Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I'm still trying to decide what's funnier - in-depth analysis of Robocop shooting a guy in the dick, a huge slab of beef going 'bring it', or tanky support hecarim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenby
Apr 26, 2012

Omnikin posted:

This is my second favorite custom skin. First being GoodGuyGarry's Goku Lee Sin skin

That's clearly Naruto. :smug:

I'm not sure what I like more about GGG's streams this week - him solo'ing turrets with AP Xin or his new Kaceytron-style explanations for everything.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Mierenneuker posted:

They can create a high quality skin to serve as the groundwork for a latter visual rework or for future skins. That's what happened to Garen. So I would still give Eve a chance.

Don't know about Koggie, because he has a variety of skins already.

Fair enough. Maybe they'll do one of Diana and it'll be an alternate version where she's still a part of Leona's society and is stylized like her? That might look interesting. Or hell, do a version of Leona that looks like Diana.

Robzor McFabulous
Jan 31, 2011
As someone on Reddit pointed out, Morello's probably just tricking everyone and he's actually talking about Recall, since he used the word "spell" and according to the tutorial Recall is a spell. So it could be anyone.

Kubla Khan
Jun 20, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

You are someone who regularly posts in the DOTA thread and made comments about how boring you find LoL. The 'gosh, I didn't know, why are you all being so mean, the DOTA thread is so much nicer" act isn't fooling anyone.

I couldn't get into LoL after 5 games as I didn't like the gameplay. Which is exactly why I came asking if the gameplay is much different at a higher level and what is does it feel like, compared to Dota 2. That is, maybe my only very slightly informed opinion of it was wrong.

If you only wish to see your imaginary worst in people, I guess I feel sorry for you.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Kubla Khan posted:

I couldn't get into LoL after 5 games as I didn't like the gameplay. Which is exactly why I came asking if the gameplay is much different at a higher level and what is does it feel like, compared to Dota 2. That is, maybe my only very slightly informed opinion of it was wrong.

If you only wish to see your imaginary worst in people, I guess I feel sorry for you.

If you play Dota 2 already, why not just follow this thread quietly for awhile--maybe the competitive League thread as well--and gradually suss out some of the differences for yourself? You could even watch some professional games or high elo goon streams.

I'm suggesting this mostly because it cannot be overstated how tiresome the issue can become, to the point where the previous Games rules post had "no cross-posting about MOBAs" in it.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kubla Khan posted:

Incoming :words: from a fairly decent League player and an ex-legit good Dota player

The gameplay at higher levels is completely different to lower levels. After playing with a lot of really high elo players and getting put in mid diamond normals regularly going back to low elo play is a complete breather. At lower elo games there is much less of a focus on objective/map control and you tend not to see any real pressure happening anywhere at all. Tension is almost non-existent. You tend to see a lot weaker ganks overall(every time I try my stuff in low MMR games I end up watching some random 2-levels-below jungler just sitting in a bush in a lane that he/she is unlikely to actually gank) and due to the lack of teamfight mechanics the games fights end up being just about which team is stronger at the time unless there is one player significantly better than the rest capable of carrying his/her team.

Dota 2 has a much more deliberate pacing to it, things feel a lot less fluid and natural than League does because various things like creep stacking, TP scrolls, and farm priority numbers. Everything is more drastic than in League, supports(aside from a few like Skywrath that you should already know if you play Dota) in League tend to be less godly early while also being more useful late, carries are not helpless sitting ducks early but at the same time can't bear down and 1v5 late. Ganks are not as severe.

One thing that Dota 2 has an advantage on league in fluidity(comparing high MMR in Dota 2 to the highest I've gotten in League, admittedly my highest MMR in Dota 2 is way higher than my current League skil llevel) is the lanes are much more flexible. In League the laneswaps are pretty binary, you tend not to see things like roaming supports and swapping farm priorities +-1(like, FP2 midlane passes up the lane to the carry to go roam with supports) and instead the lane swaps are "drat we can't beat this guy let's switch bot and mid" or something.

Counterwarding is obviously a bigger deal in Dota 2, but it is prevalent in League as well due to League having generally more vision and less tools to deal with it. As such, the specific ward placements tend to matter a lot more: where to put wards to block camps, where to ward to get optimal vision without easily being dewarded, et cetera. Since people are all generally easier to kill and lose gold on death, catching someone out is a far juicier treat than in League, so the scant vision you have becomes especially important.

Obviously, no gold loss on death on League helps to encourage farming more, and you tend to see overall an increase in CS(unless you are playing some Chinese rat dota poo poo, in which case gently caress you) from League as opposed to more ganking, and low economy games tend to be more rare. Forcing high ground is easier in League as well, so while it's unlikely that a game will turn into everyone running around bringing giant teamfights with them, it's also unlikely that one team will stall for 20 minutes before inevitably losing.

One of the biggest gamefeel differences between the two, though, is the focus on individual player skill in League. When I used to do small tournies in Dota 2, instead of spending half my time scrimming/practicing mechanics I spent about 10% of my time working on my mechanics, 60% of my time theorycrafting, and the remaining 30% of my time practicing drafts. Dota 2 has a lot more of an intellectual, strategic bend to it. There is a greater diversity in lane flexibility and styles of team comps, and outside of the very tippy top you tend to see a very large set of styles. I, for instance, liked to use 3-core lineups where each of our core heroes came online at a different point in the game so that if we started to get ahead we would stay ahead. There are also Na'vi style teamfight heavy comps, Chinese rat dota comps, etc. League tends to have less dramatic differences between the team compositions which makes the play a little bit easier to understand.

Mechanically League of Legends is obviously harder, except for stuff like Meepo/Chen(I find Chen ez though and I don't know why)/Lycan/whatever fuckoff micro hero you can think of. While it doesn't have the same "step out for half a second and u dead" feel Dota teamfights have, there are a lot more opportunities to outplay people as opposed to outwitting them. The increased amount of skillshots and reactionary tools provided make the game legitimately more entertaining to play. The lanes also tend to be a lot more evenly matched than in Dota, where you can kind of tell where a lane is going. As a former FP3 main, I know very well the sting of being forced into a lane I have no hope of winning that you generally don't see in League.

Finally the last important distinction is the differences in items. Dota items tend to be a lot more focused on active abilities to supplement character weaknesses, League of Legends items tend to focus more on passive attributes to emphasize character strengths. There are very few characters in League that have a giant glaring weakness that they need an item to cover up(aside from champions that need mana to live, of course), so item builds tend to be a bit more flexible.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Made a new song for a new thread, I could probably finish this one sometime.

Just solo queuein' in the mornin gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No crashes on adobe air, no lag
And everybody hit yes first try
I got first pick, nobody raging about
Finally my main isnt gonna get banned out
(Whassup?) Locked it up for later and got me a 'dew
Thinkin will I carry, another 20 elo
I gotta go cause I got me a dorans blade
And if I get first blood, call it surrender at 20 yo
Crushed on top, its all going right
Lookin in my chat box and not a rager in sight
And we stomped alright
I got a beep from serv, and he can play all night
Mumbled up the goons and I'm askin y'all
Which queue, are y'all to crush them all?
Get me on the 'rift and they in trouble
Last week hosed around and got a pentakill yo
stomping puggers everyway like Saint V.
I can't believe, today I had some good games (poo poo!)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/icecube/itwasagoodday.html

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

The Mash posted:

A legendary Skarner skin would be literally the most boring thing in the world

This is probably the worst opinion in the entire universe

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Kubla Khan posted:

On the off chance that you're not a troll then, here is my general feeling as someone who likes both DoTA and LoL but has stopped playing the former due to none of my friends playing it:

DotA 2 is a more mechanically complex game but also one more bogged down by its history. In some ways this is good as it allows depth that LoL doesn't have but it also makes it much less welcoming to new players and has elements and design decisions which are carried on the back of its history as a WC3 mod. LoL feels more streamlined and easier to play and that makes it much easier to get friends into playing it. The "easier to get people into" thing matters a lot to me because both communities are absolutely toxic shitholes from which no good escapes and so without friends to play it with I wouldn't bother. I will say that the DOTA community during my time was worse than the LoL community but that isn't really high praise for LoL.

I'm a dedicated support player and I find that both games have their own advantages and disadvantages when it comes to the gameplay. I feel more active in DotA but I enjoy myself more in LoL (assuming a good partner and not weedgoku69 screaming obscenities at me because I didn't save him from 3v1ing the enemy team.) The pacing is very different between the two games in both good and bad ways. I think a lot of DotA players tend to go "it's different, ergo it's bad," without taking the context in entirely. (It may go the same way with LoL to DotA but I played DotA first.) I think there are things in LoL that DotA could do ripping off and vice-versa. (I miss Couriers so much.)

At high levels, DotA feels more knowledge-based and LoL feels more based on pure twitch skills, at least to me. There is obviously knowledge necessary in LoL and twitch necessary in DotA but I feel like DotA's play is a lot more deliberate and artificial. (I am not someone who finds artificial to be bad.) This also contributes to DotA having more flexible lane comps. The general flow of gameplay between the two games is fairly different though and I don't really think in a "x is better than y" way, aside from personal preference and the occasional meta that is intolerably poo poo.

Neither is a bad game and the fact that the fans of both have to turn it into a poo poo-throwing thing is a big part of why I have to pick the one I can play with friends instead of being able to play the one I'm in the mood to play. :smith:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

ImpAtom posted:

Neither is a bad game and the fact that the fans of both have to turn it into a poo poo-throwing thing is a big part of why I have to pick the one I can play with friends instead of being able to play the one I'm in the mood to play. :smith:

People just wanna make sure the game they picked was the right choice because I guess otherwise it invalidates their time they invested but who cares they're videogames and they're fun

And they both should be around honestly

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

Kubla Khan posted:

If you assume the best of people you see in Moba threads then I feel sorry for future you.

How has LCS been lately? Last time I watched C9 just poo poo on everyone and it wasn't especially great. Is it more even right now and worth catching up on?

Also holy poo poo TSM has no original members remaining, although Dyrus kinda feels like an original to me.

Futuresight fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Aug 8, 2014

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Servaetes posted:

People just wanna make sure the game they picked was the right choice because I guess otherwise it invalidates their time they invested but who cares they're videogames and they're fun

And they both should be around honestly

I've put too much time into league to change now and I've only been playing for less than a year. I can't imagine switching over if you've been here since season 1

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Servaetes posted:

This is probably the worst opinion in the entire universe

You're right, that dumb Udyr skin was worse

Higsian posted:

How has LCS been lately? Last time I watched C9 just poo poo on everyone and it wasn't especially great. Is it more even right now and worth catching up on?

Also holy poo poo TSM has no original members remaining, although Dyrus kinda feels like an original to me.

LMQ has joined the LCS and they are the best thing to happen to western pro LoL since m5 kicked in the door at IEM Kiev back in early 2012

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wildebeest posted:

That's clearly Naruto. :smug:

I'm not sure what I like more about GGG's streams this week - him solo'ing turrets with AP Xin or his new Kaceytron-style explanations for everything.

I watched him duo with Kaceytron a week ago and that was art. I couldn't handle more than 2 games of that schtick tho.

Witters
Jan 14, 2008

If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.

Bubble-T posted:

I think they achieved their objectives - her spells and auras are less spammy, way clearer and more interactive with your allies. All of that without harming her pick or win rate sounds like a job well done to me.

Also the point is there were many, many people complaining that she was going to be total garbage and that this had been proven by playing her on the PBE, not just 'not in a better position conceptually' or whatever your conclusion is.

Your conclusion seems to be that the most important complaint about the rework was Sona being dumpstered. While it's true it didn't as far as win rate, I'm trying to point out we should be careful about giving proper notice to other more useful negative feedback given about the rework. Just pointing out winrates takes focus away from more important questions, like, who is this rework trying to appeal to? Is she in a better state than before? Is she more satisfying to play? Based on the pick rate going to almost exactly what it was before and a lot of the feedback, the reworked Sona seems in no better place than before, in my opinion, as well as others.

Her playstyle, especially he early aggressive poke, and the dodging game she had to keep up to maintain it, has been tuned down. If anything, she feels even more passive, spammy and and reliant on her ADC to do anything. They somehow made her play even more passively and buff-botty than before. Increasing clarity in her spells could have been done differently. The interactivity with opponents was always there. Again, I think this was at best an unnecessary rework, maintaining the winrate about the same or making it better is impressive, but it's really not the crux of what a rework should accomplish, or what the general negative feedback was about.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Okay, so I'm pretty new to league, but how can a team this bad exist? :psyduck:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1485058609/91111

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1485058609/91111

If you can use skills without clicking the icons and move your camera without hurting yourself, someone out there is marvelling at your skill wishing they could be like you one day.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

SirSamVimes posted:

A Tale of Two Yis

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.

SirSamVimes posted:

I dunno, but better nerf Irelia.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Yeah, I played a lot of Sona before the rework and instantly dropped her after a couple of games. She might actually be stronger but I really hate having to tether myself to people to do anything and trying to help someone chase with E is just an exercise in frustration now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lord Ephraim posted:

I dunno, but better nerf Irelia.

I'm told she used to be far more ludicrous than she is now, which I struggle to comprehend.

Kubla Khan
Jun 20, 2014

Zwingley posted:

If you play Dota 2 already, why not just follow this thread quietly for awhile--maybe the competitive League thread as well--and gradually suss out some of the differences for yourself? You could even watch some professional games or high elo goon streams.

I'm suggesting this mostly because it cannot be overstated how tiresome the issue can become, to the point where the previous Games rules post had "no cross-posting about MOBAs" in it.

Tiresome for you, I guess, but not for all. Many people enjoy sharing their knowledge. For me, this is a learning experience.

@ImpAtom, my pog boyfriend,

Thanks, that was interesting. The 'more twitch' v 'more knowledge' at high level comparison was new to me, for one. While I may not agree about some (Dota 2-specific) things from my perspective, it was an interesting read.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Irelia was pretty awful for awhile until the BoRK and Triforce were both buffed. Then she was still not played much because guys like Renekton and Shyvana would poo poo on you and Sunfire/Visage was the go-to itemization and the buildup was way cheaper and let you splitpush or be a tanky damage dude in a teamfight. Jax and Irelia tend to need a 3rd item each before they don't have to worry about getting blown up.

Then teleporting to turrets got buffed, Sunfire got nerfed, ASPD got made more attractive, and I'm not sure what happened to the CrocDragon lane guest starring Mundo and Trundle, either the SunVisage build being nerfed killed it, split pushing against the guy that built the BoRK was harder, or maybe there were some direct champion nerfs I didn't notice while taking a break from the game.

Kubla Khan posted:

Tiresome for you, I guess, but not for all. Many people enjoy sharing their knowledge. For me, this is a learning experience.

It's nothing against you, personally or anything, but oftentimes the Dota vs League comparison turns into this idiotic "debate" about which videogame is "harder" with all the vitriol of a religious/political debate and that poo poo gets old super fast.

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Aug 8, 2014

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Irelia is currently in her safer bet than Jax cycle of power.

Speaking of I'm having an absolute devil of a time convincing people to ban Tristana who gets out of control without much effort anymore. Combined with her improved R distance and W still being the same she's impossible to lock down; especially when you try to Vi ult on to her and forget that CC completes at the end of it leaving you ~600 units away from her. Conversely people trip over themselves to lock in Jax if he's left unbanned and feed relentlessly. I think it's going to take another patch until the ban meta becomes a little more sensible. At least people are finally banning Morgana without argument now.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Morgana only became relevant not because she was buffed but because all the other good CC on botlane was nerfed.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Even before other supports started getting hit up that Q lockdown and hitbox is ridiculous: silver scrubs like me often can't dodge a well aimed bus rolling forward in 1st gear.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Drone_Fragger posted:

Morgana only became relevant not because she was buffed but because all the other good CC on botlane was nerfed.

I really disagree with this. Morgana was a good support for a long, long time, she just was mostly thought of as a midlaner who was out of the meta.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
A good Morgana is seriously spooky to play against. Clutch shields, pinpoint accurate bindings... she might even ult at a time that you wouldn't expect her to. I'd say she's overtuned right now.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

A Stupid Baby posted:

Yeah, I played a lot of Sona before the rework and instantly dropped her after a couple of games. She might actually be stronger but I really hate having to tether myself to people to do anything and trying to help someone chase with E is just an exercise in frustration now.

I'll freely admit that I was wrong about how much her change would affect her, but, on the other hand, that kind of raises the issue of what was the point. Playing tag with teammates isn't particularly more engaging or proactive or whatever then before. I still think that her E should have been changed to be a more offensive skill - maybe make it a movespeed syphon (kind of like Malphite's Q) where she could share the bonus movespeed with whoever touches her aura. I feel like that would make her fit more in this meta and would have done more to push her in the direction they were looking for with regards to her gameplay being more proactive.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

Uh? what? Morgana rose as a support as a counter pick to the constant Thresh/Leona lanes. She's the only thing keeping them from going back to the straight up win pick.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't played this since the end of May, thinking of starting up again. What happened to Tristana to make her spiral out of control? (Also Libertine's patch notes refer to Jinx's passive buff as unneeded but honestly it always bugged me that it didn't activate for inhibitors so it doing so makes me happy.)

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Sexpansion posted:

I really disagree with this. Morgana was a good support for a long, long time, she just was mostly thought of as a midlaner who was out of the meta.

I remember one of Studio's videos that featured a Morgana support with Aphromoo on Draven as the ADC. That was long before her current popularity. Which I think was the result of/response towards Thresh, Annie and Leona being the big three supports for a while. Hell, when I played support Morgana in season three it was nearly always as a Leona counter-pick.

e;f,b by Flipswitch on some of this, didn't reload the page.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Aug 8, 2014

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Roland Jones posted:

Haven't played this since the end of May, thinking of starting up again. What happened to Tristana to make her spiral out of control? (Also Libertine's patch notes refer to Jinx's passive buff as unneeded but honestly it always bugged me that it didn't activate for inhibitors so it doing so makes me happy.)

quote:

The 4.12 patch were some huge buffs, in 4.4 they made her Q free, but in 4.12 her E and R were given a scaling range identical with her passive, and her ult is now calculated edge-to-edge, not center-to-center, for a still further increase in range. But really the biggest reason is that itemization for ADCs has changed tremendously. Before 4.10 the game favored ADCs with scaling abilities, essentially those who loved bloodthirster. Tristana is old and stupidly designed so she doesn't have and AD scaling abilities. Her Q gives her a shitton of free attackspeed, so the best first buy for her has always been Infinity Edge, and now that it is the all around best first purchase, she's amazing once again. She's always done well with crit chance as her priority stat since she throws out so many autoattacks, and now that is exactly what the meta favors.

It's all her 4.12 buffs and itemization changes.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheModernAmerican posted:

It's all her 4.12 buffs and itemization changes.

Ah, wow, that's pretty crazy, yeah.

Also, the Infinity Edge is the go-to first purchase now for ADCs? Wow I've missed a lot apparently. What happened there?

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Roland Jones posted:

E and R range scale with her passive.

Q is free to cast at all levels.

IE is first buy on nearly every ADC and she has always loves that item.

Phone posting so I cannot remember the other changes. Admittedly they needed her early level E damage and the slow on her W now has to scale with level but it doesn't mean much.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

In before an infinite number of posts in the new thread go "hey remember <champion that everyone thought sucked>, well I forgot all about the enormous changes Riot made to them in the most recent patch, didn't read the notes, but I've nevertheless decided to post and brag so I can lord over everyone in here how smart I am... oh whoops."

Here's my 4.13 tier list/website (repost):
http://pryorability.blogspot.com/2014/08/league-of-legends-tier-list-patch-413.html

As always, I think these are really good. It's my favorite "tier list", if you want to call it that, by far.

If you make UBPR a little less important, I think you get a better idea of what champions are strong in solo Q. This is with weighting UBPR at 10% and weight win rate more heavily:

Edit: It also makes having a strong jungler in solo q look pretty important.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Aug 8, 2014

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Roland Jones posted:

Also, the Infinity Edge is the go-to first purchase now for ADCs? Wow I've missed a lot apparently. What happened there?

Dorans Blade was moved back from flat health regain to %Lifesteal so a couple Dorans Blades can function as a ghetto Vamp scepter and Bloodthirster was nerfed.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Roland Jones posted:

Every lifesteal item was nerfed, attack speed across the board was made more gold efficient, and IE was buffed.

Bloodthirster is a solid 3rd or 4th buy on champs that like the AD.

Oh yeah, they also nerfed the cold steel passive on warden's mail and omen, so the go to attack speed slow item is even better. Too bed frozen heart is still a dumb item only a few champions can even build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Mash posted:

Dorans Blade was moved back from flat health regain to %Lifesteal so a couple Dorans Blades can function as a ghetto Vamp scepter and Bloodthirster was nerfed.

TheModernAmerican posted:

Every lifesteal item was nerfed, attack speed across the board was made more gold efficient, and IE was buffed.

Bloodthirster is a solid 3rd or 4th buy on champs that like the AD.

Oh yeah, they also nerfed the cold steel passive on warden's mail and omen, so the go to attack speed slow item is even better. Too bed frozen heart is still a dumb item only a few champions can even build.

Huh, neat. So, for Jinx and Caitlyn (my two non-Tristana ADCs I like), how would I want to go about things item-wise? Also, rune pages, the OP is recommending lifesteal quints for Marksmen when last I played people were saying to go flat AD there. The changes prompt a shift back? (Similarly, armor versus health seals, is that still the same or has that shifted again too?)

• Locked thread