Chevrolet Camaro.

nvm no cake

what if i dont think you suck and instead think you're awesome and cool?

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i love you man and your music kinda owns

City of Glompton

pizzatime=good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

precision posted:

You're avatar is funny. Silly cat thinks he's a dj lmao

I use to think it was a cat spinning a pizza with a cyborg arm until I looked closely. Great av.

• Locked thread