Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
please don't give me another rng challenge icephoenix, i beg of u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MildManeredManikin posted:

I was enjoying this game a lot and it upsets me that this has happened.

Start with something simple. Let me out of the game and promise to not vote yuming until there is a jury. I'm the biggest threat to your game and she's irrelevant to it. And you'll be making a person who is very upset much happier.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's just disheartening. I want to play this game being a sincere and true ally and the bumps keep on throwing it off

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

People I have promised merge as allies who could depend on me

-winv
-yuming

WELP!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's just disheartening. I want to play this game being a sincere and true ally and the bumps keep on throwing it off

That's not the issue with the setup. The issue with the setup is it deliberately penalises winning tribes.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mills posted:

Start with something simple. Let me out of the game and promise to not vote yuming until there is a jury. I'm the biggest threat to your game and she's irrelevant to it. And you'll be making a person who is very upset much happier.

Do not play this emotional game with me at this time. You are not the biggest threat to me. You do not know how I am voting. You do not know why I am voting.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Beef Waifu posted:

please don't give me another rng challenge icephoenix, i beg of u

Counting challenge it is.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

IcePhoenix posted:

Counting challenge it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usv2sY0o8HY

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do not play this emotional game with me at this time. You are not the biggest threat to me. You do not know how I am voting. You do not know why I am voting.

Who's the biggest threat if not Mills?

Me? I can't do poo poo!

Andy/Yuming out.

Ernie's afk in spirit. YPM sure. Chad's friendly to Usagi

Is it Adus?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mate, I don't want to play this game anymore. The setup has been awful and these constant arguments about how WELL THAT'S JUST HOW IT WAS PRE-ORDAINED are complete crap like we are supposed to believe Cena pre-planned his big boy speech about how he put a lot of effort in so don't throw or forfeit. I'm asking you to do me a favour.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Like if I'm holding an idol in a tribe with 4 allies I should feel relatively confident in my game prospects

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Who's the biggest threat if not Mills?

Me? I can't do poo poo!

Andy/Yuming out.

Ernie's afk in spirit. YPM sure. Chad's friendly to Usagi

Is it Adus?

Truthfully I am not sure who is the biggest threat to me, I just don't like the way Mills is talking to me and I do not regard him as the biggest threat.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MMM, I'm asking you as someone who I thought was my friend, to do me a favour. I can't be simpler or more direct than that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Truthfully I am not sure who is the biggest threat to me, I just don't like the way Mills is talking to me and I do not regard him as the biggest threat.

Your biggest threat is on usagi and there's really not much we can do about it despite winning a lot

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I am also drunk, confused and upset right now, so please bear with me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I am also drunk, confused and upset right now, so please bear with me.

tbh that fits the thread

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

this is me irl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

this is me irl

broken! :qq:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
EVERYBODY GO TO SLEEP/OUTSIDE.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
when i said my avatar was the face i'm making 24/7 i wasn't kidding

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Sleep outside even! Stop getting upset over an internet game!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

fuk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What do we do?

Mills is going to leave, you are going to vote out Andy.

It will be 5 goku and 6 usagi and we will merge and we will likely lose out unless I pop the idol correctly.

I will be on the jury and will have to pick between 3 people who I can't really distinguish because adus will be out at 4 or something

the end

this is my survivor future

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I just want to buy a bunch of flowers to plant on my cats grave christ why am I so angry

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm out for tonight.

Paragon, BW, I really am sorry. I'm not mad at you two and I don't think you're useless or whatever I said. I'm just angry and upset.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't leave Mills. But if you do I'll be happy because you kept up the promise I couldn't I guess

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mills posted:

MMM, I'm asking you as someone who I thought was my friend, to do me a favour. I can't be simpler or more direct than that.

Mills, I like you, I liked you before we talked and I will still like you after this game is done. You may think it's dumb and perhaps you don't understand my reasoning but I do not want to make deals with somebody in exchange for them leaving the game. That's it. I do not feel comfortable doing so. If you would like to leave the game that is your deal but I do not feel like I owe you something for doing that. I do not like how you have been talking to me and pressuring me at a time where I said I did not want to make a decision about something like this. There are things that are influencing me outside of you in this game. Please respect that, please respect me as I believe I have done for you.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't think anyone is being serious about anything they're saying one way or another.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That was mostly to TT, but take that as a catch-all I guess.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

very christmasy

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Santa Senshi!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

it's me I'm the one that's too emotional about this game

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
loev

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Did somebody call for...the power of friendship???

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
beef you better tell me all about that dragonball z movie tomorrow super fukken serious.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

assmemble

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Streetwalker Senshi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I made 2