Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

That's it. My mum has yelled at me for the. last. time. It's time I made it clear I can't be arsed to deal with her bullshit any longer. How could I best send the message...? Oh yes, yes, I know just the thing. *unzips pants*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
it was time to give him... the dubsy :twisted: - chronicles of dubsy

google THIS

Dubsy posted:

I am p. sure that you guys would not have the nerve to do such a thing, being passive aggresive SA nerd faggots yourself, anyway this has been pretty gay waste of time so have fun y'all :banjo:

before you go there's something i need to tell you about your waterpik

Diqnol

So anyway, gooch brushing with your roomate's stuff is definitely unacceptable behavior.

google THIS

thread delivers, plz goldmine

posting smiling
i never used to know that dubsy was a cool operator with a penchant for unconventional warfare, but it doesn't matter now because he had a meltdown and stopped posting forever.

google THIS

i'm buying a new toothbrush after today, i think everyone else itt should too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

FluffieDuckie

Jett posted:

i'm buying a new toothbrush after today, i think everyone else itt should too

tyler

Jett posted:

I.N.R.I

Dubsy posted:

he abused mine and ym two roommates hospitality for the better part of 16 months and stole money from us repeatedly when we were in a situation where we couldnt tell him to leave. he also lived like a pig and never cleaned up after himself and took to doing three million subtweets about us on twitter as well as every manner of passive aggressive bullshit so once again, i literally do not even feel remotely bad about it and would do it again.

and id do it twice more because its got all you nerd fags in an uproar :dance:

kewl,. im back to m ake some gently caress tards scream but this guys already chimpeing out haha

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
He had been laying in bed for hours, "its time" he thought, easing out from under the covers. He was dressed in black, a fitting color for the task at hand, he took his case and crept down the hall.

The case was a silver metallic case with a sturdy combo lock at the top. The inside was packed with a firm foam, small rectangular slots had been cut out in order to fit his loadout; firm bristle, soft bristle, a blue tipped hinged brush special ordered from vietnam, the entire right side was a disassembled battery powered brush he reserved for big jobs.

Tonight was a big job.

Matoi Ryuko

Dubsy posted:

I am p. sure that you guys would not have the nerve to do such a thing, being passive aggresive SA nerd faggots yourself, anyway this has been pretty gay waste of time so have fun y'all :banjo:

If you're having BYOB problems I feel for you son, I got 99 problems but bein' mad ain't one.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

mods pls rename thread 'goochbrush incident' tia

Looke

no gooch-shaming please

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

before you go there's something i need to tell you about your waterpik

lmao

google THIS

GoodbyeTurtles

:goochbrush:

Diqnol

Lmao, don't buy this though

OPERATE MACHINERY

:eyepop:

Salmiakki

GoodbyeTurtles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

mods pls rename thread 'goochbrush incident' tia

ass

lol

problematic hug

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

:tviv:

GoodbyeTurtles

ulvir

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

My roomate is intensely hosed up, keeps rubbing his tits on my monitor, wipes his rear end with my towel and posts pics of it on twitter, that kind of thing. I'm in a bind here because he'd have to take a somewhat long drive home if I told him to stop and he didn't, so I think the solution here is to brush my scrotum with his toothbrush.

you jest but i remember some goon making a paranoid thread because he thought his roommate was masturbating with his electric toothbrush. like apparently he got up one day and thought "hmm my toothbrush tastes like pussy" then made a thread about it

dogcrash truther

everyoen should laugh heartily at this, but consider, that a toothbrush might actually doa better job of loosening a little kid's stool, than a finger

Diqnol

dogcrash truther posted:

everyoen should laugh heartily at this, but consider, that a toothbrush might actually doa better job of loosening a little kid's stool, than a finger

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

really dct? a jett finger joke?

Looke

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

ass

dogcrash truther posted:

a thing which will always be true about BYOB is that if you just make the chillest posters feel safe enough to be themselves they will reveal themselves to be sociopaths or sex criminals or just all around bad people e.g. shivadas, gene peters

good thing i'm not chill then :D

ass

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

really dct? a jett finger joke?

i belive jett knows that i am "just playin"

I.N.R.I

dogcrash truther posted:

he wasnt brave enough to use his pencil shaped dick to do it so he used his finger even though its bigger and more likely to damage the child

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44bLc6t7-I&t=30s

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
thread owns left right and center

Budget Prefuse

i was abused by my roommate and was too pussy to stop him from stealing my money + bullying me on twitter but hey guess what the really hosed up part is: you guys are the nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
What is a chode? My bestfriend told me that a chode is the part of skin between a mans balls and butt hole. My boyfriend says a chode is a penis. So "What is a chode?"

Jennifer

Dear Jennifer,

Actually, both of those are definitions for chode, but your boyfriend's is far more common. However, he left out an important detail. A chode (also choad) is a penis that is as wide or wider than it is long. Whether such a thing exists is a matter of debate, but we've never seen one here at the Slang City offices.

As for the second definition, I didn't find it in any formal slang reference books, but there are certainly a number of online examples of chode meaning the perineum (the area between the anus and sex organs, on both men and women).

But to confuse the issue, those aren't the only meanings. A third meaning is a piece of feces (also much less common than the first definition). Finally, since the 90s, chode has also been used to mean "fool", like synonyms dipstick, putz and tool. All of these words originally meant penis as well.

Your pal

• Locked thread