Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farbror
Sep 18, 2012

bowmore posted:

I'll probably be asleep at deadline

Same. I'll make up my mind before then.

But I don't like the line of thinking where we only consider Meinberg or Mushroom either. If it comes down to them I guess I'd lean Mushroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote meinberg The PM case seems to be a lot of BS as far as I can tell, whereas meinberg seems to be pretty inconsistent. I'll check in on my phone in the middle of dinner like an rear end in a top hat and can move my vote if I need to.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm genuinely concerned I might come back as Dark Phoenix if I'm killed. :ohdear:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

CCKeane posted:

I claimed to be vig and then made wild, wild demands. DEMANDS EVERYONE SHOULD MEET I'M A VIG FOR REAL I'M REALLY A VIG REALLY.

Byers made a case on Meinberg, Meinberg acted weird.

Poison Mushroom is acting weird.

Meinberg is also scum.

You forgot to mention how I'm voting for you because you're scummy

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Farbror posted:

My top two scum picks are Science and King Burgundy. I just need to put my finger on why.

Your finger is probably pointing at keane because it's smarter than you

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm genuinely concerned I might come back as Dark Phoenix if I'm killed. :ohdear:

what

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Does your role PM say you're coming back as Dark Phoenix if you get killed?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote poison mushroom

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

The Science of Suck posted:

Second post about agreeing with Byers, still no vote. Seems scummy to try directing votes to someone you aren't even voting for.

##vote CCKeane

I just went back to look at your Keane vote. Is your opinion here changed at all because Keane is now voting Meinberg? I don't really understand your Keane vote. Is it really this one post?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Poison Mushroom posted:

what

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

merk posted:

I just went back to look at your Keane vote. Is your opinion here changed at all because Keane is now voting Meinberg? I don't really understand your Keane vote. Is it really this one post?

Keane looks like someone pretending to be an active scum hunter, and I don't like the responses Keane has made to what I've said

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Keane looks like someone pretending to be an active scum hunter, and I don't like the responses Keane has made to what I've said

Could you expand on your case for me? I'm not seeing it.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Do you have any original opinions about who is scum? Why aren't you voting? You post a lot, but seem to only be pretending to find scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Merk are you 3p

did it break you

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

Does your role PM say you're coming back as Dark Phoenix if you get killed?

Also this plus the vote after is scummy

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Also this plus the vote after is scummy
I didn't make a vote after I said that.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Not sure how else to clarify it, merk

I could do a big nested quotes text wall as a case but that isn't fun

My reading is that Keane is trying to look like a scum hunter, and was trying to direct votes places in a way that could later be claimed as 'joking'

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I thought this was funny, not sure why everyone is jumping on you for it.

You've claimed Jean Grey, it would be hilarious if Rarity actually put something like that into the game.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Confirming that I have the dumbest hero name ever

This I disagree with however.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I didn't make a vote after I said that.

I was talking about pinterest

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

I was talking about pinterest

"Heh, let me just slide my vote onto the days leader by taking exception to a clear joke"

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
In fact that's scummier than Keane

##vote Pinterest Mom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I think that hinting that bad things will happen if you're lynched is scummy :shrug:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Yeah, I'm going to be voting Mushroom today. That latest post is the 'can't go back' point for me. Let's make this lynch happen.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Hahaha I just read Pinterests posts in this game

Check it out everyone and lynch scum with me

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm sticking with Meinberg for now. I don't think Poison Mushroom is a bad vote, but I think I prefer Meinberg over her.

I may now be around for deadline so who knows what will lie in my heart this evening.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

This just in, non-comic readers are idiots. Mushroom just softclaimed Jean Gray and people are flinging votes out. It is a joke and a way to break a claim. Burgundy has noticed this. Merk and Pinterest taking this seriously is completely idiotic. Don't vote for mushroom, dammit.

Didn't Capps also semi-claim Jean Gray?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i was joking

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it was pretty obvious i was joking because i was claiming to be mind controlling merk

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps

what's town alignment called

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am still waiting for poison to answer that question

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

what's the third letter

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
do letters include characters in this case

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also this is loving stupid

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is stupid don't do this.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

capps

what's town alignment called

It's scummy to ask this

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Hey peeps, I'm sure you'll all be glad to know I've arrived safely back home and will actually start playing the game!

Keane if you still want an answer to your scumtell question: I've never played as scum so I don't have any.

I'm gonna reread the thread and try to be less useless but so far the attempted turbo on met for his SK jokeclaim was lazy and dumb so I find those who voted for it pretty suspect. I've got a couple of reads but I'm gonna flesh them out a bit before presenting them.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

i was joking

Capps you know when you joke like 99 percent of the time it means that I either have to trust everything you say or nothing. :colbert:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Here's a joke: my rear end and your face

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hurt's town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Puntification posted:

Hey peeps, I'm sure you'll all be glad to know I've arrived safely back home and will actually start playing the game!

Keane if you still want an answer to your scumtell question: I've never played as scum so I don't have any.

I'm gonna reread the thread and try to be less useless but so far the attempted turbo on met for his SK jokeclaim was lazy and dumb so I find those who voted for it pretty suspect. I've got a couple of reads but I'm gonna flesh them out a bit before presenting them.

Out of the corner of my eye I keep thinking your avatar is Jar Jar Binks and it makes me want to vote you.

ffuuuuuccccckkkkkk yyyyoooooouuuuuuu

• Locked thread