Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
only comedians should do coke and that's a professional use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

and musicians and 80s Wall Street guys

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tim Raines IRL posted:

also if my aunt hadn't developed an insatiable taste for the stuff and hosed up her joint real estate biz with my mom, i'd probably stand to inherit a shitload of nice Seattle properties, so there you go.

Is anyone in real estate not on cocaine?

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Coke goes better with alcohol. I can't imagine sitting around doing it sober or when not partying. I imagine that's the point when you know when you're addicted, when you need it to go to Walmart or some poo poo.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lmao @ everyone itt that thinks ephedra or whatever dumb upper is a cocaine substitute

if you think that something that keeps you awake and has your heart racing is cocaine you have been had every single time you think youve done coke. coke is p mellow, gives a pretty good sense of euphoria, and doesnt have you run off to do another line every half hour.

although if you think the 20% coke/30% generic stims/50% baking powder youve been paying for was expensive, hold on, actual coke costs a lot more

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
Meth is cheaper lasts way longer and produces more dopamine ggwp

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
Coke is p cool once in a blue moon, but my girl just bitched me out about doing it again. Lesson learned is do poo poo then lie, honesty is the best policy for getting yourself in trouble.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

actually its good

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cocaine is great, way better than Meth, and everyone should do it at least once - just to find out if you're one of those faggots who dies the first time they use coke.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
trupost: a club owner i know had a heart attack on coke a while ago and the doc in the hospital told him it was his third. said it's a thing that sometimes people that like to do lots of coke sometimes have mild heart attacks and don't even notice them.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Kirk Johnson posted:

Coke goes better with alcohol. I can't imagine sitting around doing it sober or when not partying. I imagine that's the point when you know when you're addicted, when you need it to go to Walmart or some poo poo.

coke actually reacts with alcohol in the liver to make something that fucks you up even more(also damages your liver more than just drinking)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoIM1dRzGo

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
powerful stimulants seem like poo poo. More than a bit of coffee feels really bad as opposed to good. Is coke like strong coffee or different?

Also what's the deal with this: coke and heroin are both dopamine drugs, but have radically different effects? nd also stimulants make you poop a lot while opiates makes you not poop. I don't understand help please.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You've never truly lived until you've experienced the sheer panic at the end of a 3 day coke bender and you're almost out of coke and you know that dude has more coke WHY WON'T HE GIVE IT UP?!!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Ocean Book posted:

powerful stimulants seem like poo poo. More than a bit of coffee feels really bad as opposed to good. Is coke like strong coffee or different?

Also what's the deal with this: coke and heroin are both dopamine drugs, but have radically different effects? nd also stimulants make you poop a lot while opiates makes you not poop. I don't understand help please.

i doubt ive ever had real serious coke which is actually supposed to be pretty nice and relaxing in some way, so i guess that answers your herion question

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ocean Book posted:

who are these magical people whose bodies are so unused to outside stimulants that loving caffeine does anything at all to them

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

redshirt posted:

You've never truly lived until you've experienced the sheer panic at the end of a 3 day coke bender and you're almost out of coke and you know that dude has more coke WHY WON'T HE GIVE IT UP?!!

give it a rest nerd

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

How do you stay this fat & do cocaine? Doesn't this mean you are doing cocaine wrong?

That's nothing, Corey from Pawn Stars managed to be a morbidly obese tweaker. The Baconator is a powerful tool in the hands of the uninitiated.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

give it a rest nerd

You should do coke. A lot of it. Mix with whiskey and painkillers.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

stay old redshirt

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Robo Reagan posted:

who are these magical people whose bodies are so unused to outside stimulants that loving caffeine does anything at all to them

Kids during Rumspringa.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

stay old redshirt

Stay in school child.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Y'all need Jesus

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Ocean Book posted:

what most people will sell you is indeed like lots of coffee, and you may not be able to get any better unless you want to break out the acetone and clean it yourself (warning: most of the time you will be left with almost nothing)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cocaine > weed because people who do cocaine can actually shut the gently caress up about it.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

ashgromnies posted:

coke actually reacts with alcohol in the liver to make something that fucks you up even more(also damages your liver more than just drinking)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

Yeah, that's why I was advocating its use with alcohol. You may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb and all that poo poo.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

If strong coffee were anything like cocaine, you wouldn't be able to buy strong coffee. They both make you more alert (cocaine hilariously more so) which is about the only commonality; coffee is more...jittery and doesn't give you the feeling of euphoria and self-conviction you get with cocaine.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Some black guy told me it was a hell if a drug

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It basically makes you feel likw a chill but mega powerful panther god

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

another good way to feel powerful is to create a dependent

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cocaine is cut to hell these days (in the Northeast at least) but there are still good suppliers out there. But that means getting involved with the wrong kind of people. Don't get involved in that world if you can help it. In the Bahamas a friend and I got some good stuff once but by then I was already over it. Cheap thrills.

Edited this post as I struggle to articulate a worthless thought in the first place.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 7, 2014

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
cocaine is awesome just don't do too much or too often (LOL)

e: also lol at sigmund freud notorious cokehead developing a therapy where you talk out all your problems

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hug not drugs imo

wtf drugs then hugs??

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

Up north its cut to hell and often burns, but down in the Bahamas it was bomb. Never did it out West. I wouldn't make it a habit though for all of the reasons in the op. Good for when you are young and dumb imo.

yeah the diff in quality is ridiculous. thats why if you do your average street coke all day your nose will rot of after a month while charlie sheen can have 8balls for brunch

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i like cocaine
trippin out with great danes

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

would try an 8ball lunch once or twice would try not to do it too often though

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
How can something that comes from the earth be bad for you?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tujague posted:

How can something that comes from the earth be bad for you?

I only snort 100% organic coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cocaine had it's heyday in the 70s/80s. Now I feel like if I tried it I would just be giving into that Buzzfeed retro worship bullshit.

Click here to take this test to find out what gaping anus jpg you are!

• Locked thread