Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Indy865 just tweeted so this might start at 8 not 6, but either way there's a link

quote:

‏@lmntbldustman 2m
MMA Super Heroes 5, tonight @ 8 EDT: http://www.assistirtvbr.tv/canal/esporte-interativo.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

No idea where this is from but god drat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyr7bpL3Q7g&t=892s

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

That is a sick loving KO

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Good sweet Christ he kicked him so hard he got restless leg syndrome.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
Maybe ONE FC is more financially promising than I assumed, or maybe Manny Pacquiao simply will not stop being an irresponsible dipshit with his money. Either way, he bought a stake in it.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/8/4/5966333/manny-pacquiao-purchases-stake-in-mma-promotion-one-fc

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gregor Samsa posted:

Maybe ONE FC is more financially promising than I assumed, or maybe Manny Pacquiao simply will not stop being an irresponsible dipshit with his money. Either way, he bought a stake in it.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/8/4/5966333/manny-pacquiao-purchases-stake-in-mma-promotion-one-fc

It runs in an area where the UFC hasn't really gotten a good foothold, has a decent-ish roster. That's about the only things its got going for it.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
it is mindblowing to me that yoshida the younger is 40

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't

quote:

Guilherme Cruz
@guicruzzz
Joey Beltran will fight for the Bellator LHW title. I'm not joking.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

scott coker is an angel

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Scott Coker is turning the ship around.

Emulating UFC by giving guys with one straight win a title shot.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/5/5967539/roger-gracie-sign-multi-fight-deal-with-one-fc

Roger Gracie has a new home y'all

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Scott Coker is turning the ship around.

Emulating UFC by giving guys with one straight win a title shot.

Jokes aside, I think he's trying to send a message that there's not going to be any more room for jerking around in that too-thin division which has for the last two years been hosed over by weird interim crap and tournament champs sitting out. Just get Newton to defend his title. Oh what's that? You don't want to fight? Fine. We'll call in THE MEXICUTIONER. He'll take the money.

Some title fight > no title fight, at least for developing/maintaining the division.

Though I think that Bellator should just scrap everything above 185 and work on creating depth in the smaller divisions. 205 and HW are so thin that they're only going to get UFC dregs.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

I like this better than Newton/Rampage

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Jokes aside, I think he's trying to send a message that there's not going to be any more room for jerking around in that too-thin division which has for the last two years been hosed over by weird interim crap and tournament champs sitting out. Just get Newton to defend his title. Oh what's that? You don't want to fight? Fine. We'll call in THE MEXICUTIONER. He'll take the money.

Some title fight > no title fight, at least for developing/maintaining the division.

Though I think that Bellator should just scrap everything above 185 and work on creating depth in the smaller divisions. 205 and HW are so thin that they're only going to get UFC dregs.

where will cheick kongo work then

or mighty mo

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Where does James Thompson fight?

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

CommonShore posted:

Twitter

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Titan FC just tweeted there's a new main event for their 8/22 card:

Ben Saunders vs Jose "Pele" Landi-Johns

I guess Matt Riddle hosed something up, as he is known to do.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Pele is still alive?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

vainman posted:

Pele is still alive?

I guess this'll be a test run for Anderson Silva in terms of seeing how a steel rod in the leg affects kicking.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

gently caress all yall matt riddle hating assholes

also

quote:

@Jason_Floyd 12s
Tachi Palace Fights 20 is tomorrow night and features fighters you may know: Joe Soto, Nate Loughran, Antonio Banuelos, and Angel DeAnda

it'll be on sherdog and #mma on synirc to talk about it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

CommonShore posted:

Bellator, but he has a small injury at the moment

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

Bellator, but he has a small injury at the moment

'ow's 'is leg, mate?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Yuriy posted:

gently caress all yall matt riddle hating assholes

also

it'll be on sherdog and #mma on synirc to talk about it

Tachi Palace Fights 20 is starting in 2 minutes

http://www.sherdog.com/events/TPF-20-Night-of-Champions-38505

for the card AND the stream

#mma to chit chat abouts it

enjoy your injun rain dances

Edit: WE ARE LIVE

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Aug 8, 2014

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

@jordanbreen 1m
TPF 20 starts with a 6'3" welterweight named Zeth knocking out a guy with an undershirt farmer tan with a hockey uppercut from behind. A++.

lolling at this description

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
they're called injun american rain dances, racist

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i think poppies martinez might actually be retarded

also the castle williams fight owned

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

this fight is cool so far too (flyweights)

5'2" 125 lbs and 5'11" 124.6 lbs

edit:

hahahahahahahahah the ref just won the fight by stepping on hollis's foot

hollis's foot is so so swollen

edit: nope theyre letting him fight with a super hosed up foot

http://gfycat.com/ZanyOrdinaryGarpike

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Aug 8, 2014

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/08/mma-fighter-war-machine-wanted-suspect-girlfriend-domestic-violence-christie-mack-las-vegas/

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
motherfucker just wanted a slurpee god drat bitch gently caress

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

And Bellator just cut him.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Apparently Julian "let me bang bro" Lane will be fighting for a title on axs tonight.

His hype interview is great:

ces mma posted:

It's business as usual for Lane (7-3, 1 KO), who's looking to bring the belt back to Ohio and perhaps get another shot at competing on the sport's biggest stage following his brief run with TUF, but now it's personal, too, a feud that began the night Lane fought Adkins while the injured Felix (11-7, 4 KOs) sat cageside soaking up the pageantry.

"I don't think he was really hurt," Lane said matter-of-factly. "I think he just wanted to watch me fight before he fought me. He and his friends were sitting there trying to talk to me between rounds.

"I'm pissed off about that. I hope be brings his 'A' game because I'm going to be in there trying to knock his head off."

Lane's blunt accusation left the normally affable, easygoing Felix speechless.

"How do you even respond to that stupid nonsense?" Felix asked. "The interesting thing about modern-day technology is we have this thing called the internet, so I've already seen him fight, though I can tell you after watching him fight live I wish I had fought hurt.

"He can say whatever he wants. That's cool. Come Aug. 8th, we'll see who's the better man."

"I expect a little more wrestling this time, but I'm confident in my stand-up," Lane said. "Every round starts on its feet. I'm going to stand and bang. I bet Luis is looking for the takedown. Not me. Once he feels my power, he'll try to take me down."

Brain Curry fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 9, 2014

red19fire
May 26, 2010

drat, just about to post this. Yesterday his twitter was all about how perfect they are together :ironicat::hf::staredog:

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for not eating me without syrup

red19fire posted:

drat, just about to post this. Yesterday his twitter was all about how perfect they are together :ironicat::hf::staredog:

Didn't he also tweet something about intimidating a UPS driver, not exactly sign of normal behavior.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
War Machine þ@WarMachine170 · 15h
I can't believe this...I must be cursed.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

A yes, the dreaded War Machine curse: being War Machine.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

red19fire posted:

https://twitter.com/WarMachine170/status/497663075831787521

@KOTLBearBear @LustWonderland_ @ChristyMack gently caress u talking about? She's my Property and always will be.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The War MAchine sage continues:

https://twitter.com/WarMachine170/status/498228814171078658
@ChristyMack I love you and hope you're okay. I came him early to surprise you and help you set up for your convention. I can't believe

https://twitter.com/WarMachine170/status/498229026381901824
@ChristyMack what I found and can't believe what happened. All I wanted was to surprise you and help and do something nice...now this..

https://twitter.com/WarMachine170/status/498229150206132226
@ChristyMack I'm so heart broken...in all ways. I will always love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Rumors are he came home early and found her loving Dan Stittgen. No idea if it's true or not.