Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jon Joe posted:

Look, I understand all rich white guys look the same, but c'mon.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mr.capps posted:

there wasn't more than one murderer in the first one?

well, i unofficially organized a lot of murder with my partner, who was the actual murderer, up until the point where i murdered him.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am now going to announce my murders aboard spaceship battle royale game where everyone gets to be a killer

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it won't be in space and you won't be kids so really its more like series 7: the contenders

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

mr.capps posted:

it won't be in space and you won't be kids so really its more like series 7: the contenders

Lol that movie was great

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol that movie was great

:hfive: awesome someone else who has seen this movie

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

mr.capps posted:

:hfive: awesome someone else who has seen this movie

My favorite part was the movie that some of the contestants made in high school that was all 80s goth

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol that movie was great
I feel like the ending didn't know what to do with itself

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

My favorite part was the movie that some of the contestants made in high school that was all 80s goth

hahaha I completely forgot about that.

My favorite part was that the creator apparently was a producer on real world and so he made the movie out of pure hate.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapnAndy posted:

I feel like the ending didn't know what to do with itself

The ending was the best part for the appearance of Will Arnet. I mean sure he narrates the whole thing but you actually get to see him at the end.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills I'm going to crew quarters

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Mills I'm going to crew quarters

party... party in the CQ

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Hurray, I saved the spaceship

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

YOU'RE WELCOME GUYS

Also lol cpig I killed you because I deduced you were the murderer. I did some quick numbers and it fell like this:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

the murderer had to be kaschei, capnandy, Hal, jakep or capitalist pig - everyone else either said or did things a murderer wouldn't do. I was guessing maybe it wasn't kaschei based on his words and maybe not jakep since he didn't kill me so I figured I would kill any of you or Andy or Hal that I saw first and then you came to me so stabby stab stab buddy

Winvirus MVP

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I would have been ok with you killing me as an experiment

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
What things would a murderer not do?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
murder apparently

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

JakeP posted:

murder apparently

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

No if it really matters I'll post a comprehensive deductive list of what posts/actions said what to me and that I'm smart and poo poo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Dont lie. That was random as hell.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

winvirus posted:

No if it really matters I'll post a comprehensive deductive list of what posts/actions said what to me and that I'm smart and poo poo

IT MATTERS

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Dont lie. That was random as hell.

Lmao if it was random why didn't I kill jakep or knaelidos when they happened into the secondary hall, idiot

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

winvirus posted:

Lmao if it was random why didn't I kill jakep or knaelidos when they happened into the secondary hall, idiot

Because you are a dumb stupid idiot head.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

winvirus posted:

Also jakep was on your list up there and you didn't kill him.

Who's the idiot now?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I personally had deduced that yuming was the murderer's apprentice

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also, to everyone saying I was a boring murderer, I started alone in maintenance, moved into medical to kill knead, who moved away, so there I was alone again, then I activated my camera jammer so I could feel like I was doing something. Then I moved into the secondary hall so I could at least kill something.

Then I got killed.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

only boring murderers choose camera jammers

also, out of all successful spaceship nu iterations, everyone to a. kill the murderer or b. be a murderer who succeeded in murdering anyone, has been a gamethrow boi

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

okay let's see. here are the players

Opopanax
tearshed
kaschei
winvirus
CapnAndy
uranus
GulagDolls
Hal Incandenza
knaelidos
JakeP
mr.capps
CapitalistPig
yuming

since yuming is cyborg and i'm me, that eliminates two players from the pool. Opopanax was captain + loving around and not leaving quarters and poo poo which screaaamed "town" or whatever this game's equivalent is, so he's almost certainly not Bad Guy. tearshed was making maps and being helpful as gently caress, why would murderer make loving maps for us, so he's almost certainly town. Figured it probably wasn't uranus because he spent the entire game trapped in navigation and lmao why would the bad guy go to navigation first. Also, he was being far too funny. Gulag doll a murderer?? never. Knaelidos flat out didn't know how to play the game and probably would've not made illegal moves if he was bad guy, and also he was trying to make sure everyone was alive and stuff, which a bad guy would not do. capps did not read the OP or understand murderer win condition, like me, and that felt genuine.

That leaves kaschei, andy, hal, jake and pig, and only like kaschei, jake, pig were around when mills PMed the murderer and stuff (which happened awful fast!!) since andy was like on a rollercoaster or smth and hal has a life

from there, it's all elementary

in retrospect i should've probably killed jake but my gut said no, so. i'm smart. you suck. deal with it, pig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

winvirus posted:

okay let's see. here are the players

Opopanax
tearshed
kaschei
winvirus
CapnAndy
uranus
GulagDolls
Hal Incandenza
knaelidos
JakeP
mr.capps
CapitalistPig
yuming

since yuming is cyborg and i'm me, that eliminates two players from the pool. Opopanax was captain + loving around and not leaving quarters and poo poo which screaaamed "town" or whatever this game's equivalent is, so he's almost certainly not Bad Guy. tearshed was making maps and being helpful as gently caress, why would murderer make loving maps for us, so he's almost certainly town. Figured it probably wasn't uranus because he spent the entire game trapped in navigation and lmao why would the bad guy go to navigation first. Also, he was being far too funny. Gulag doll a murderer?? never. Knaelidos flat out didn't know how to play the game and probably would've not made illegal moves if he was bad guy, and also he was trying to make sure everyone was alive and stuff, which a bad guy would not do. capps did not read the OP or understand murderer win condition, like me, and that felt genuine.

That leaves kaschei, andy, hal, jake and pig, and only like kaschei, jake, pig were around when mills PMed the murderer and stuff (which happened awful fast!!) since andy was like on a rollercoaster or smth and hal has a life

from there, it's all elementary

in retrospect i should've probably killed jake but my gut said no, so. i'm smart. you suck. deal with it, pig.

Lol what a sperg.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

That's not really sperging so much as paying attention

Sorry that you're a sore loving loser though

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

winvirus posted:

That's not really sperging so much as paying attention

Sorry that you're a sore loving loser though

Lol what a guy who thinks I'm actually mad.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
will someone please unlock this door. PLEASE

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol what a guy who thinks I'm actually mad.

you made 1000 posts in this thread in defense of ppl making fun of you for not murdering anyone

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Andy, there is something you should know. I just got a call from the clinic. The tests were positive.

I dunno man you might want to see somebody. Sorry.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

u have this reaction constantly. its one or the other

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

u have this reaction constantly. its one or the other

But thing is, I was never actually mad.

I am just disappointed that because I literally started in a room alone I never got a chance to kill anyone before I walked into a room and was murdered seemingly at random.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

But thing is, I was never actually mad.

I am just disappointed that because I literally started in a room alone I never got a chance to kill anyone before I walked into a room and was murdered seemingly at random.

Except if you started alone in a room with someone and killed them we woulda known since we know start positions so you woulda been kill on sight. Might wanna rethink that strategy

And you weren't killed at random because lol why would you of all people move to my room publicly if not to kill me in some fashion why do you think I preloaded "kill pig"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also your bad choices in murder tools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

literqally chose only murderer tool that is entirely useless

• Locked thread