Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay I will start reading this again. I will make it through this thread tonight I swear I will.

Also for reals Mario Party is bullshit. Oh hey I won every single minigame except the one that was worth ALL THE COINS so nope, no minigame star. Oh hey this person used a candy on every single turn and there just happens to be a candy star! Oh hey here's a star for landing on a bunch of blue spaces because that totally has to do with skill!

And then my star lead at the end of the game goes to nothing when all the bullshit stars are given out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

Just yell at folks and be a huge jerk. Trust me, it's the way to be a big hit.

I will do my best to be a jerk in Sam's absence.

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote ip

##intercept payphones

What the gently caress is this? Are you just doing whatever Ecco the fanfic writer says?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Hi I am in this game now. I will read it tomorrow.

This is a good post.

I'm almost there!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

I flavorcopped you you idiot.

What, what is this?

How is this an obvious thing you did Ixt?

Also why would flavourcop matter in the least when roles are randomized to flavour?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina posted:

What, what is this?

How is this an obvious thing you did Ixt?

Also why would flavourcop matter in the least when roles are randomized to flavour?

Shh. You'll get him started again.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

I prompted you for your flavor because I knew your flavor and it was scummy. Wooooooooooosh.

Again, flavour is random.

This is poo poo that was known and was brought up on the same page

DuckHuntDog posted:

The OP says character names and roles are randomized and not related to events on the show, so claiming your flavor (and not role) should not be an issue. I don't get how that constitutes a "goof" unless you have something to hide.

What are you even doing?

Opopanax posted:

Uuuuuhhhh ##vote Burgandy Sure looks like you done hosed up

Opop please read the game occasionally tia.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Oh man. This is going to be entertaining.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

What the gently caress is this? Are you just doing whatever Ecco the fanfic writer says?

##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god that was stupid, but I made it.

Okay so I don't know what the count is but ##intercept: cellphones.

I also probably would have shot Opop, I don't blame KingB. Opop had contributed less than nothing both days.

Based on the whole exchange afterwards I think Ixt is town but an idiot and Meds is town but an rear end in a top hat.

Ecco's fanfic is annoying. CPig's empty voting is baffling.

But honestly it's DBD who I want to vote for because he makes posts with a lot of words that say absolutely nothing, and then when one of the newer people calls him out on saying nothing he comes back with "kid this is how I've always played I'm not changing now."

I don't buy it.

##vote DBD

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

##vote Dugong

I actually appreciate the huge effortpost and actually responding to me but you're still doing the one thing that is making me so shaky of you in the first place - you seem afraid to get your hands dirty like you have something to hide. You mentioned you think Somb might have been taken out because he was on to something so he might have got capped for that and mention me and Ard. Okay cool. But you voted for neither of us after that. You haven't voted for anybody this entire game. You just seem really unsure and afraid to ruffle feathers. If you think he got killed because he made posts towards Ard and me early on that's a good place to start to look (although I'm obviously going to say that's wrong, since it is) - I would have expected a vote towards me or Ard SINCE you wrote almost a paragraph about it.. but nothing.

If the case is that you talked yourself out of it while writing it.. then who are you leaning towards now?

Another person I'm pained to sort of be looking at is my homie Little Mac. I didn't realize he was in the game until I was scrolling through posts and saw him. He has been doing the weird Random Capitalization things in his posts that Fast Luck was looking at in posts earlier. He's a smart dude and I can see the "voice 2" potentially being him. But I've worked weird hours and haven't really been around the same time as him in thread so maybe that's adding to the not really noticing him thing.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Asiina posted:

I also probably would have shot Opop, I don't blame KingB. Opop had contributed less than nothing both days.

Based on the whole exchange afterwards I think Ixt is town but an idiot and Meds is town but an rear end in a top hat.

But honestly it's DBD who I want to vote for because he makes posts with a lot of words that say absolutely nothing, and then when one of the newer people calls him out on saying nothing he comes back with "kid this is how I've always played I'm not changing now."

I don't buy it.

##vote DBD

Somb had a problem and then I said what I said and he understood.

Also, what newer people besides Rarity? Rarity was basically pleading to play a different playstyle and I said I play defensive, I'm not going to comb through posts (like you are doing) and add nothing but "I like this" or "I don't like this" which has zero merit in the game when you are not confirmed town.

I said my D1 playstyle I'm getting involved from more defensive posts, as the day wound down I found somebody I didn't like playstyle wise and called them out on it and have continued to look at people.

Please compound on where I'm saying words that are nothing, compared to a post with something, TIA.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##intercept payphones. I think several people mentioned just to keep picking cellphones since it's the most advantageous to keep blocking but if scum try to meta it and think that town would continue picking that option, I think going payphones where nothing would be broadcasted at all (IF cellphones was majority) is a no brainer.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Seriously though Asiina, statements like that make me want to vote you as much as I wanted to vote Rarity out of semi-OMGUS since I'm not over here going "look at this fuckin' playstyle, I refuse to get involved".

You are basically rehashing an argument that holds even less weight now since I had not played defensive since then and have been involved to an extent that seems certainly more than "nothing" which I'd still like you to explain, preferentially compared to your posts.

I explained myself to Somb and he understood - I just stopped the back and forth with Rarity since it just seemed like she had a problem with my playstyle rather than anything else (all of the content, something/nothing/activity quips were all opinions that I felt towards her as well D1) and as a whole were strange to me since basically 5 people voted while there were like 15 people scrounging a vote up with a few hours to go with zero to little actual good discussion towards a legit candidate.

Which is why I don't get your method of "catching up". There's a lot to look at when there's a scum flip and you can see possible defenses or bussing between people - you just read the back and forth discussion, exaggerated my defense with "kid this is how I've always played I'm not changing now." and then echoed opinions that in my eyes at least, didn't warrant itself in the first place.

Going to bed since I work late evenings which is why I'm cramming all of this in here. Can continue this tomorrow night!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magnus, please either start playing or replace out.

Deadbeat Dad posted:

exaggerated my defense with "kid this is how I've always played I'm not changing now."

No, that was exactly your defence. I think the problem here is what you consider 'meaningless babble' is what most people consider 'playing mafia'. I still can't work out if it's you being scummy or just you being you.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Woke back up.

Rarity posted:

Magnus, please either start playing or replace out.

No, that was exactly your defence. I think the problem here is what you consider 'meaningless babble' is what most people consider 'playing mafia'. I still can't work out if it's you being scummy or just you being you.

Please read this post carefully so we're not going through the same issues again in future games.

Because you have read what you wanted to read when I've tried to explain myself and it's yet to get through to you apparently and it's grating that somehow the problem now is me considering things "meaningless babble" - two words I have not uttered, nor accused anybody of, rather asking why people like you and Asiina are saying I'm posting "nothing".

It's beyond me how Somb got it in one post and I've had continual back and forth posts with you and you've still yet to come to grips or be like "I understand this is how you gathered information ON DAY 1 WITH NOTHING GOING ON YET BESIDES INTERCEPT TALK" - I had to stop replying to get you to drop it. Here I thought you understood but I guess not.

You initially wrote this:

"Just because you don't have much to work with doesn't mean you can't interact with people and start figuring them out"

"It sounds like you're trying to make pre-emptive excuses for not participating"

I wrote this before that:

The only way I can get myself involved in games is from self defense actually (here I mean D1) Any case I make towards somebody d1 would be bullshit unless they're overtly scummy for some reason, and that hasn't happened yet. You'll know if I don't like somebody, I don't need to be prodded to get involved.

1. That was YOUR initial problem with me. "IT SOUNDS LIKE" is proof in itself. Two statements that are inaccurate. I never said I would not participate or not interact. I said I interact through self defense BUT if there was somebody I didn't like you would know because I would post about it and be active. Which I was/am.

2. My followup post after your post was me saying I'm playing defensive because I realized thats the only way I can start being active d1 as town. The ongoing back and forth was because you started to add in personal opinions about post count, content and other things that I took issue with because it was your opinion and you spoke like it was fact. And the fact that you ignored the 14 other people not voting or putting much effort into looking into people was a weird tell to me.

3. My "defensive playstyle" only lasted half of D1 before I voted somebody that I did not interact with through defending myself from a statement (Dugong).

4. I wrote "you'll know if I don't like somebody, I don't need to be prodded to get involved" - Dugong is the person that had rubbed me the wrong way by the end of D1 and I brought up some valid reasons, in my opinion of why, and asked the opinion of others since I was the only one voting him and got 0 response. I only seem to get a response when I'm defending myself like in these sort of posts.

That's 4 examples of why I'm just going to dead the issue right now. I addressed this ad nauseam on this page alone and if somehow, all of that makes you want to vote me, I'm fine with that since I don't know what the gently caress any of that has to do with being scummy.

I initially thought that this sort of posting made you townier (I think Somb dropping it was scummier in a sense) but you keep on making weird comments that make me think the opposite. Right now, the "meaningless babble" that I never said - and if that's referring to D1 - I never said that either. I said it's a crapshoot because it's a fact you have less night actions, posts with actual effort and history in general to go on.

I'm starting to sound like Dragnix, help.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##vote Dugong

I actually appreciate the huge effortpost and actually responding to me but you're still doing the one thing that is making me so shaky of you in the first place - you seem afraid to get your hands dirty like you have something to hide. You mentioned you think Somb might have been taken out because he was on to something so he might have got capped for that and mention me and Ard. Okay cool. But you voted for neither of us after that. You haven't voted for anybody this entire game. You just seem really unsure and afraid to ruffle feathers. If you think he got killed because he made posts towards Ard and me early on that's a good place to start to look (although I'm obviously going to say that's wrong, since it is) - I would have expected a vote towards me or Ard SINCE you wrote almost a paragraph about it.. but nothing.

If the case is that you talked yourself out of it while writing it.. then who are you leaning towards now?

Another person I'm pained to sort of be looking at is my homie Little Mac. I didn't realize he was in the game until I was scrolling through posts and saw him. He has been doing the weird Random Capitalization things in his posts that Fast Luck was looking at in posts earlier. He's a smart dude and I can see the "voice 2" potentially being him. But I've worked weird hours and haven't really been around the same time as him in thread so maybe that's adding to the not really noticing him thing.

Not voting early on during a day in a flaw of mine yes. I was however asleep when Dr. Hurt got lynched and we are what, halfway through D2. If you insist on me voting and being a dick about it.. I originally didn't vote for you because it can look really bad this post just solidified my thinking that you are scum.

##vote Deadbeat Dad

Call this getting my hands dirty :downsbravo:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
DBD, the reason I've brought it back up is because it turns out I'm not the only one who's noticed it. That makes me more inclined to think I'm on to something.

Anyway, I reread through that whole mess from last night and my conclusion is that it is dumb as hell. I still think one of those three is scum but I can't really work out who cause it's so circular. If one of them gets killed and flips town I'll come back to it. I feel more confident about my initial reads so I'm going to go back to them. I really didn't like Ice's response to my case so ##vote Ice

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh and by my count the current intercept vote is cellphones (9), payphones (3), meetings (1) but some people didn't format correctly, including Cpig when he switched away from cellphones so it might been hammered already. Either way cellphones is -1 at most.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Vote didn't seem to take.

##vote IcePhoenix

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rarity posted:

Anyway, I reread through that whole mess from last night and my conclusion is that it is dumb as hell. I still think one of those three is scum but I can't really work out who cause it's so circular. If one of them gets killed and flips town I'll come back to it. I feel more confident about my initial reads so I'm going to go back to them. I really didn't like Ice's response to my case so ##vote Ice
If one of the three is scum, I'm leaning MEDS for now. He is being so aggressively annoying that I'm starting to think he's scum and behaving this way solely so he can deflect scrutiny by telling anyone who votes him that they're making an emotional vote (exactly as he did when KB was considering shooting him). Similarly, his extreme stance on the intercepts doesn't seem like something a scum would dare take, except us never intercepting or caring about intercepts again would obviously mean scum could both pick cell phones, avoiding sacrifice, and type freely in their doc without obfuscation. This would be a bold way to play scum but from what I can see this guy has no problem with being bold. Finally, when he gave me poo poo for trying to interpret the intercept, he quoted only the small ending part of my post, and ominously ignored the stuff about capitalization, possibly to push that aside. I don't mind the Ice Phoenix votes either, dude has gone into lurk mode hard since being fingered, but he did that in Battleship as a town player as well. At this time I prefer to ##vote MEDS.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm ok with the cases on Ice Phoenix.

##vote IcePhoenix

I still liked my original vote reason on MCS, but I felt like his actions after that were kinda towney, so I'm less sure about it in general. I'll consider swapping back if that ends up as a consensus though.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Asiina posted:

I don't buy it.

##vote DBD

Please Asiina, tell me more about how I shouldn't have used my role to get reactions from people and scum hunt :allears:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No, don't. I've had enough of that big dumb distraction.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Damnit Fast Luck, I can't back down, it's not in my blood!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Seriously though Asiina, statements like that make me want to vote you as much as I wanted to vote Rarity out of semi-OMGUS since I'm not over here going "look at this fuckin' playstyle, I refuse to get involved".

Except by saying that you get involved by self-defense that is what you're saying. You have to be able to offer up opinions before people case you or else we'd all just be sitting here with our thumbs up our asses.

quote:

You are basically rehashing an argument that holds even less weight now since I had not played defensive since then and have been involved to an extent that seems certainly more than "nothing" which I'd still like you to explain, preferentially compared to your posts.

I explained myself to Somb and he understood - I just stopped the back and forth with Rarity since it just seemed like she had a problem with my playstyle rather than anything else (all of the content, something/nothing/activity quips were all opinions that I felt towards her as well D1) and as a whole were strange to me since basically 5 people voted while there were like 15 people scrounging a vote up with a few hours to go with zero to little actual good discussion towards a legit candidate.

You keep coming back to this in your other arguments and now you're using it with me, that because you've posted a lot of words compared to others that somehow none of us can criticize your content. Your only posts either in support or against someone that isn't yourself is Rarity (which you admitted was semi-OMGUS and was mostly part of your defense), Dugong (which when I wrote my original vote basically amounted to "hey guys Dugong is being hedgy let's kill him....guys?" You've since fleshed that out, so I'll give credit), and Little Mac just briefly last night. Big wordy posts don't mean anything if they aren't giving opinions at the same time. Defense of yourself isn't going to be as useful if you die as your opinions on others. That's why we give opinions on others, so you can look back and find connections.

quote:

Which is why I don't get your method of "catching up". There's a lot to look at when there's a scum flip and you can see possible defenses or bussing between people - you just read the back and forth discussion, exaggerated my defense with "kid this is how I've always played I'm not changing now." and then echoed opinions that in my eyes at least, didn't warrant itself in the first place.

I was catching up because I just replaced in and I wanted to show my opinions on things that had happened. Especially since the guy I was replacing in for hadn't said a word. I'm not going to write a huge post (like I'm doing now) on every single thing because I know that most of them happened days ago so nobody cares. But I think it's valuable not to have a big D1 black hole for me so I commented on things that stuck out for me as I was going through.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

Please Asiina, tell me more about how I shouldn't have used my role to get reactions from people and scum hunt :allears:

Honestly Meds said basically anything I'd be able to say on the subject. I think he's completely right about how you played this, but I'm not going to hash it all up again just to have an identical argument.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Asiina posted:

Honestly Meds said basically anything I'd be able to say on the subject. I think he's completely right about how you played this, but I'm not going to hash it all up again just to have an identical argument.

Then you're clearly wrong and his arguments were absolutely terrible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Asiina, what do you think about Ice?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Left work yesterday a little early to go move into new place with no internet up and running yet. That's today, woo. Tried to get the Awful App on my windows phone to load the thread but it was being wonky. Whatever. I can check the thread tomorrow morning at work, right? Get in and see there's a ton of new posts (3 pages worth) and think "oh boy, there's gonna be some good content in here, maybe I'll actually find something worthwhile."

Think my brain might be broken instead. Please let's not run through all of that again. (preview edit: phew, thank goodness) The one takeaway I got from that is that surely that has to be town arguing against town, right? (Comedy option scumbros are distancing themselves hardcore and are about to play the most perfect game of mafia any of us have ever seen)

##vote DBD seems the best way to go to me after those last posts (preview edit: Asiina made a pretty excellent post that I agree with)

Just so I'm not missing anything to look for on IcePhoenix while I'm looking, the cases on him are basically 1) He likes to capitalize for emphasis like the guy in the scum chatter and 2) He didn't respond well to Rarity's case, correct?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

I voted payphones on a gut instinct and didn't see any significant reason to change my vote before it was hammered. I'm sure I would have changed my vote if it mattered but you probably don't care! Actually you probably do, since you keep saying we shouldn't let discussion of the intercepts drive us but you have on multiple occasions brought conversation back to them. You're really aggressive and that seems kinda scummy to me!

This doesn't seem like gut instinct to me:

IcePhoenix posted:

Hi guys, I was out all day (though I managed to make a post from work) and just spent some time catching up on the thread, and wanted to weigh in on the intercepts (and I absolutely feel that they are worth talking about) by talking about opportunity cost.

A couple important things we should keep in mind is that if we guess right then we get "Valuable Information," though we don't know what that entails. It depends on how powerful Taste wants to make it. It could be the scum discussing a target for the next night (which would clear someone as town), for instance. It could also just be some sort of clue that needs decoding. Maybe the information we get is dependent on what method they're using. The other important thing is figuring out what the disadvantages could be. Unlimited communication when using cellphones seems likely. Limited communication with payphones, maybe they can only speak through PMs or something. And holding them to a meeting may just mean that they get a small window of time to discuss their next move and no communication outside that is allowed.

So what does opportunity cost have to do with that? Probability says that we have a 1/3 chance of catching them each day by guessing randomly. Or if we decide that holding them to a meeting is victory enough, and anything else is a bonus, we could vote between cellphones and payphones and hope the 50% chance of catching it will dissuade them from doing anything but meetings. The final option, as has already been discussed, is of course to just decide to deny them access to cellphones outright, because the ability to run at "full strength" is too dangerous.

Personally, I prefer to go with one of the first two options, because in the case of the first I think the chance of learning something is much greater than never learning anything, and in the case of the second it really seems like Taste wants to make meetings a "worst case scenario" for the scum. In the "always cellphone" option I don't see how that helps the town, as it doesn't seem like using payphones will be much of a hindrance at all, and the scum will know that it's safe to use them.

Also aggressiveness doesn't necessarily mean scumminess. If that was true there's a whole bunch of people who play mafia who would never get beyond Day 1. Honestly though, this is Ice's second game and he was barely in his first one because of a stupid plan that got him killed, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt a little here.

IcePhoenix posted:

also because I forgot (sorry Rarity): gently caress

This is weird and something I don't get though. Why is he apologizing to you for this?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Rarity posted:

I vote that for D1 we're only allowed to say gently caress.

This is probably what the apology was for

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, I skipped over everything that happened before confirmation posts started coming in, so I must have missed that. Makes sense now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Honestly though, this is Ice's second game and he was barely in his first one because of a stupid plan that got him killed

Yeah, which is why I would have expected him to be posting more this time. He did say he's played mafia before off SA so it's not like this is all new to him like some people. If he's not scum then I don't really get why he bothered to sign up at this point. That said, the push on DBD matches my thoughts so I'm ok with switching votes if town swings that way.

chaoslord posted:

Just so I'm not missing anything to look for on IcePhoenix while I'm looking, the cases on him are basically 1) He likes to capitalize for emphasis like the guy in the scum chatter and 2) He didn't respond well to Rarity's case, correct?

Well, plus my case itself :P But yes.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Rarity posted:

Well, plus my case itself :P But yes.

Oh, yeah, duh. Sorry.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rarity posted:

If he's not scum then I don't really get why he bothered to sign up at this point.

The last couple days of modding Awful Survivor: ADTRW have been incredibly lovely. When I tried posting more earlier in this thread I started getting attacked for trying to help in the wrong way. When I tried justifying it I was attacked for being "too defensive." I just threw up my hands because I'm going to get lynched for everything I try to do. If I vote for someone else I'm being scummy because I'm trying to move the target off of me. If I do nothing I'm being scummy because I'm silent, and if I try and counter-argue I'm scummy for defending myself. I figured my best option to maybe play this game was to just keep my mouth shut and hope a case for someone else came up.

For now I'm just going to ##vote: Fast Luck because his case on me is retarded and it's going to get me killed on day 2 again. I capitalized Valuable Information because Taste allcapsed it in the OP.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

The last couple days of modding Awful Survivor: ADTRW have been incredibly lovely. When I tried posting more earlier in this thread I started getting attacked for trying to help in the wrong way. When I tried justifying it I was attacked for being "too defensive." I just threw up my hands because I'm going to get lynched for everything I try to do. If I vote for someone else I'm being scummy because I'm trying to move the target off of me. If I do nothing I'm being scummy because I'm silent, and if I try and counter-argue I'm scummy for defending myself. I figured my best option to maybe play this game was to just keep my mouth shut and hope a case for someone else came up.

For now I'm just going to ##vote: Fast Luck because his case on me is retarded and it's going to get me killed on day 2 again. I capitalized Valuable Information because Taste allcapsed it in the OP.

I am pretty sure I made literally this exact same post in my third game.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Asiina posted:

I am pretty sure I made literally this exact same post in my third game.

Were you town? Fast Luck looks pretty town to me from his connection post, and IcePhoenix's sentiment is pretty scummy there.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IcePhoenix posted:

FWIW, Fast Luck isn't the one that is actually hounding you on this. You know it is kind of meta, but your reasoning seems ok to me and I'd hate to see you go out on day 2 again in your second game. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for today. Your post is how I feel in these first games I'm playing. I disagree with staying inactive because you can't do anything right though. Do more! :)

I'll re-examine things to decide if I'm jumping back on MCS or choosing someone new.

##unvote

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ice, your vote on me is just OMGUS, but tbh it's also sort of misunderstanding me because I didn't mean to pin that capitalization thing on you alone (I mentioned I hadn't checked everyone's posts) and I defended your absence from this thread and made my actual case against someone else.

Two Little Mac related things here, one is that you reacted in a similarly defensive way to one of his posts:

Little Mac posted:

I don't need to vote unless I'm reliably sure or I want to put some pressure on someone. That said, you're being really defensive when I didn't even vote you so ##vote: IcePhoenix

And two, actually, someone else said Little Mac does that caps thing, and is someone who might be experienced enough to be the voice in that intercept, so that "lead" if you will might not even be pointing in your direction, Ice. The voice definitely seems like an experienced player, and I have no idea your level of experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IcePhoenix posted:

Ok yeah, I recognise this feeling completely. Ice is town.

##vote Deadbeat Dad

• Locked thread