Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Today I won at CIF. Turned in everything in under an hour with nothing missing, total owed to Uncle Sam $0. Got multiple copies of the hand receipt so if they call me down the line saying there's a problem I'm going to tell them to go gently caress themselves. And as of today, I am never, ever, ever going to step foot in Pennsylvania again. Listing everything I hate about that godforsaken commonwealth would take too long, so I will say this: I would rather give an unshaven Lena Dunham a thorough anal rimming after a month without a shower than step foot in Pennsylvania again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Today I won at CIF. Turned in everything in under an hour with nothing missing, total owed to Uncle Sam $0. Got multiple copies of the hand receipt so if they call me down the line saying there's a problem I'm going to tell them to go gently caress themselves. And as of today, I am never, ever, ever going to step foot in Pennsylvania again. Listing everything I hate about that godforsaken commonwealth would take too long, so I will say this: I would rather give an unshaven Lena Dunham a thorough anal rimming after a month without a shower than step foot in Pennsylvania again.

I would not posit that to the universe.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think I owed a set of those lovely old NBC uniforms when I cleared CIF, but I was never issued it and don't remember it on the hand receipt, even though it got rechecked when I got to my unit. Really glad there was a dude in Tillicum selling sets for $15.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Final outprocessing was this morning. On terminal now. I need to buy a six pack of good beer and just sit back and relax and enjoy being a real person again.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Final outprocessing was this morning. On terminal now. I need to buy a six pack of good beer and just sit back and relax and enjoy being a real person again.

Congrats!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Congrats.

So when I started college last year, a four page paper was daunting. Now I can bang one out, works cited, coherent, and everything in about 90 minutes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

I would rather give an unshaven Lena Dunham a thorough anal rimming after a month without a shower than step foot in Pennsylvania again.

Sooner run backwards naked through a cornfield?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Hey if any of you nerds need a new laptop for school best buy has 13 inch MacBook airs for $750 with a .edu address.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does a Devry email account count?

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

gleep gloop posted:

Hey if any of you nerds need a new laptop for school best buy has 13 inch MacBook airs for $750 with a .edu address.

Some people have been having luck getting the 10% off Moving coupon from USPS and stacking it to get another 75 bucks off. Worked in my case and I paid $735 after tax.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Does a Devry email account count?

You can give it a shot. They email you the coupons.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/College-Student-Deals/pcmcat276200050000.c?id=pcmcat276200050000

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Installed a hammock on my back deck yesterday. Best decision ever.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
We are veterans.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PYF part of civ life

Nobody has given me poo poo about stubble, hair length, or what I'm wearing in almost a year.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I haven't had a haircut since early April. I started my beard again about a week ago. I'm making enough money just being a student to afford a $15k car. And I smoke a lot of weed.

Civ life owns.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I laugh at people from the DoD that call me and tell me to do things so hard it's not even funny. Like, I just go on the longest most insane and racist tirades you can imagine and all this poor girl wants is to schedule me for an X-ray that the disability people wanted. I chewed up 3 hours of her time and if tumblr or Renraku is to be believed I may have given her PTSD.

That's my fave part of civ life.

And if you thought I was gonna say weed, it's implied for god's sake.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Being treated like an adult.

Rocking a mohawk and a full beard.

Naps. So many naps.

No more stupid goddamn text messages at 2am, or phone calls yelling at me because someone else did something stupid. I think that's the best one.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh man I nap so much. Love naps.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Today I woke up feeling like poo poo so I left my boss a voicemail that I'm not coming to work today. Then I slept until 12:45.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Having my boss telling me this today: "You've hit the cap on vacation days. Why don't you take some time off, it's there to use so use it. Don't ask permission, just file it."

Three day weekend next week, zero paperwork, zero questions.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Not being completely mistreated by civilians when you are trying to buy something/fix paperwork/get something done because they aren't untouchable and you are no longer dirt.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
"Hey my friend is in town tomorrow so I won't be here. I can make up the hours next week."

"OK cool. Don't worry about the hours. Have a good weekend!"

That's a conversation I had today and it owned. Civilian life owns.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Not having to do a TRIPS report for flying home, getting told by the system TRIPS isn't for flights, so clicking that you're driving because YOU HAVE TO DO TRIPS, then having your pass denied because it's too far of a drive even though you have plane tickets.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Flex hours. Sleeping in an extra hour because I want to and nobody batting an eye.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

So. Many. Naps.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
just not being in the army is good enough, tbh.

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Never setting a alarm.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

gleep gloop posted:

Not being completely mistreated by civilians when you are trying to buy something/fix paperwork/get something done because they aren't untouchable and you are no longer dirt.

completely mistreating mil people owns, tho

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

krispykremessuck posted:

completely mistreating mil people owns, tho

reasonstocommission.txt

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Godholio posted:

reasonstocommission.txt

tbf you can skip that step by going civil service, but I guess either works

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

psydude/kombatmedik,

you guys work in IT. recommend me a decent windows based hex editor.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

tuluk posted:

psydude/kombatmedik,

you guys work in IT. recommend me a decent windows based hex editor.

Hexplorer is what I use.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

thanks.
wanted a sanity check on something that wasn't russian/hosted on russian servers.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Guardians of the galaxy owned so so hard

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Guardians of the galaxy owned so so hard

It looks rad as gently caress.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
How do you fuckers keep track of who is who? I lost track forever ago.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Painsaw posted:

gip.xls

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
GiP shared Google Drive, dude. Has our continuity stuff, MSDS, portrait photos, fact sheets, DEERS info, etc.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

GiP shared Google Drive, dude. Has our continuity stuff, MSDS, portrait photos, fact sheets, DEERS info, etc.

CAC required for access obv

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CAC required for access obv

You're showing up red for SABC training. Get that CBT done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Painsaw posted:

veins.ods

• Locked thread