Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Do over!!! I wanna play again!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Cyborg of love~

knaelidos
Dec 29, 2012
That's the last time I leave my computer to actually do things in real life, sorry everyone. But in other news, hooray we won? :confuoot:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the original game had more than one murderer

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol, pig you are terrible, how did you not even kill one person

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Meezus posted:

Well this has been fun but I can't be bothered resolving any more actions. Y'all do a bunch of stuff this turn that doesn't matter. Then next turn winvirus murders Cpig (sweet preload).

The grossly ineffective murderer is dead. Everyone but Cpig wins! Uranus celebrates alone in Navigation.

Thanks for playing!

how did you make spaceship nu WORSE

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

how did you make spaceship nu WORSE

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I actually think this was the funniest game so far. :shrug:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just because I'm a murderer doesn't mean I just kill everyone. I had three targets and I was never in a room with any of them.

Also gently caress you winvirus.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meezus posted:

it wasn't

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Meezus posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3554107

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That was gold but I prefer Cpig just being ineffective and getting murdered by winvirus while uranus was stuck in a room.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
do you know what funny is?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
or entertainment?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if only it had taken...even MORE time...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
do you know how normal humans feel satisfaction?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Am I mistaken or is it not the murderers goal to assassinate three specific targets while making sure he is not caught?

That's what I was trying to do.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
u got caught

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

Am I mistaken or is it not the murderers goal to assassinate three specific targets while making sure he is not caught?

there was no problem with what you did mills just has assign you into the "ineffective murderer" role so he put off this failure on you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

you can kill more people than just those three. instead, you killed no one, and let winvirus murder you, which leads me to believe that this game has a questionable definition of 'murderer'

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This game was ruined by a lack of bribing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

u got caught

I didn't even get caught, I got murdered randomly as I was moving through rooms.

Besides I was going to kill winvirus in any case but I technically shouldn't even have been in the room with him yet when he killed me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

I didn't even get caught, I got murdered randomly as I was moving through rooms.

Besides I was going to kill winvirus in any case but I technically shouldn't even have been in the room with him yet when he killed me.

He preloaded to kill you next turn which made everyone else's actions this turn irrelevant, as well as your next action.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Fuckin' hilarious. Wasn't expecting this game not to be a bloodbath.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

if only it had taken...even MORE time...

I'm gonna have Tao Jones run it next time

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

tearshed posted:

Fuckin' hilarious. Wasn't expecting this game not to be a bloodbath.

This is what I find so funny!!!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

CapitalistPig posted:

It's easier to be the murderer when everyone is killing people indiscriminately, but everyone was playing cautious.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Meezus posted:

He preloaded to kill you next turn which made everyone else's actions this turn irrelevant, as well as your next action.

But my next action was to kill him. Did you just randomly decide his kill was faster than mine?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

But my next action was to kill him. Did you just randomly decide his kill was faster than mine?

kills happen at the same time

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Ummmm so what the poo poo happened?

Winny, why did you decide to up and shoot cpig?
Cpig, why didn't you kill anybody, anybody at all?
Why couldn't yuming open that door?
etc.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This game seems a little stacked against the murderer.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

again, there are suppose to be more than one murderer

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I get that you only had 3 targets, but you're aware that paranoia is, like, a thing, right? And that a peaceful ship with everyone just walking around made your life way harder?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it's no problem as long as you drum up peoples bloodlust and make them all kill each other for you

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

CapitalistPig posted:

Should've taken the poison man.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mr.capps posted:

again, there are suppose to be more than one murderer

maybe in YOUR homebrew version, which you didnt even FINISH!!!!!!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I literally only had the opportunity to kill jakep the first turn, but I moved into medical instead because my target was there,but he moved away so I was alone. Instead of moving I used my camera jammer, then I moved into secondary hall to kill winvirus the next turn for the he'll of it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

maybe in YOUR homebrew version, which you didnt even FINISH!!!!!!!!

there wasn't more than one murderer in the first one?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

maybe if everyone but one person was a murderer, but nobody knew that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

there wasn't more than one murderer in the first one?

Look, I understand all rich white guys look the same, but c'mon.

• Locked thread