Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
PJ's, Pajamas, Jammies, Jam-Jams, and Sleeping attire. These are the names that one of our most important wardrobe options go by. Well, I always said you could tell a lot from a person from the pajamas they wear. Whether it's dedicated pajama bottoms, some old sweatpants, your jeans, or anything else, everyone has a favorite when going to bed. Personally, I always either wear boxers or sleep in the nude, so I've never had to answer a pajama question like this one. Please, what pajama tips and tricks do you have to share with your fellow goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I wear an elaborate fox "kigurumi" pajama suit

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
right now i have on a wifebeater

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Sleepin nude in satin sheets.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I haven't taken these briefs off since 1996

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Only thing im wearing is a copy of the usa constitution as a diaper

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Khakis and a polo. Sorry OP, no jammies here.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

only this penis crutch

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
I don't understand PJ wearers. Your bed heats up so much faster when you're wearing little to nothing. Plus they look really dumb.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm wearing a suit because I have a job and am not a "cartoonist" living off the teat of the American government.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
boxers, shirt from yesterday, slightly crusty vomit stain.

Usual Wed. morning attire.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I wear a pair of pyjama pants my mum made for me.

They have sheep on them

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
In the summer I usually just wear a pair of underwear to bed. Usually some kind of nightgown when it's not stupid hot out. Who the hell wants to wear pants to bed?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

butt naked

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
usually a 5 piece tuxedo, OP

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
t-shirt and boxers

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
a clean pair of undies i just put on

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I wear old work shorts and athletic shorts. It looks weird because my old work shirts have collars. Wearing a collared shirt to bed felt strange at first because it felt like I was just taking a nap (sweet associations!) but I got over that in about 1 day. Now its a sweet place for my LG Tone+ to stay put in when I roll around in my sleep. A curious thing is I am uncomfortable sleeping in shirts I've already worn so unfortunately I create a lot of laundry.

Thank you for reading, and thanks everybody else for sharing. I'm glad this thread exists.

I'm looking, or was anyways, at real silk sheets because that is bliss second to none for sleep not involving a blowjob. They are expensive though, and I'm thinking about starting an advice thread. Y/N?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I always wear 511 tactical pants one size too large to bed, comfortable and keeps my Glock's grips and IWB holster from digging in as I toss and turn.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
My wizard helmet and my underwear

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
pj shorts with flowers and yesterdays t shirt

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!

Quickscope420dad posted:

My wizard helmet and my underwear

whoa, wizard helmet, you an OSHA wizard?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cesar Cedeno posted:

whoa, wizard helmet, you an OSHA wizard?

No

I am a cum wizard

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
I'm an absolute sucker for this store:

http://www.peteralexander.com.au/

eternalbuffalo
Jun 8, 2005

Life still hard.
I coat myself in a fine layer of mayo and shame and then cry myself to sleep.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
just a t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
clothes

• Locked thread