Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Dubsy posted:

You're a loving human being, hows that for passive aggressive :banjo:
But you're an SA loving human being too so your opinion literally means nothing :banjo:

p sure that was just plain aggressive hth

Diqnol

Dubsy posted:

But you're an SA loving human being too so your opinion literally means nothing :banjo:

If I were your roomate you wouldn't have said that, you'd have brushed my toothbrush on your scrotum and feebly smiled at me whenever I did something obnoxious to your face.

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

"yessssssssssssss"' - internet cybersex wanter

google THIS

Dubsy posted:

...we were in a situation where we were too terrified of assertive face-to-face confrontation to tell him to leave.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I wasnt sure where this thread was gonna go when I first saw it but it sure as hell wasn't here

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Also, it's embarrassing to admit this, but I'm not entirely sure what a 'gooch' is.

Dubsy

anime gently caress pillow posted:

If I were your roomate you wouldn't have said that, you'd have brushed my toothbrush on your scrotum and feebly smiled at me whenever I did something obnoxious to your face.

wow, you know me so well from one post, please continue :allears:

Salmiakki

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I wasnt sure where this thread was gonna go when I first saw it but it sure as hell wasn't here

alnilam

I want to be sonic and I dont want to be a smug prick. I want to be fast, jump on robots, and collect rings. I want to beat Tails in races and go on dates with Amy the pink hedgehog, I want to spin dash through a loop and across enemies. I want to be sonic.

FluffieDuckie

this is the beauty of byob. any thread can become a treasure of drama in less than 5 posts

GoodbyeTurtles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Also, it's embarrassing to admit this, but I'm not entirely sure what a 'gooch' is.

the meat bridge between your sack and you b-hole

Dubsy

its p. funny how you guys call me passive aggresive and then make a bunch of sarcastic passive aggresive nerd remarks to try and get my goat :banjo:

Diqnol

Dubsy posted:

wow, you know me so well from one post, please continue :allears:

You just literally posted about how you are proud that you passive aggressived someone you were upset was being passive aggressive and that you spent 16 months living with this guy without taking care of the situation. I know you pretty well.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

the meat bridge between your sack and you b-hole

I thought we had all agreed by now that that is the 'taint'

google THIS

Dubsy heard screams coming from the alleyway and went to investigate. To his horror he realized that there was a woman being raped, right there in the alley.

For a moment there the only sounds were the sobs of the victim and Dubsy's good friend Breadingbutter's diminishing footsteps. What could he do? How could he help?

And then he saw it: amidst the scattered contents of the poor woman's purse was what could only be the rapist's toothbrush. Finally his special talents would be put to good use.

"Justice," he whispered as he unzipped his pants, "is served."

Dubsy

anime gently caress pillow posted:

You just literally posted about how you are proud that you passive aggressived someone you were upset was being passive aggressive and that you spent 16 months living with this guy without taking care of the situation. I know you pretty well.

so you tell me how to tell someone to move out when they are 5+ hours from home and have literally no friends in said city, please :allears:

e: actually I don't really care so maybe not tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Dubsy posted:

its p. funny how you guys call me passive aggresive and then make a bunch of sarcastic passive aggresive nerd remarks to try and get my goat :banjo:

:yum:

Diqnol

How dare you say it's hosed up to brush my scrotum with my roomate's toothbrush, I don't care that you think that but let me defend it for multiple posts as I slowly record the collapse of my mental state with emoticons.

Pizzatime

a bicyclist yelled at me today so I kept repeating his name in my sleep instead of yelling back lol gently caress u that's how it's done

Pizzatime fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jul 31, 2014

Diqnol

Dubsy posted:

so you tell me how to tell someone to move out when they are 5+ hours from home and have literally no friends in said city, please :allears:

e: actually I don't really care so maybe not tbh

lmfao

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Ive always felt taint is the better term as well

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

Dubsy heard screams coming from the alleyway and went to investigate. To his horror he realized that there was a woman being raped, right there in the alley.

For a moment there the only sounds were the sobs of the victim and Dubsy's good friend Breadingbutter's diminishing footsteps. What could he do? How could he help?

And then he saw it: amidst the scattered contents of the poor woman's purse was what could only be the rapist's toothbrush. Finally his special talents would be put to good use.

GoodbyeTurtles

Cosmic Charlie posted:

the grundle

alnilam

Pizzatime posted:

a byciclist yelled at me today so I kept repeating his name in my sleep instead of yelling back lol gently caress u that's how it's done

that was probably me, sorry but pls always look before opening your car door, that's one of the most common ways ppl on bikes get killt

all forgiven tho just be more careful k?

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

"yessssssssssssss"' - internet cybersex wanter

Pizzatime

alnilam posted:

that was probably me, sorry but pls always look before opening your car door, that's one of the most common ways ppl on bikes get killt

all forgiven tho just be more careful k?

I was on a skateboard

Diqnol

My roomate is intensely hosed up, keeps rubbing his tits on my monitor, wipes his rear end with my towel and posts pics of it on twitter, that kind of thing. I'm in a bind here because he'd have to take a somewhat long drive home if I told him to stop and he didn't, so I think the solution here is to brush my scrotum with his toothbrush.

Diqnol

Jett posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I believe 'undercarriage' is also acceptable and as a benefit is unisex as well

ulvir

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I can't stand people who only befriend others so that they can be there to laugh when that person is at their lowest, instead of help.

idg why this was posted in this thread. this is absolutely an acceptable feeling

FluffieDuckie

like the penis, this area of anatomy can't be described adequately with just one word

GoodbyeTurtles

srs post you should have called him a oval office to his face and then beat him up

google THIS

Dubsy posted:

i could calmly tell him this isn't working out and ask him to make other living arrangements within a reasonable time frame given his personal situation, but gee i don't want to be mean to the poor guy

*vigorously scrubs nether region with his oral hygiene products*

ulvir

Jett posted:

GoodbyeTurtles

I believe 'undercarriage' is also acceptable and as a benefit is unisex as well

undercarriage is what i use for the whole downstairs package

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

:eyepop:

Dubsy

I am p. sure that you guys would not have the nerve to do such a thing, being passive aggresive SA nerd faggots yourself, anyway this has been pretty gay waste of time so have fun y'all :banjo:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Dubsy posted:

I am p. sure that you guys would not have the nerve to do such a thing, being passive aggresive SA nerd faggots yourself, anyway this has been pretty gay waste of time so have fun y'all :banjo:

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Hey Dubsy, was I a bit loud last night? Haha, sorry man, I was drunk and forgot what time it was. Hope I didn't ruin your night or anything, bro. Well anyways, I'll be at the cafeteria for a spell, later.

[with a petulant frown, Dubsy walks into the bathroom and sternly opens the cabinet]

• Locked thread