Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Hbomberguy posted:

stop recommending mangas I've got too much to read, and video games

That's what queues are for!!

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
anime is really bad holy poo poo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
much like your posting.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
yo dude you are just posting hentai at this point

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
If I wanted child rape hentai I'd read the front page.

Anime is great!
Sep 14, 2007

I edited this down to this: trigger sucks now

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Al Cowens posted:

If I wanted child rape hentai I'd read the front page.

:drat:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sintax posted:

yo dude you are just posting hentai at this point

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

the P also stands for pigeons

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I don't know if I can handle 1,080 pigeons pigeons

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Captain Invictus posted:

That's what queues are for!!

edit:
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/Ge15dT7l.jpg[img]

what the gently caress is this poo poo explain yourself why are you posting this in GBS, why are you posting in GBS, I'm really confused and you're a really weird dude.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Spanish Manlove posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo explain yourself why are you posting this in GBS, why are you posting in GBS, I'm really confused and you're a really weird dude.
It was just a silly image someone posted ages ago in one of the old Ins Anely Sexy threads, I removed it since it offends some folks. Sorry Spanish Manlove, I will try not to weird you out anymore! Only wholesome, quality, wrong hole-less anime from now on! :)

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

what was this image too horrible to be seen by an upstanding, cool and normal person who is a regular on the Something Awful Internet Forums, known for goatse and that dude who posted a thread way back where he jizzed on his keyboard and licked it off and posted pictures

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

icantfindaname posted:

what was this image too horrible to be seen by an upstanding, cool and normal person who is a regular on the Something Awful Internet Forums, known for goatse and that dude who posted a thread way back where he jizzed on his keyboard and licked it off and posted pictures

it actually wasn't bad at all I was wondering why a weird dude who posts about anime is now in GBS posting about anime

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I post about lots of other things too, like critters and youtube videos with cute little meerkats in them. Look at the meerkats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_78mkyJCFzw

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well, you're a weird dude who posts in a thread for women and i don't see anyone complaining?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Davincie posted:

well, you're a weird dude who posts in a thread for women and i don't see anyone complaining?

please don't threadshame

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

real reason why franco is afraid of captain invictus

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
invictus means victory you know. who else is victorious? that's right, anime

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Davincie posted:

Yea don't post in the lady thread unless you want cooties.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

SpazmasterX posted:

he uses the giant armor to kill all the bad guys the end

I had a feeling he would!

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

it actually wasn't bad at all I was wondering why a weird dude who posts about anime is now in GBS posting about anime

anime is cool and normal and not weird :confused: i don't know why you would slander captain invictus like this

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Smoking Crow posted:

real reason why franco is afraid of captain invictus

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Please be nice to my friend Captain Invictus who gives me good manga recommendations

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

mango gay touchies posted:

Please be nice to my friend Captain Invictus who gives me good manga recommendations

Please stop using good JOJO avatars.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Speaking of good recommendations
Dear my new friend Spanish Manlove, I heartily recommend Hinamatsuri to you, a series about a bumbling Yakuza who would be better suited to deskwork than roughing someone up. One day a weird egg-shaped object falls on his head that contains a young psychokinetic girl. Said girl is extremely powerful and also an impressively lazy brat. Other powerful psykers start to appear as the series progresses and it's a pretty hilarious take on the "single dad" genre. A genuinely funny series in a sea of drek. Sometimes the scanlations are a bit dodgy though.

Please enjoy!!!

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 31, 2014

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Vagithug posted:

I can't do that, because Jojo is a part of my soul

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Captain Invictus posted:

Speaking of good recommendations

Dear my new friend Spanish Manlove, I heartily recommend Hinamatsuri to you, a series about a bumbling Yakuza who would be better suited to deskwork than roughing someone up. One day a weird egg-shaped object falls on his head that contains a young psychokinetic girl. Said girl is extremely powerful and also an impressively lazy brat. Other powerful psykers start to appear as the series progresses and it's a pretty hilarious take on the "single dad" genre. A genuinely funny series in a sea of drek. Sometimes the scanlations are a bit dodgy though.

Please enjoy!!!

I think he should watch Kanokon or LadiesXButlers that is just my opinion though.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mango gay touchies posted:

I finished bonnouji and after reading through your sampler post I'm going through lucifer and the biscuit hammer
I forgot to mention that I also finnished bonnouji thanks to this thread/invictus.

Captain Invictus posted:

The most convenient way to read this stuff is to just make an account on Kissmanga and bookmark it all. Lets you mark stuff you've caught up to as "read" as well so that it doesn't clutter up the stuff you haven't read yet. I dunno if you have a tablet but that's my reading method of choice, if you pop on Noscript or Adblock on it it makes Kissmanga way easier to read too.
As someone who's always touted batoto as the ~best online manga reader~, it seems kissmanga is straight up better.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

kissmanga has this weird see through box that really annoys me which i guess is an ad that isn't fully blocked? also idk if it can send you notifications if a manga updates like batoto

its great for finished series though

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Kissmanga loads every single page of a chapter/volume on a single webpage, so it's superior to pretty much any other reader that doesn't have that option! Perfect for tablet scrollin'.

If you bookmark a series it sends you an email whenever a new chapter is uploaded, and while the see-through not-entirely-blocked-ad box is annoying, just click the X to make it go away.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

Captain Invictus posted:

Kissmanga loads every single page of a chapter/volume on a single webpage, so it's superior to pretty much any other reader that doesn't have that option! Perfect for tablet scrollin'.

If you bookmark a series it sends you an email whenever a new chapter is uploaded, and while the see-through not-entirely-blocked-ad box is annoying, just click the X to make it go away.

If I hadn't found kissmanga I would not read manga without a physical copy of the book. Cllcking for pages after page after page is the worst thing.

Their Berserk is really poorly translated and small though for some chapters.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Vagithug posted:

Please stop making me jealous of your insanely good avatar.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What if I told you that anime is pretty good.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Captain Invictus posted:

What if I told you that anime is pretty good.

callin u out on ur bullshit

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

THE PENETRATOR posted:

callin u out on ur bullshit
are you saying that anime...is bad?

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU